• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD where did it go

It's still around surely if you know where to look. A few BL'ers will remember the '08 summer of love where extremely strong yellow gel tabs and dead hits were available dirt cheap. I was getting sheets for $225-300. I once meant one of the main suppliers and shit I don't think I could ever hope to see that much acid again, crazy bastard was just wandering the streets when we picked him up, wearing a backpack, and when he opened it to give me my sheet, there was easily twenty to thirty more in there!

I remember LSD in 1970 was 25 cents a tab USD, but Orange Sunshine barrels was $2, Lunch money... only difference was the dosage amount
LSD is LSD

What was "barrels"? Just the print on the blotter? Never heard of that before.
Even in the 90s I remember tabs for a buck.

You've either got to know the right people or you simply log into the darknet and get great stuff at half the price.

How can you trust a guy you're buying from in the street? At least on the darknet you've got his ratings and a thousand people saying "This is great acid". Lets just say a very close friend of mine once ordered something and got the best quality acid at the cheapest price you could ever buy it at. Straight to his door in 3 days. Beat that.

The dark net sounds intriguing, but it concerns me. I've stuck to dealing with people in real life, and while the acid hasn't been less than 7 bucks a hit in a while, it has been very real and very well dosed recently. I'm perfectly content to get my acid from people in person, since I know the guy well enough usually and I know how to spot fake stuff these days.

The dark net sounds intriguing, but it concerns me. I've stuck to dealing with people in real life, and while the acid hasn't been less than 7 bucks a hit in a while, it has been very real and very well dosed recently. I'm perfectly content to get my acid from people in person, since I know the guy well enough usually and I know how to spot fake stuff these days.

How do you "spot" fake stuff!?!?

How do you "spot" fake stuff!?!?
I suppose generally I just try a dose. If it tastes like anything, I won't get any more. Everything I had in 2014 and 2012 was tasteless. I know going by taste isn't great harm reduction, but I feel like you can generally know the quality of the product by how your person talks about it and if it has a taste. I've never done a proper test, but I feel after all my experiences with lsd and other psychs I can tell the difference in things.

I think research chems like alad and nbrom have a part in this. Why risk manu when you can have china ship it legaly with simular effect, kids now have no idea what real acid or extacy is.. THEY WILL EAT ANYTHING TO GET HIGH. This is a big issue and its fucking the market. 'Molly' is 95% of the time not even ex and blotter (Which used to be a sure fire way of knowing your getting LSD, is now flooded with RC's that are legal or in the gray zone and mimic the high pretty well.

That's probably true. I know a lot of people who don't take either acid, or MDMA anymore since with both drugs you're more likely to get a research chemical than you are going to get LSD or MDMA.

So instead of LSD they just take mushrooms.

That's probably true. I know a lot of people who don't take either acid, or MDMA anymore since with both drugs you're more likely to get a research chemical than you are going to get LSD or MDMA.

So instead of LSD they just take mushrooms.

I used to be that way...till I realized the glory of test kits :) no more unintentional methylones and nbomes for this guy!

On topic: good LSD will always be around. There will always be a market, and therefore there will always be suppliers. It may be difficult to come by, sure, but have you tried hitting up any music festivals? Particularly jam band oriented ones. I can guarantee you that quality L is still in circulation.

Also there's this thing called darknet markets...but you didn't hear it from me ^_^

What was "barrels"? Just the print on the blotter? Never heard of that before.
Even in the 90s I remember tabs for a buck.

Here is a photo of what the OS Barrels looked like
lsd.ht5.jpg

I used to be that way...till I realized the glory of test kits :) no more unintentional methylones and nbomes for this guy!

On topic: good LSD will always be around. There will always be a market, and therefore there will always be suppliers. It may be difficult to come by, sure, but have you tried hitting up any music festivals? Particularly jam band oriented ones. I can guarantee you that quality L is still in circulation.

Also there's this thing called darknet markets...but you didn't hear it from me ^_^

I don't use drugs anymore. If I were going to I'd just eat some mushrooms, or maybe a weak or moderate cannabis edible.

I've never taken any sort of research chem, and I stopped taking L when research chems first started being sold as LSD, and test kits were not around. Plus, the hypothetical price of LSD went way up, and at the time mushrooms and cannabis worked fine for me.

People often talk about NBOMes and DOxs being passed off as acid but unless you're selling to a bunch of ignorant teenagers I don't see how you'd be able to get away with this. The blotters are bigger, stiffer and very strong tasting. The effects are also a lot different.

A little late but this is only partially true. Most NBOMe blotters I have seen were the same size as normal LSD blotters. There were even some with the classic "Bicycle Print" sold by a Vendor with otherwise very good reputation.
Regarding DOx blotters you are right because of the higher required dose. But in both cases the taste is no reliable factor as well as the effects since they vary so much with all psychedelics depending on set/setting /dose/individual experence or tolerance etc.

Today test kits are simply a must.

This is an international forum, what makes you guys think there is a point in discussing such an issue here, making it a generalized issue?

I bet that LSD distribution varies across the globe, not to mention varying far more extremely on more local geographic and social levels.

You only need a computer connection and the intelligence to figure out how to get on the darkweb - there's enough LSD for everyone there.

The grateful dead were the means of lsd distribution, then phish to a lesser extent. I'm very interested to hear how it differs in Europe and Asia. I imagine Africa has almost 0 access to LSD.
I imagine that in Europe it wouldn't be too hard to find in a rave type situation, preferably psy trance. Basically go congregate where you would expect people who like psychedelics to be and in most cases it's there.
And it is around in South Afrcia too in the party scene