• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD Urgent Help Vasoconstriction

UPDATE:
It’s now 10 hours since I fell asleep and essentially after some digging I realized it’s most likely and NBome. All the symptoms I was having were characteristic of other people’s NBome trips. AKA they fucking sucked, Greta visuals though. The physical sensations were just way too much. Plus I think if these truly are NBomes, then it might give some explanation as to why I developed hallucinations (audio/visual) that are still present over a year later. They got so bad I need meds to intervene.

As of now I feel groggy, all the muscles that were contracted indefinitely are super sore (shoulders/neck), I have some residual blood vessel bursting sensations in my eyes and tongue as well.
To preface I have done a lot of acid and even with shitty acid this did not compare. I still had intense visuals but the physical sensations didn’t pass at all even if I tried to focus on doing something else. I had taken two different tabs prior (1/2 of a new batch and 1/4 of an old gel). The whites didn’t do much for me but made my roommate have the best trip of their entire life, but that little quarter of my old gel was fucking amazing as usual. I figured I’d give my 1+ year old ones a shot to redose later that night but big mistake lmao. I’m just gonna toss them, not sure where though, I don’t want it to damage stuff or kill anything.

shred it up and bury it in a garden where you will not want to go and dig it up in another 2 years or sooner.

I snorted a somewhat unknown quantity of 25I-NBOH once (it was less than 13mg) and the auditory and visual were overwhelming. I was sure I was dying and could see/feel all of the cells in my body rupturing. This wasn't all that disconcerting to me and I made peace with it and was actually saying my goodbyes to my family. A few hours later I remember telling my wife that it was going to be ok and I was going to make it and feeling relieved. At no point did I actually feel ill or sick and didn't notice anything like vasoconstriction I was just tripping so hard that I became convinced that my cells were all rupturing and I was going to die. Like I said though it wasn't all that upsetting. I remember crying and trying to explain to someone about how it's all about love. Very unique ego death experience.

If you got NBOMe you should be able to tell. You will get a different body high that won't have a lysergamide signature. NBOH had a unique feeling. I wouldn't really compare 25i-NBOH to 2c-i. Different feeling high. Also, every time I've insufflated 25i-NBOH the trip, including visuals, started so fast after sniffing that it was unbelievable. A friend and I split 14mg of the NBOH nasally and were both blown away by how fast it hit and how rapidly visuals started.

Last edited:
I snorted a somewhat unknown quantity of 25I-NBOH once (it was less than 13mg) and the auditory and visual were overwhelming. I was sure I was dying and could see/feel all of the cells in my body rupturing. This wasn't all that disconcerting to me and I made peace with it and was actually saying my goodbyes to my family. A few hours later I remember telling my wife that it was going to be ok and I was going to make it and feeling relieved. At no point did I actually feel ill or sick and didn't notice anything like vasoconstriction I was just tripping so hard that I became convinced that my cells were all rupturing and I was going to die. Like I said though it wasn't all that upsetting. I remember crying and trying to explain to someone about how it's all about love. Very unique ego death experience.

If you got NBOMe you should be able to tell. You will get a different body high that won't have a lysergamide signature. NBOH had a unique feeling. I wouldn't really compare 25i-NBOH to 2c-i. Different feeling high. Also, every time I've insufflated 25i-NBOH the trip, including visuals, started so fast after sniffing that it was unbelievable. A friend and I split 14mg of the NBOH nasally and were both blown away by how fast it hit and how rapidly visuals started.
Yeah I have no idea how much I took mg wise, they were in tab form and I had purchased about 12 of them 😬 glad we only went through 2 between the two of us that night and I only had one a year ago. But it’s just concerning that I developed hallucinations and horrible depression/anxiety 2 months after so I’m worried they’ll come back even worse than before. I’ve been managing them somewhat with meds but it’s still sketch