Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD quality in melbourne

endlesseulogy

Bluelighter
hello.. i was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the quality of LSD in melbourne?.. seeing as making LSD requires a complex procedure, im guessing there rnt many producers.. when i say quality i mean strength

Thats a fairly ambiguous request. Is there any tabs in particular you are asking about?

Otherwise this post is rather close to violating guidelines.

Agreed with Fry-d-, however i'll give a nice broad answer as your question is very broad.

Acid blotter TENDS to be mild/weak, but that's not saying there isn't some sweet acid out there. ie california blanks

The microdots going around a VERY good LSD -- GET THESE IF POSSIBLE

And liquid...well that depends on the guy with the vial and a tap full of water....

That's about any help you can get with a broad question like that :-/ sorry

i usually get the liquid... however i meeting up with a guy this week who im going to buy bulk blotter.. he SAYS they are made in QLD but who knows :S

and fry d.. how is my post close to violating guidelines? there are heaps of requests on this forum about MDMA pill quality.. i dont see how my request is different..? acid is a bit harder to identify then MDMA

1980's to late 90's Blotters, on average, contain usually between 80--100 mic's each.

In the 1960's they were 500+ Rather strong.

500+ blotters i was always under the impression it was between 200 and 300 back in the 60's and has diminished to about 50 to 150ug i have never heard of 500ug blotter im not saying your wrong i have just never heard of such an imense dose on a blotter

It would practically impossible to get 500ug on a standard blotter IMO. But that doesn't mean thicker blotters can't be used. The first trips we saw in the 70's in NZ were DOM, on large, thick cardboard like blotters.

^^ i would be more conservative in what you say on a public forum. You can get the same point across without incriminating yourself or making yourself stand out to any police presence reading the board.

haha.. yes cowboy has a point.. either you are really trusting or just a wee bit silly... either way... loose some of the details man. unless u wanna spend a night in jail getting hammered up the arse by some fat over weight cop ;)

Dirty_Deed, read the guidelines. You've been here almost a year and you still can't get your head around how moronic that post was?

Do you realise the magnitude of what you were indicating about yourself? If not, PM me, and I'll explain it to you.

Feel free to post again without the unnecessary shit.