Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD + Mdma = CandyFlipping + Nausea?

hhc_king

Bluelighter
well i just want some decent answers on this

came home from an event at about 5:30 am
took half a dilbert and half a fractal waited a good hour for visuals to kick in
and took 1 pink heart following this i felt the pill kick in about 30 mins later
also i felt a burning sensation in my stomache that made me wanna throw up

and i did...after that it wasn't too bad but still i had the nasea for the rest of the day till i slept it off

i have never really got those side affects from LSD or Extacy either just wonder if anyone can shed some light onto this matter

Cheers Hhc

Last edited:
maybe the pill upset the PH of your stomach (i'm talking out my ass here though)...

I had the same issue on the weekend...I have this everytime i candy flip..

The sickness feels like a side-effect from an SSRI... Which makes me think this is a result of altered neuro-chemistry. LSD and MDMA both work on the same seritonin pathways as many anti-depressants which can cause nausea. It definatly wasnt nausea you get from eating too much or a chemical reation in your stomach. Definatly psychological.

The few times I've candy filpped I've taken my pills in halves and have avoided nausea (which I normally do experience on MDMA alone.)

i don't usually get nausea but i did on this combo about a month ago.

8pm, red note; bad trip. i don't know why this happened but it was fucked up and i just had to deal with it for hoooours.

5am, green star; still wasn't sure if i was up to it, but the party was still going and i was feeling a bit better. got very sick when the pill came on. threw up. crashed. :(

Are you guys sure the pills were clean MDMA? Maybe some other chemical inside them did the neusea reaction. I have few friends who found their way to properly candy-flip and that involves clean LSD and MDMA.

^^ the pink hearts seemed like very clean MDMA to me. lots of plur :)

(was with hhc_king at the time, so we more than likely ate out of the same batch)

Cheshire Cat ^..^ said:
Are you guys sure the pills were clean MDMA? Maybe some other chemical inside them did the neusea reaction. I have few friends who found their way to properly candy-flip and that involves clean LSD and MDMA.

the quality of the lsd is equally likely to upset your body as well as impure mdma, and worth similar examination. anecdotally the lsd is what my stomach is irritated by, and the levels of nausia are in balance with the strength and prior treatment of the trip before ingestion. if this is your first candyflip, your body is probably having some troubles digesting both chemicals at once, and nausia is to be expected. get back on the horse after falling off and you will find the ride gets smoother. candyflipping is all about practice, it will take a while, but it is worth it to work out the right amounts for each, and the ideal drop times for both.

Thank You All For Your Input ...Great To See So Many Therories...i will take all into account....cheers

hhc