Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Light Experience - difficult experience

Casual-Mind

Greenlighter
SWIM has taken lsd twice now and seems to have had the same difficult trip both times. Swim would not consider this a bad trip but just difficult as it almost felt like Swim would never come out of the experience. It almost felt like all of his life lead to that point and he was there for a reason and all of his friends represented a piece of his mind. The first time was on 200+ mcg of lsd and the second time was on 100mcg of 1p-lsd. The second time was more pleasent than the first time as Swim seemed to convince himself eventually that it would end but it was very difficult. Both trips were with a large number of people all on Lsd in a house and they seem to get very intense very fast and SWIM also gets very confused and cannot think about anything for longer than 5 seconds without getting distracted which can be very annoying

had a similar experience on 6g shrooms. In a dark room by myself thought I was dead right after a traumatic experience. not going into detail. Not sure how to avoid this. Maybe take Xanax with it? My best advice is try a smaller dose with a close friend who can be a sober trip sitter to calm you down and increase dose slowly. Set and setting is everything do it at home of somewhere where you won't be interrupted. Best of luck!

I would hate being around a bunch of people on LSD. If you are around people you dont really know then that could be the problem. I have the same thing happen with my focus. I was with friends talking though and we would chabge topics completely every 5-30 seconds and forget what we were talking about immediately until we ended up circling back to tbe first topic. I find it fun actually at least in slightly higher doses. 25c-nbome made it impossible to focus in a negative way. Are you poitive it was LSD? What you are describing sounds like my nbome experiences