• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

LSD is not the same today as LSD was in the 60's, 70's ect.

Welcome to Bluelight polabear!

What brings you here, aside from spamming the same sentence in multiple forums?

Honest question!

LSD is still the same if not even better than the 60s if you have the connections but your average street junk is trash

We are actually in the midst of a psychedelic renaissance of sorts at the moment. There is significant amounts of LSD moving around at the moment. Sheets are being laid pretty heavily as well and it's not uncommon for them to be 200ugs blotters.

If I'm not mistaken the doses back in the 60's were generally in the same range. And as someone else said LSD is LSD.

Oh...and don't forget how many other different Lysergamides are going around, many are novel analogues of LSD laid in exact dosages by professional labs. Never in history has it been so easy to trip on acid.

I'm inclined to believe this thread is SPAM...

I've been doing LSD since 1964 and LSD is LSD. The same as it ever was.

However in the mid to late 60's LSD tended to dosed in much more varied quantities, depending on who you got it from. Albert Hoffman had determined that 100ugs was a "standard" dose, however people producing it laid it down in varying strengths. There was a period of time when it was largely available in tablets averaging 350 to 500ugs per tab and was sold clearly as 4-way hits, meaning that it was expected that you would divide the tab into smaller doses before consuming. Many people, myself included, used it at this dosage, although it is not entirely advisable. It is, however, essentially the same molecule that is distributed today.

Last edited:
This Sub forum is for new members to say hello, polabear.

If you wish to engage in discussions about LSD in detail, please take it to the Psychedelic Drug Forum.

Thanks

That's totally cool, you'll get better exposure for your post that way as well

Again welcome to Bluelight. (y)