Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's the pic of the Route 66's in Adelaide. Has anyone here tried them/got anything to say? Should a newbie start with one or two?

permastoned said:
Should a newbie start with one or two?

ive never had these tabs, but im telling you to dose up on 1 first, and see how you feel a couple of hours later.

permastoned said:
Dude, newbies should always ALWAYS start with one, or even a half. LSD deserves respect, it's not something to be messed around with! Enjoy it responsibly. :)

permastoned said:
QUOTE]

is it just me or do them tabs look like something that should be guinnea-pigged by someone else first?

nanobrain said:
permastoned said:
QUOTE]

is it just me or do them tabs look like something that should be guinnea-pigged by someone else first?

They do look a bit big for your average tab, hard to say from the photo tho..

My mates in Adel offered me the route 66's on monday and they weren't raving about them.

Going off that i'd say they're an average dose.

I'll hit them up for more info tonight.

They aren't actually massive, just can't tell from the photo because I haven't put anything next to them to compare with, they are actually normal size. My mate was the first to try these the other day. Started with one, after an hour couldn't really feel anything other than a slight head buzz so took another. Half an hour later still couldn't feel much other than a stronger head buzz, wanted another, I warned him against it but he took it anyway. Half an hour later he was describing fucked up thought patterns and mad visuals, he had a hell of a time (he was a newbie). I'm a newbie too and will be trying them on the weekend most likely

PsiloSubNaut said:
^^^definately take half if you're a newb, whole tabs will be enough for the average users and anyone in the high dose league i recommend 2 max and see how it goes.

Took an hour to feel first effects but didn't peak for a good 2 to 3 hours off 1 tab.

Had a tolerance from the acid soaked weekend prior to last weekends lips trip and still enjoyed 1 tab.

A guy had half of one of these for his 3rd tab ever (had dosed full poly's before). He got a bit freaked by the strength so be carefull people's.

Good to have the clean dutch crystal once again, makes you realise how good the good stuff really is! :)

Nice clean acid the way it should be.

Hope others get to try these!

just got these rolling stones.
or at least i assume they were. only got the bottom section.
looks like it tho.

took it half an hour ago. still nothing as yet. butterflies in the stomach in anticipation.

let ya know in a day or three.
might swallow a few. see how we go

Probably them, few getting around now.

I've had them the last few weekends. They dont visually fuck me till i dose 2.5+ (i'm a pig though) but most of my mates are pretty floored off one and i recently saw a guy trashed off halfa.

Alot of people have commented on the clean, clear, energised feeling they give.

Hardly any body load so they're great for adventuring!

Not sure how many i had last friday/saturday but i was seeing coloured patterns for a good 14 hours. I know i had 2.5 and then another 1 some 3 hours later followed by however many i had left saturday. Best day in the sun in a long time!

Enjoy

either way, seemed to be weak really.
no mind fuck, no real visuals..

i waited a good 3 hrs and not all that much came along, my mate who had one went to bed, went to sleep and is at work right now. so he pretty much got nothing...
my other friend, she matched me dose for dose. we both got very little from those tabs

then we decided to eat one of those sugar cubes we had... 1hr after that. fucking amazing but this person's sugar cubes never ever disappoint me.

by 4-5am..... words cant describe. wow!! fuuuuuuuuuuck.... holy fuck!! lol

now... 2pm still tripping, everythings breathing, it all looks bubbly and extremely colourful.
good times ;)

How important is the mindset. I.e. , if I am feeling kind of depressed and anxious at the moment, does that mean I';m more likely to have a bad trip and should avoid doing acid until I'm feeling better??

permastoned said:
How important is the mindset. I.e. , if I am feeling kind of depressed and anxious at the moment, does that mean I';m more likely to have a bad trip and should avoid doing acid until I'm feeling better??

very very very important

i've seen experienced users put themselves into a bad trip just from their mindset.
for instance a friend of mine went to go and pick some acid up. assuming his supplier would be on time, he went there at the designated time and waited. the bloke rocked up a fair bit later, as a result my friend was too late to put in his special consideration forms for uni, and failed 2 units, meaning he had to go back this year just to complete those 2 units and finish his course...
so knowing that he'd neglected his responsibilities just to score lsd sent him spiralling into a shitful trip.
took us a few hours to help him break out of that mindset.

if anythings seriously bothering you. try to sort your head out first, it can do strange things to your head.

so if you're new to it. wait until you feel better man ;)

setting is also important. avoid overly crowded places. generally quiet walks through parkland at night, or even just at home with a couple of friends turn out the best

Thanks js2k6, you are very wise. I guess I will have to wait until I sort shit out before I try the acid. Cheers :D

a mate of mine told me he had a bad trip after 2 route 66's in adelaide..but that was after his dad cracked the shits at him haha..maybe thats why he had the bad trip....

Yeah well when it comes down to it the substance in the tabs is LSD (I assume), so its not like one kind of tab is going to produce a bad trip, that's BS. My friend had a good trip on them anyways.

PsiloSubNaut said:
I have seen many a tripper lose their shit on mushies, ranging from holding their head in their hands for hours on end to absolutely flipping out saying they want to kill people...

I also prefer the intricate visuals that LSD gives compared to the bold visuals from mushies.

Duration can annoy me. Alot of times i start coming up, plateau within an hour and then the visuals are over within another hour on shrooms. With LSD redosing usually isn't needed...

Shroom body load gets worse the more times you take them, i usually need speed to get off the couch when i dose shrooms now days.

They're worth a go, the purple haze on high doses is an amazing thing and the laughter from them is insane but they just don't cut it whne compared to LSD.

Last but not least i'd rather drop a tab then try to eat shrooms or drink shroom tea... Not fun

Gotta agree with everything you said in that post mate. I just can't really take shrooms anymore because of the bodyload, it gets hard to move and I feel very nautious and disoriented and always end up purging myself. Not just body load but mushies are much more intense headfuck wise and emotionally. I never felt overly emotional on acid but mushies always do it like I'll always get end up feeling guilty as about something I don't know why.
I have gotten the purple haze thing a few times and it is fucking awesome, everytime has happened to me it has just set this hardcore "psychedelic swamp" sort of theme for me which rocked.
I also agree the difference in visuals, like mushies are just heaps in your face but acid its like you can just keep looking deeper and deeper into everything and noticing more about it which I found adds more depth to the experience.
LOL pretty pointless post but I just read your post and like completely related to what you were saying.

[EDIT: Don't discuss supply or lack of, issues. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
drug_mentor said:
Gotta agree with everything you said in that post mate. I just can't really take shrooms anymore because of the bodyload, it gets hard to move and I feel very nautious and disoriented and always end up purging myself. Not just body load but mushies are much more intense headfuck wise and emotionally. I never felt overly emotional on acid but mushies always do it like I'll always get end up feeling guilty as about something I don't know why.
I have gotten the purple haze thing a few times and it is fucking awesome, everytime has happened to me it has just set this hardcore "psychedelic swamp" sort of theme for me which rocked.
I also agree the difference in visuals, like mushies are just heaps in your face but acid its like you can just keep looking deeper and deeper into everything and noticing more about it which I found adds more depth to the experience.
LOL pretty pointless post but I just read your post and like completely related to what you were saying.

I see them as cheap and nasty and only good for a couple of trips a season.

The more you take them the worse the side effects get.

LSD might be hard to get for you...

Try find a new source.

[EDIT: Don't reply to sourcing questions. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
js2k6 said:
either way, seemed to be weak really.
no mind fuck, no real visuals..

i waited a good 3 hrs and not all that much came along, my mate who had one went to bed, went to sleep and is at work right now. so he pretty much got nothing...
my other friend, she matched me dose for dose. we both got very little from those tabs

then we decided to eat one of those sugar cubes we had... 1hr after that. fucking amazing but this person's sugar cubes never ever disappoint me.

by 4-5am..... words cant describe. wow!! fuuuuuuuuuuck.... holy fuck!! lol

now... 2pm still tripping, everythings breathing, it all looks bubbly and extremely colourful.
good times ;)

How many did you take?

permastoned said:
its not like one kind of tab is going to produce a bad trip

dont underestimate it.. my friend had an extremely bad trip with us last week off only 2 of the same tabs.
and yes, make sure your in a good mood and have a nice head space before taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.