Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know what you mean with increased side effects over use. I've taken a lot between last 2 years (2007 season was my first), and it was really only the last 5 or 6 trips that the body load made me feel it wasnt really worth it. All I could think about was how shit I feltand I had to really sort of force moments of enjoyment if you kow what I mean. I also feel extremely guilty everytime I speak to my parents while tripping (usually coming down) but had no such issue coming off acid.
They have created some pretty intense moments for me but as I posted in this thread I tried some acid lately and it blew them out the water.

[EDIT: Stop asking how to get drugs. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate that trippers are a fairly friendly bunch and want to help a brother out but please remember what Bluelight is about. Thanks.

Unfortunately, due to certain reasons, I'm gonna have to wait until December to take these tabs. However, I feel it will be worth the wait, as when I take them I will be in a serene beach setting with my girlfriend, which is usually completely deserted. As such I will have an entire beach and surrounding scrub to explore, which I hope will make the perfect setting for my first trip. At the end of the holiday, I may even try candy flipping. :)

I think the beach is a tremendous setting for any trip. All the best :)

^ Agreed, the beach sounds like it would be a great place to go for a trip. Be careful near the water though!

I can't go in the sea water it makes my skin get all messed up... but I can't swim either. :\

^ Yeah i missed an opportunity last weekend to trip at the beach.. wanted too but i had a big night the day before.. next time though, sounds like alot of fun!.

hoptis said:
I think the beach is a tremendous setting for any trip. All the best :)

Cheers, I'm looking forward to it :)

My friend was saying he had some really strange thoughts when he took the tabs, and was warning me not to take 3 but to take 2, because he felt that someone less in control could have easily 'lost it'. (I plan to start with one tab). He said he was thinking ridiculous thoughts, like everyone in our course at uni was actually in an anime like Naruto, and we were all training and getting skills. And he said he was actually convinced of these thoughts. He also said he had random urges to run in front of cars for fun, but he realised that they were stupid and thus did not follow them.

He also said while he was on the LSD he completely forgot who he was, and realised that he was an arrogant selfish prick, and that he really needed to change his personality. Now after the trip, he is quite changed. He has lost his confidence and feels a lot of shame about the way he has acted in the past, to the point where he feels like shit. He has suddenly gained a huge conscience, but the problem is he was a bad person in the past, so he hates his past self.

He also said after the trip, he has gained a huge sexual confidence with his girlfriend who he had yet to be intimate with previously. He said he was now simply able to walk in and throw her on the bed, and his girlfriend was astounded at his new found confidence.

Are these sort of reactions normal to expect from LSD or an extreme case?

permastoned said:
Are these sort of reactions normal to expect from LSD or an extreme case?

The 'after-reactions' (I guess) would be different for everyone, but 'losing' myself is what I expect from tripping. It's an introspective drug.

Sounds like he took it to 'get fucked up' not to trip, in the traditional sense of the word.

Permastoned, this isn't really with tabs but relates to tripping. I have never felt crazily out of control on psychedelics even on some fairly high doses and although I have believed some weird stupid shit, still had the sense to not follow through.
A close friend of mine while tripping on mushrooms decided he must stop littering, and he actually did for about 3 or 4 months but eventually went back to it.
Another friend of mine on our second mushroom trip (we started picking together) at one point wrapped himself in a blanket and was lying on the floor babbling all kinds of incoherent shit in a strange voice akin to that of a little girl of arab descent for about 20 minutes, he then got up and ran through the house questioning who and where he was.
Tripping can most certainly fuck some people over but others are fine. Someone very close to me attempted suicide less than a week before I ate my first (and to date only) acid trip, and although I had thought about it alot in the lead up (I know this was a BAD idea but i only had one tab and Ididn't want to waste it by letting it degrade and I could never get them before that and can't now) I can say I didn't think about that once while I was tripping.
The only difficulties I experienced from tripping came from frequent heavy use (near daily use of mushrooms, I had 1000,s of subs, I'm sure you can imagine) in which I started to become deluded about what reality was and believed every single person I knew had some very strange agenda to keep me from "the truth" I was very paranoid, reclusive and emotional, I also had permanent tracers and walls breathing and shit for I don't know how long after some hallucinations reccur to this day.
Majority of psych users on BL get into this whole self improvement, mind expansion thing, but generally most people I know have only ever viewed psychs as a fun way to get fucked up and most had no problems.
Sorry for the long post but to sum it up, theres no real way to guage how trips will affect you or predict what personality changes (permanent or temporary) will take place or even if they will. However I think most people who come to BL looking for info will be straight because they took the time to do research and are knowledgable enough to be able to firmly remind themselves its simply a drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.