Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part II

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
LSD INFO REQUEST​

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004. Detailed below is information regarding current (18 April 06 - 27 July 06), LSD in Blotter and Microdot form within AUSTRALIA. Comments have been provided with some designs, these are quotes from BL members who have first hand experience with the described blotter.

When posting in this thread please provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase. If the LSD has been consumed, descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

NSW

White Tiles– “Quite good - I was on half for most of saturday night and it lasted me the entire party. Good strength - the half had me buzzing without tripping too hard so I imagine the full one would be quite potent.”
Space Cats – “all quite satisfied.”
Stars – “heard they're ok”. “was real nice clean smooth acid. no bad comedown”
South Parks – “really damn good... strong visuals, very happy vibe as opposed to the dilberts”
Mickey Mouses – “They were pretty strong; really visual and the duration of the visuals was unusually long too.”
Fractals (Colorful) – “3 hits could be described as light to mediocre at best”
Flower of Life

Victoria

Pharaohs – “The pharaohs in my opinion are a threshold to low dose.” “The trip was pretty visual and my head space was darker than last time, but it was not much of a mindfuck this trip.” “2 is definatley required.”
Butterfly/Dragonfly - “shadows distorting and my depth perception totaly out of wack with many CEV's”
Webs (pink and blue cobwebs on a white background) – “ one was enough to produce some patterns, melting and bleeding in objects”

South Australia

5 Pointed Stars – “Friends report these to be a "very clean" type of blotter.” “To be honest I didnt think the 5 pointed stars were anything to write home about.”
Lifesavers – “Although lacking a little potency with minor visuals they seemed to be very clean and suited the occasion nicely, with one blotter ingested rounding up a nice 6 - 8 hour experience.”
Dexters Laboratory
12 Pointed Stars

Queensland

Inverted Triangles (Hourglass) – “was interesting... mild visual distortions... lots of laughing... left you very fucked up and spaced out”
Incredibles – “2 tabs was enough to make me feel like i was in some twisted cartoon land” “a whole one and was dissapointed. moderate - low dose.”
Cheshire Cats – “Not bad blotters, High quality and decent strength. With great visuals and a nice length of time.” “just feel threshold effects after 1.5 tabs 5 hours in”
Kiss/Lips - "medium strength pretty clean acid"
Microdots

Western Australia

Inverted Triangles (Hourglass) – “very visual and lots of fun, objects changing colours, tracers, patterns creeping across surfaces, sounds taking on strange dimensions.”
Kiss
Four Leaf Clovers

Last edited:
Great work, now everyone keep your posts to the standard lil angel15 has set in the first post :)

lil angel15 said:
Fractals (Colorful) – “3 hits could be described as light to mediocre at best”

Hey lil angel...

do these look like those fractals?

pic1.JPG

chugs said:
Hey lil angel...

do these look like those fractals?

IMO they would not be from the same sheet as was described in the previous thread. The trips that were described previously had numerous colours over one tab, where as yours only seem to have the one colour. I hope that your trips are better then the ones described previously.

If you have already consumed or know someone who has consumed the trips you have displayed above, could you please provide a review and location. As stated previously, this thread will only work if everyone who utilises it for information also provides feedback when it becomes available.

Give with one hand and take with the other. ;)

[queensland/north nsw] The Kiss / Lips and whatever elsew they're named as are medium strength pretty clean acid. Started kicking in after around 15-20 minutes like acid should.

Last edited:
Awesome work lil angel, i'm glad someone put their hand up because the longevity of the thread meant there was a lot of out of date data.

Just to reiterate a little information regarding tabs circulating around the Sydney CBD and their relative potency:

South Parks - very euphoric; strong, but not overwhelming visuals; did not have the longevity of the Mickey Mouse visuals. Overall a very 'happy' trip as described above; seemed to produce a much more positive mindset than the Mickey Mouses and allowed for some interesting thought patterns. Also, these appeared to be a much cleaner trip, insofar as there was very minimal body discomfort as with the Mouses.

Mickey Mouses (green face inset on white background) - strong, prolonged visuals accompanied by a fairly strong sense of social anxiety. Additionally, I found these tabs to produce body rushes and symptoms akin to those you might experience on a pill. I.e jaw clenching, clammy hands, body rushes etc as well as inducing a extreme mind fuck (scientifically speaking) compared to other tabs.

White Tiles - nice, clean visuals without a lot of the mind fuck associated with other blotters. In fact, what was great about these tabs was that you could enjoy the visuals and overall experience without being plagued by the characteristic acid confusion that can often frustrate the mind. Mild body load but nothing intolerable.

n.b Unlike the Mickey Mouses and South Parks, i've only sampled these on one occasion [still got a few stored away for a rainy day :)] and thus my description might not be as well rounded as the other two

In terms of potency i'd rate them as follows:

White Tiles > Mickey Mouses > South Parks

It's hard to distinguish between the White Tiles and Mickey Mouses because i've only dosed 1 tab of the Tiles whereas I've experiemented with various dosages (1/2/3 tabs)with the Mickey Mouses. As such, whilst the Mickey's where strong, i'd say that one tab of the Tiles was perhaps a tad more potent comparitively. The South Parks were noticebly weaker but still a decent dosage of LSD and as we know, there are many other factors aside from potency which can determine a good high from a bad high.

Overall i'd rate them comparitively as follows (in terms of enjoyment):

South Parks > White Tiles > Mickey Mouses

Hope that helps.

Peace

SWIM picked up a half sheet about a month ago. The design is of Hoffman, with the design covering 25 tabs. Most definitly the best blotter ive consumed. Had 2 to test the waters last week, lots of visuals. At one point i had trouble telling an orange and a lemon apart. If i looked closely i could(duh), but the amount of colour shifting, and colours bleeding between the fruit was incredible. Some weed was consumed, so not sure if it helped. Ill try to get a photo for everyone, it would be very hard to identify from just a couple tabs.

Took 7 of them for [EDIT: No event names, ta. hoptis] a week ago (only took so much because i had 3tabs 90 hrs prior, had to compensate for a slight tolerance), wow, what a rush!!! Was used in combination with a couple of high quality MDMA pills. Ive never felt so full of energy and god like in my life before. I know the pills had a lot to do with that, but it was above the level of just rolling. I remember one point during Wolfmothers set, standing on top of a crowd barrier, seeing thousands of people jumping and singing, i wished i could freeze time and just stay there forever. Even after 16 hrs from initially dosing, I still had decent CEV's.

Bottom line is, if you get the chance to grab any Hoffmans, dont pass them up!

Wow, what a rambling. Keep the reports coming people, always good to hear what other people come across!!:D

edit2: lol kinda looks like that twat david koche from sunrise. Maybe its time for an anon. email ala john safran ;)

Attachments

• DSC000586969.JPG
    DSC000586969.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,253
Last edited by a moderator:
Are the stars mentioned in this thread tabs with a light brownish background with a five pointed star with a red outline on them?

How many of these would one need to get decent visuals?

I found one star gave fantastic visuals. One is all that is necessary, but more would be wonderful...

New Zealand - Rolling Stones Acid?

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Has anyone in New Zealand, Auckland especially, heard of this?

Would you be able to explain to me if its any good if you have, or if its worth [EDIT: No prices!] bucks?

Thanks guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are tabs of lips with a tongue sticking out, and it is a repeated pattern spanning around 4 square tabs, then they are from Australia and they are medium dose decent clean acid. Experienced trippers would prefer 2 tabs though. But one is enough for visuals and the acid mindstate.

For a first timer one should be good though.

Oh thats good, im still learning to trust my dealer you see.

Thanks!

Melbourne Outter Suburbs

i got a hold of a fruit tingle that has had lsd supposidly dropped on top of it. I havent taken it, but friends confirm they were tripping.

those stars (red outline, yellow interior with white/light brown background) are part of a larges print wth a star making up the entire background.
Pretty weak. Also found in SA area. 2 or 3 would be enough to make you trip bojangles.
Not nearly as strong as the shivas or da vincis.
Also, another type is a 'blue star/blue sun' print. Kind of looks like the sunshine acid design but with wavy rays and a dark blue interior... pretty strong, but again, not nearly as strong as shivas or da vincis.

I have attached a picture i found of what i think psilocybescrewbens is refering to as 'blue star/blue sun'

Anyone tried these yet? they are from SA

Attachments

• bluesun.jpg
    bluesun.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 432
yes they are the same as the ones I am talking about.

Not impressively strong. Experienced trippers might do 2.

Not nearly as strong as the shivas or da vincis. Has anyone else tried either of those yet, or am I the only one?

A handfull of shivas have made their way into SA and some Da Vincis are on the way, from what I hear...so keep an eye out for them if you are in the area.

^^
That link doesn't work.

The stars I'm talking about are five-pointed stars, not suns.