• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Anyone got a decent pic of these Alex Greys. Just picked up some and I've got no idea what they are.

Sorry I'm being too lazy and trashed to post pic.

Have you tried these tabs yet? could you perhaps post a picture. am considering acquiring cosmic elf tabs, but i am a little put off by the rough experience posted slightly further up

The cosmic elfs are great. The back of the tabs are brown and they are the original ones. Nicely dosed and clean as. I have no idea why the above poster said what he did. Was possibly trippn extremely hard and misidentified things? Ive yet to see any bad reports of these. There could may as well be different batches but the ones with the brown backs are great.

Picked up some Fear and Loathings today in Perth area, anyone got reports of this batch?

Picked up some Fear and Loathings today in Perth area, anyone got reports of this batch?

If they're anything like the Fear and Loathings of last year, they should be good.

Cosmic elves are sooo niiiice.

Okay guys I need some input.

Are any of you familiar with the "where the wild things are" tabs??

Pretty sure this acid has been discussed here in the past..
From what i have been told, it is some really strong cardboard.
But before I find some I wanted to try get a positive LSD confirmation from one of you guys.

I'm sick of getting bitter RC paper.
Cheers :)

I agree with posts above regarding the cosmic elves. Get them if you can.
Friends and I had some liquid over the NYE period which was acquired in Sydney. Lovely visuals, euphoria/bliss, laughter, no body load and no comedown. And only from one drop. Awesome!!!!

Okay guys I need some input.

Are any of you familiar with the "where the wild things are" tabs??

Pretty sure this acid has been discussed here in the past..
From what i have been told, it is some really strong cardboard.
But before I find some I wanted to try get a positive LSD confirmation from one of you guys.

I'm sick of getting bitter RC paper.
Cheers :)

I've heard nothing but good things about them.

I was looking for liqqy everywhere a couple of weeks ago! Enjoy OPP, I had some once from Victoria that was without a doubt the finest dose of LSD I've ever had. A single drop was easily like 2 or 3 common boards and twice as clean. Easily.

Info request - Strawberries

Sup all just had a whole bunch of small strawberries land on me - anyone know about them?

Name: Strawberry

Description: Square 6mm x 6mm, Strawberry picture center.

Picture:
UoY5r.jpg

Sup all just had a whole bunch of small strawberries land on me - anyone know about them?

Name: Strawberry

Description: Square 6mm x 6mm, Strawberry picture center.

Picture:
UoY5r.jpg

uck!! I haven't seen that print in about seriously 7 years!!!
I doubled those back then and found them to be a tad week for a double
Drop but they were still ok. Nice visuals. I was on a beach Australia day 06 I think down at bulli. Wollongong and it was fun.
But alas that was quite some time ago. Hopefully you got the goods there

uck!! I haven't seen that print in about seriously 7 years!!!
I doubled those back then and found them to be a tad week for a double
Drop but they were still ok. Nice visuals. I was on a beach Australia day 06 I think down at bulli. Wollongong and it was fun.
But alas that was quite some time ago. Hopefully you got the goods there

I had a REALLY similar looking print but with red heart in the middle. One of the most insane boards I've ever had. There were strawberries just like that when I was College, so like 3 years ago now and they were weak to medium from memory. I never sampled, I was eating the hearts :p

If u go back to the 6th or 7th LSD thread I made a report on those strawberries. Were really nice:)

Definitely acid, one tab wasn't enough for me to get any kind of worthy visuals, two tabs had my friend having "crazy visuals" so double drop if you want the proper experience but a single one is still a trip with no visuals other than slight patterning in some surfaces.

Oops this is in regard to the post above about "Fear and Loathings"

The cosmic elfs are great. The back of the tabs are brown and they are the original ones. Nicely dosed and clean as. I have no idea why the above poster said what he did. Was possibly trippn extremely hard and misidentified things? Ive yet to see any bad reports of these. There could may as well be different batches but the ones with the brown backs are great.

tried the brown backed ones and they are a nice clean dose of lsd. the white backed ones seemed to be a fair bit more visual & mindfucky but still quite fun.

I can comment on those Alex Grey - Cosmic elf prints. I ate 2 of those tabs at a recent doof and it pretty damn intense for a few hours and i had to take a lengthy stint in the tent but definitely worth it, good times were had. Very strong visuals but i really didnt get much of a mindfuck off these, they seemed fairly clean with no body load, They come on strong and fast so be careful if taking more than 1.

I also took one tab on new years and was a little disappointed but it still a reasonable trip mild visuals with a pretty clear headspace. Maybe i should have waited another week or so for tolerance but oh well.

I had one of the larger of those alex grey/cosmic elf tabs at stereosonic not really knowing anything about the blotter. As a first acid trip in a year holy fucking shit balls. Was the scariest come up. Couldnt feel my body, legs felt like they were gonna give out from under me at any minute and I was barely able to talk. Was just in this little metallic sounding bubble with the whole world distorting around me. Didnt help being in a 30k strong crowd with mates running round munting and yelling shit in my face. Trap and LSD goes together like bread and a slicer though.
... fuck tripping like that at stereo hahaha those muzza would turn my trip south real quick.

I can comment on those Alex Grey - Cosmic elf prints. I ate 2 of those tabs at a recent doof and it pretty damn intense for a few hours and i had to take a lengthy stint in the tent but definitely worth it, good times were had. Very strong visuals but i really didnt get much of a mindfuck off these, they seemed fairly clean with no body load, They come on strong and fast so be careful if taking more than 1.

I also took one tab on new years and was a little disappointed but it still a reasonable trip mild visuals with a pretty clear headspace. Maybe i should have waited another week or so for tolerance but oh well.

... fuck tripping like that at stereo hahaha those muzza would turn my trip south real quick.

I would actually agree with your observation that they come up fast and strong. Even with the lower doses I was feeling distinct effects as little as twenty minutes, half an hour in.

Me and some mates had some tabs the other day they had a sun on them and a purple background which was spread out over the 5 tabs we had, chucked them under our tongues and immediately got a tangy taste which I though was unusual because the last tabs I had were tasteless. The effects started very soon after taking these it would have been under half an hour and we were feeling a little weird with slightly dilated pupils. Then that was it for a while, my mates had 1 each and I had 2. About 2-3 hours after the initial effects and a fair few more beers I had a little brain skip where I apparently tried to lock my friend in a closet telling him he was crazy and I thought we were with other people but it was just me and him. Then that stopped and for about an hour or 2 after that I just couldn't remember where I left my wallet and random shit like that and I slowly just started remembering things as the night went on then shortly after went to bed fine.

None of my mates experienced this so I'd say it was because I had 2

I have no idea what this shit was it was sold to me as acid which I later found out the person I bought it off had no experience with LSD and new not what he was selling me. If someone could shed some light on what this might be it would be much appreciated. After this iv given up on acid as it is too hard for me too find the real thing... :(

If the tab tastes bitter its a spitter! Dont take anything if it tastes bitter/tangy or alike. Doesnt sound liek acid to me. If this was ur first time ud be blown away from it mentioning crazy open eyed visuals and fractals which u have not mentioned once. Highly suss although I could be wrong and u just didnt give us a detailed report of its effects.

I have a had acid before which Is why I was not claiming at all that this was acid, I was asking if someone knows what this might be. That is honestly as detailed as the report needs to be any more detail would not give you a better idea of my experience.

The first time I had acid it was the most intense thing I have ever done and i have no doubt it was the real deal, the source I got it from moved away and got off everything so since then iv been trying to find it through who ever I can and clearly it hasn't gone well

Sounds like it wasn't LSD.
Ive had a lot of experience with paper, and generally whenever the blotter gives off a bittery, zingy taste, it isn't LSD.
Over time I have come to realize what's not LSD due to other properties such as little 'brain skips', duration of trips & peaks, variations in effects etc.