• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

a lot of the time when it feels weak or dull it's because it's been through a few people who have different storage methods
.... or so I've always thought anyway

Just got some sitting Buddhas on a blue background with a life circle in between.

GKGy8cF.jpg

Anyone know anything about these?
Yes have had them here in Ireland, 1 or 2 is perfect, laid around 125ug if they were kept well but it was years ago I had them

Last edited:
Yeah it was responce to dis guys post from Poland about JavaScript that has gone missing, anyways last night Friday 4:41pm, tested the water with 1 fucking triangle tab, really good LSD.....morning after looking for a cone......good times ahead.....

I had some cubes recently they were okay but I had better trips with blotter before.. seems harder and harder to get anything decent these days....

i have 150 ug tabs. I heard in perth from my mate they still have 120 ug blotters but it is hard to find LSD in australia compared to NZ.

Rick and Morty tabs getting around this time... Managed to grab one about a week ago and not too bad at all, guessing that they are around 240ug in dosage given they've been stored properly

Cali Sunsets are good. But I really like Anonymous (Vendetta) They really hit the spot. 200u. Course double is always amazing.

I'm really loving anons. I actually prefer them over sunsets. It would be nice in a candy flip if anyone actually had real mdma. Not all these fake crappy piperzine. n-ethylpentalone mephrodrone. Bring back the double stack cks from 2000. Where are all the technogyms and ikeas? :( Sad Sad world.

i have czech needlepoint 99.5% goblin gifts and parvati tears atm both 105 ug each. Then i also have 125 ug when tested trippy elephants with ohms on the back dutch acid.

I loved GG's Teachers Gaze. They were really fun. Can't remember ug I think around 150. But when It all goes dry Imma hit up a dimmie vape. Mate showed me a really good way of vaping it. Enjoy ya day fellow Trippers.

Rick and Morty tabs getting around this time... Managed to grab one about a week ago and not too bad at all, guessing that they are around 240ug in dosage given they've been stored properly
No chance the Rick and Morty I had was that high no way. Super clean though. Its the only acid I've ever driven on(don't do this) and I thoroughly enjoyed my night.

Had 400-500ug on NYE and really enjoyed it. Not a fan of dosing less than around 200ug.

No chance the Rick and Morty I had was that high no way. Super clean though. Its the only acid I've ever driven on(don't do this) and I thoroughly enjoyed my night.

Had 400-500ug on NYE and really enjoyed it. Not a fan of dosing less than around 200ug.
Looking back at them In hindsight I do believe that they were a bit weaker maybe 150ug I had visuals the walls were breathing and I had a good case of the giggles but they were not as strong as the bumble bee ones I had before those. Jesus Christ 400-500ug is a pretty good dose, I'd imagine that it would be quite the journey. Dry here atm so I have some Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds so this time I will be taking LSA, it's been ages since I saw them now I have enough for me and a few friends so until the acid fairy returns that's the plan

Looking back at them In hindsight I do believe that they were a bit weaker maybe 150ug I had visuals the walls were breathing and I had a good case of the giggles but they were not as strong as the bumble bee ones I had before those. Jesus Christ 400-500ug is a pretty good dose, I'd imagine that it would be quite the journey. Dry here atm so I have some Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds so this time I will be taking LSA, it's been ages since I saw them now I have enough for me and a few friends so until the acid fairy returns that's the plan
rick and mortys imo are below 100 ug. like 80 ug.

Really? Wow okay that's enough for me to stay clear of those, does anyone know about a print called chech needle point tabs? Heard there's a few of them around but I'm yet to see one.

Wow abit weak I have heard of these check needlepoint tabs I found a picture but I am not able to put it up. I will work it out but any info on them would be great.