Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some of the earlyer posts, there heaps of info on them, they are good if they have been stored properly

Please check the threads before asking for info guys, chances are most tabs you are asking about have been consumed or us members have knowledge of ;-)

Long time lurker of this site but only have a few post justing registering not long ago .Been reading through the thread,good read but I haven't seen any info on these Ying Yang tabs I got recently,they have a blue background with a Ying Yang symbol in the middle. I haven't consumed any yet properly wait for new years.

I also got those Alice in Wonderland tabs not long ago as well, but the ones I got had picture on them just all plain white, got told they were from the top of the sheet.
Anyway had one bout two weeks ago, when I first put the tab on my tongue I was happy to taste no bitterest (I dislike the DO* chemicals they last too long with bad bodyload) after an hour I felt the psychedelic take over my mind, got good CEV of colours and nice mental charity with a light body load. Lasted bout 6 hours went to bed got to sleep easy waking up with a LSD after glow that we all know and love.

Hopefully we will get some in perth other than those shit brains

anyone know what substance these are yet? seems to be a few around perth... all up for trying RC's but I like to do my research first :)

Long time lurker of this site but only have a few post justing registering not long ago .Been reading through the thread,good read but I haven't seen any info on these Ying Yang tabs I got recently,they have a blue background with a Ying Yang symbol in the middle. I haven't consumed any yet properly wait for new years.

I also got those Alice in Wonderland tabs not long ago as well, but the ones I got had picture on them just all plain white, got told they were from the top of the sheet.
Anyway had one bout two weeks ago, when I first put the tab on my tongue I was happy to taste no bitterest (I dislike the DO* chemicals they last too long with bad bodyload) after an hour I felt the psychedelic take over my mind, got good CEV of colours and nice mental charity with a light body load. Lasted bout 6 hours went to bed got to sleep easy waking up with a LSD after glow that we all know and love.

I think the Yin Yangs and Alice In Wonderlands are supposed to be very comparable. I think the Yin Yangs were supposed to be like 90 - 100ugs but this is just from memory.

Just so people know as well, I took a felix last night with a friend and before dropping realised that my tab was VERY noticeably larger than my friends, which would explain why some people are not so impressed and others are getting smashed. I'd like to just throw out the possibility that the perferations may be slightly uneven or something. Regardless I haven't gone wrong with them yet.

0NQQE.jpg

any info on these bad boys? cheers :)

^ please check the threads before asking, these are ohms if i am correct? where are you located as this might help get more infomation on these tabs

yeah it's an ohm of some type. Never had one of these tho. Used to have purple ohms ages ago and they were potent.

^ I thought they were Ohm's :-D sorry i can't be more of help to you....I havent eaten Lucy since Jan!

I think the Yin Yangs and Alice In Wonderlands are supposed to be very comparable. I think the Yin Yangs were supposed to be like 90 - 100ugs but this is just from memory.

Just so people know as well, I took a felix last night with a friend and before dropping realised that my tab was VERY noticeably larger than my friends, which would explain why some people are not so impressed and others are getting smashed. I'd like to just throw out the possibility that the perferations may be slightly uneven or something. Regardless I haven't gone wrong with them yet.

Cheers for the reply can't wait to try them Ying yangs now, those Alice in Wonderland tabs had a weird reputation with my mates some thinking they were ok and others reckon there great but I think it boils down to either natural tolerance, how the sheet was laid, how they were stored, set and setting or a combination of all.

^ Dont think we can talk about specific vendors on that site dude. There are the forums and stuff I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.