Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
damm when are we going to get another wave of nice strong acid hit Australia.

does anyone think is has to do with the aus lsd vendor on SR, has ran out of stock for like the past month??

i highly doubt it. its more likely it was all eaten at eclipse.

I doubt it has to do with a specific vendor on SR however the increasing strictness of Aus customs is probably playing a role. All will be good in the next few months.

The plain white tabs I had recently were strong. In fact the strongest I have had in a long time and clean. I'm just not gonna tell people to buy plain white tabs unless they are getting them from a trusted source. Mine came from someone I trust and I am very thankfully he got em for me. It's out there if you got the right contacts. I find acid to be a better purchase than pills coz the acid dealers I know tend to not bullshit like the pill dealers do

keep an eye out for "Psychedelic Larry". mate just piked up a few last night and reported to be some nice strong clean acid!!!

yay for me! think ima gonna hav to stock up this time haha =D

Last edited:
I doubt it has to do with a specific vendor on SR however the increasing strictness of Aus customs is probably playing a role. All will be good in the next few months.

I don't think thats an issue at all as LSD is going to get through if packaged competently, like that xmas card from like Oma and Opa in Amsterdam.... I guess sourcing good liquid is a different story, but i have a saying that if it wants to find you it will, as with all psychedelics, particularly entheogens

^^Customs are now are of hundreds of different "competent" forms of packaging and screening rates are far higher now. The old xmas/birthday/getwell card is becoming thing of the past.

Sorry off topic but Sublimit: Sublimit has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Although it's not really that important to reply to your message just letting you know delete delete delete!!

The old xmas/birthday/getwell card is becoming thing of the past.

aside from it being one of the hardest to detect.... I respectfully disagree, as i don't think i need to elaborate on what competent packaging of LSD is.

Last edited:
Hey guys, got some 'Felix' tabs the other day. Haven't tripped since the ghetto wizards that were around 2007/08 I think (may have been 09). From what I remember they were pretty strong and 1 was far too much). If anyone can give me a rough comparison of strength between these two that would be great. I like tripping lightly on most things as anxiety gets the better of me at higher doses. Would 1 of these felix tabs be the equivalent to say half a ghetto wizard or should will half do me. I want the tripping headspace with maybe a little visual activity, preferably limited to walls breathing, things moving slightly. Cheers for the heads up and just to say three of my friends had 'bob marley's' in the NSW region and i offered to trip-sit for them. They all consumed 3 ea. They felt absolutely nothing, complete duds.

Status
Not open for further replies.