Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good were those Duckies?! Those always put me on the moon.

man they were bloody awesome. the first experience i had was off 2 of these little beauties and have never looked back haha

but again about the brains deffs not acid

Last edited:
Ahh had many a ducklings, lets not forget the clouds/cherubs they were preety strong. Purple Ohms (maybe red actually not quite sure) were my first print at a rave, will never forget that night :D

I have had a couple of boards for about 3 months now (kois) stored in a baggie, wrapped in foil, in a book, in a box, in a wardrobe (little cooler than room temp). Do you think this summer will degrade them much, had some recently with no noticeable loss of quality.

Last edited:
ohh the cherubs now they were a great print, was lucky enough to get i ton of them when they were circling. wouldnt mind a few now haha =D

Ahh had many a ducklings, lets not forget the clouds/cherubs they were preety strong. Purple Ohms (maybe red actually not quite sure) were my first print at a rave, will never forget that night :D

I have had a couple of boards for about 3 months now (kois) stored in a baggie, wrapped in foil, in a book, in a box, in a wardrobe (little cooler than room temp). Do you think this summer will degrade them much, had some recently with no noticeable loss of quality.

Nah man they'll be fine. In book, in foil, in bag is where I keep mine and I've never noticed any degrading, ever and I often keep all sorts of various tabs for ages. Kois are strong too, even if they do degrade they'll be more than active.

God damn I might have to try out them felixes soon.

Hey guys, anyone know anything about some tabs that fit this description:

Frontal shot (drawing) of a bird's big red head and a big yellow beak. People have said it is a duck but i think its a rooster. Anyway the bird is also wearing black sunglasses.

Been told its clean acid, about 60ug but wanted to check as i have not read any reports of these.

i didnt know wow had a standard strength?

100ug's is all I hear about legit WoW in SoCal. Not all WoW is definitely going to be 100ugs, but I'm pretty sure that's what the family lay there commercial boards with. Again just what I read and hear, I don't like to say I'm right could be very very wrong. In fact I'd be keen to hear how the bears go warning, be sure to report back.

As for the felixes, I don't know what people are talking about they're just as good if not slightly better than the sumos in my opinion.

Hey guys, anyone know anything about some tabs that fit this description:

Frontal shot (drawing) of a bird's big red head and a big yellow beak. People have said it is a duck but i think its a rooster. Anyway the bird is also wearing black sunglasses.

Been told its clean acid, about 60ug but wanted to check as i have not read any reports of these.

Do they look like these? (Foghorns)

foghorns.jpg

Preety old tabs (late 2010), hope they been stored well.

Stand up boy, you're trippin' over your own feet. Now you stay away from worms and I'll stay away from mice. That's fair and square, and if you'd stop all your arguin' and jawin', you'd see my side of it!
Foghorn Leghorn

100ug's is all I hear about legit WoW in SoCal. Not all WoW is definitely going to be 100ugs, but I'm pretty sure that's what the family lay there commercial boards with. Again just what I read and hear, I don't like to say I'm right could be very very wrong. In fact I'd be keen to hear how the bears go warning, be sure to report back.

As for the felixes, I don't know what people are talking about they're just as good if not slightly better than the sumos in my opinion.

Wow is going around up bris way ive been told, have not sampled any myself though

I have had these blotters lately in Brisbane that are just plain white blotters. First time I tried them and had 1 1/2 an the we're bloody good. Within 40 mins I was tripping nicely. Not to much body load just enough to be comfortable and the visuals where prett amazing. Couldn't write text message's as the letters on my phone were moving like crazy it was hard to catch the little buggers. Was at the races and the whole scenario was like Alice in wonderland when she gets to the queens place and all the soldiers and people playing croquet and shit. Lasted for a good 12 hours and I had a dirty big Cheshire cat grin on my face the whole day. Easily one of the best tabs I have had in my opinion (10 years taking acid)
Also pardon my ignorance but what is wow?

Wow stands for white on white like your white blotters

Hopefully we will get some in perth other than those shit brains

Oldred3s sounds good im skeptical as i have to get a certain # off my old mate to purchase them, that's the annoying part so i go elsewhere most times!

It makes sense and is clear as day when you put it like that hahaha. This is the first time I have ever come across unprinted blotter. I can't vouch for any other white blotters but these are sweet. I have opportunity to get more before christmas. I might have to take advantage of that.

It seems a bit sus that he will only sell in larger amounts. You would think he would give a sample before someone bought a large quantity. He maybe legit but unfortunately it's hard to tell with blotter. It's quite easy to get your own print lay what you want or not lay anything. I guess the best thing to do would be steer clear if your not feeling the vibe. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

It seems a bit sus that he will only sell in larger amounts. You would think he would give a sample before someone bought a large quantity. He maybe legit but unfortunately it's hard to tell with blotter. It's quite easy to get your own print lay what you want or not lay anything. I guess the best thing to do would be steer clear if your not feeling the vibe. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

There were white blotters going around here in Southern NSW. I know the person who prints them, and they are surprisingly good, certainly not white fluff crystal but better than those brains sound :p

It's very unlikely thy white ones I've had are the same as the ones you guys are getting but you never know, there was a certain enormous hippy gathering in QLD recently. Also Fieldy I never would buy any tab off anyone if they weren't comfortable with me testing it.

Meanwhile Felixes kick arse.

I've been hearing all sorts of NBome rumours as well. I've known a few people now who have been just OWNED eating NBome's thinking it's LSD.

Stay safe brothers and sisters :)

Yeah some one has died from eating nBOME's thinking they were acid. They're also far cheaper to produce etc. If I remember correctly they are bitter too however more like ink bitter, not DOx bitter.

My mate said the guy he gets them through has to go on a bit of a mission to get them. Still agree they may not be the same print.
About the nBOMEs I was under the impression that those
Tabs are heaps Niger than normal acid tabs. I thought they were double the size if not bigger? I personally have never had it and I don't think I want to try it after hearing the horror stories

The horror stories are from people dosing unknowingly or taking too much. Some of the tabs being imported are being layed at receptor flooding doses which means OD is quite likely.
I have found them to be far better than LSD but I'm not a big LSD fan. And yeah, you're right they are more like DOx cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.