Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah most microgram guesses are very rough at the best. Compare them to well known tabs and it's a bit easier for people to understand, or describe the experience in more detail.

Yeah most microgram guesses are very rough at the best. Compare them to well known tabs and it's a bit easier for people to understand, or describe the experience in more detail.

Well that's the thing. I won't name sources obviously but the Avatar tabs are from Europe and are getting all around the world through vendors. They are definitely 180 micrograms and are also definitely the best tabs I've had. They are also quite a bit bigger than any other tabs I've seen going around, almost twice the size of a felix tab.

I'll describe my experience with the Avatar in more detail. Basically I dropped it, and almost immediately that feeling that something isn't quite right and something is about to happen. Colours brighter, faces start seeming more interesting as do trees and lights.
Going on an hour, still feeling next to nothing decide to head up to camp for a few cones and to get ready for the music, I go to the car with my girlfriend and realise all of a sudden I cannot see a thing, it was like looking at an amazing piece of art, or your usual kind of LSD hallucinations but they surrounded me in three dimensions and were everywhere, right up in my face. So much so I literally couldn't move for fear of falling I was tripping that hard. I get back to camp which was only 20 metres away from the car but still a massive effort and I start noticing different things all at once, they're right up in my face I can't tell if something is 10 metres away or less than 1. Everything has a face and they're all up in mine. Intense, but highly enjoyable. I continued to trip like this all night, almost like I was drunk everything was just so heavily disconnected, but I had the clear mindedness of acid and god was it clean stuff.
Eventually I dropped a little bit of beautiful crystal molly and my depth perception returned to normal and all the hallucinations from then on were just really calm, inviting swirlings similar to that Van Gogh painting of the night sky.
I also witnessed the entire universe rotating around me, like a mechanical platform and later on the sky looked amazing as well, and I had fairly intense closed eye visuals for the next 24 hours.
The next night I dropped a bike, which may have been degraded I dropped it in the grass the night before when I was taking my avatar, I then an hour later ate another felix and my tolerance was so high still pretty much no increase in trip strength. When I get to try the felixes properly which I should do in the next few weeks.
The main thing that made this tabs different from others was just the transition from "It's been an hour I'm still not really tripping these are supposed to be the goods" from that to "Holy shit I am actually tripping harder than I ever have before..." no more than a few minutes later. Ferocious is the only way I can describe this tab, it sits in the shadows and then when it's the right time the LSD just kicks you straight in the head.

That was a little longer than I thought it would be, mods if you want to move a bit of that to the trip report section feel free. For the sake of relevance I rate them stronger than the Cherubs so therefore stronger than the felixes I guess, and also the skulls although haven't consumed, and equal to 2 or 3 of pretty much all the other tabs I've had. I will also mention it's probably the cleanest acid I've ever had, if not, it's a very close second

^ A tab doesn't have to be twice the size to fit 180 mikes on it though. Any standard tab will fit that amount.

^ A tab doesn't have to be twice the size to fit 180 mikes on it though. Any standard tab will fit that amount.

I know, I just threw that in for identification purposes because seriously if anyone comes across these dear god buy as many as you can afford.

Indulged in the Jimi Hendrix tabs last night in Adelaide, good clean LSD. A bit weaker than the felix the cats. Can't really write a proper trip report though as I was candy flipping...

This thread is getting close to reaching the 1000 post mark and will need to started over again. Hey mods can we call the next LSD thread "8th wonder of the world"?

Plleeeaaasseee!!!!!!

8)

I will have to try and ask around for some of these beautiful tabs ppl speak of, i would like to try lucy for the first time on my bday, 1 thing i have yet to discover! *8th wonder sounds great hehe, i love reading through these threads and getting accurate info about whats around, <3 Bl for its hr :)

This is a pic of the Jimi Hendrix tabs currently circulating Adelaide... Although you can see more of it in Permastoned's picture a few posts up. :D

img1405w.jpg

This thread is getting close to reaching the 1000 post mark and will need to started over again. Hey mods can we call the next LSD thread "8th wonder of the world"?

Plleeeaaasseee!!!!!!

8)

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice the post count was getting up there.

I definitely like that name. :)

Personally, I find this thread all a bit mind boggling when trying to research certain tabs...

What would be the chances of using the same concept as the pill reports forum but dedicated just for tabs? Surely that would work substantially better, or will that require more space on the server or something?

^ I have no idea what the server requirements would be like, but that's an interesting idea. If people have opinions on it, I'd be glad to hear them. :)

^ I have no idea what the server requirements would be like, but that's an interesting idea. If people have opinions on it, I'd be glad to hear them. :)

I can see the benefit, but personally I like it being in one thread since I check it regularly. It's pretty easy to search if you don't anyway.

Yeah if anything this method is better I think, all you need is the search tool at the top and you can find ALL the posts made about what ever tab you are trying to identify, meaning rather than just one report you get a bunch of people with their separate experiences and locations.

That's just what I think anyway.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice the post count was getting up there.

I definitely like that name. :)

hehe thanks Mr Blonde, to tell you the truth I thought of that thread title about 400 posts ago and have been waiting until now to suggest it.

:)

i can see merits in the idea of a pillreports-type setup, but i like following this thread as it seems to have some sort of flow to it, in the sense that you can get an idea of the acid that is going around by just reading the single thread, as opposed to many threads.

the acid market may be a bit more ephemeral - different batches may come and go more quickly than some other drugs...i could be wrong about this, but there is something in the linear nature of a single thread that appeals to me.
linear...not a term usually associated with LSD. or maybe it is?
anyway, conversations can stop and start and jump around, at least a large thread means the information is presented and displayed in sequential order rather than ancient threads being resurrected and causing confusion.

having said that, she is a mighty behemoth of a thread that takes hours and hours of dedicated trawling if you were looking for something specific that couldn't be found by searching.

either way, i like the 8th wonder :)

Last edited:
Well said spacejunk. I agree, there's also a chance that the same blotter art can circulate at a later period and be of a different strength to the previous batch. I don't know much about LSD so someone with more knowledge feel free to elaborate/correct.
I also think a website of the ilk of pr would still be very benevolent, and I also think this is a great thread. With a lineage of awesome names, hopefully to be continued innerself's suggestion of the "8th wonder of the world"

Status
Not open for further replies.