Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, paper older than 3 months will show significant degradation of active, regardless of storage conditions, simply due to surface area exposure to air even if minimal. fair enough the Dutch Hoffs of 2008 were rather active 3 years later while the Lips from same time w/same LSD on them got boomed out within weeks. Shivas ~1.5 years, Dalai Lamas ~2 years but potency down from 220ug to ~140ug....all above stored in ambient conditions.

if you must to eat board, imnsho, it should be done within 3 months of laying - make that within a month from obtaining for the end user.

Cool, dark, dry = years

Enjoy :)

edit: may depend on how cool, I'm not sure... I store mine in the freezer and have never noticed any change in potency

i noticed this in there at a quick glance, a post by junkie skumbag ;

had a bit of a delay with reciving these tabs with some luck they should be here before next weekend and hopfuly i can drop them off to my mate on the weekend n have tests monday.............HOPFULY!!

I've heard from plenty of sources that the felix tabs were layed by the same people who laid the cherubs.The felix tabs are supposly a tad weaker than the cherubs not by much tho only like 10ug's or so

From strongest to weakest i'd say 3rd eye skulls very clean happy laughy type of trip.Then the cherubs a few dirty hits here and there but a great welcome back to LSD strong efouria and intense open and closed eye visuals (had a fucking out of body experience on 2 cherubs i was literally looking down on myself laying on the couch)Then the felix's i cant comment on them as i haven't personally consumed them but from what i hear there a nice clean dose of lsd..............hope that helps

Cool, dark, dry = years

Enjoy :)

edit: may depend on how cool, I'm not sure... I store mine in the freezer and have never noticed any change in potency

i totally agree with you there yo.

i've got some Clouds from like 2yrs ago i think. stored in alfoil then in a normal baggie. inside a thick phone book.

had some of those clouds a few months back. and man the potency did not drop at all. was actually still strong as.

I originally ate 3, adn thinking of eating another 2 after an hour or so cuz i was worried the potentcy might of degraded.

an hour into the trip, i was tripping harder and harder and harder. Lucky i did not eat all 5 at once!

in WA there have been many people taking what they think is acid but is actually bromo-dragonfly
people are double dropping and tripping for 3 days at a time

in WA there have been many people taking what they think is acid but is actually bromo-dragonfly
people are double dropping and tripping for 3 days at a time

You able to scan in the GC/MS results showing the tabs containing Bromo-Dragonfly??

Didn't think so, don't make ridiculous assumptions based only on idiots tripping for 3 days. Fuck me.

No one likes the Government demonising drugs without evidence, so don't claim you know the contents of a tab without some sort of evidence to back you up. Sure i dont expect a GC/MS test result to be posted but a previous bioassay of said chemical and then saying the tabs were identical is more credible than simply guessing because of how long they lasted.

/end

New batch of Felix cats out, sampled 1.5 and also vaped sum buds with it, geeez it felt like a dream. So clean and strong, id have to rate the new ones A LOT cleaner than the cherubs. Regards to potentcy well they are pretty much on par. My tolerance is down as I dont do it that often but for someone with a tolerance 2 will be plenty:)

Came across someone selling Felixes and Avatars recently. Dealer said the felixes were 150 mics and the Avatars were 180. I dropped an Avatar and all I can say is holy shit balls, I have never had such an aggressively powerful acid trip. It was like being kicked in the head by a psychedelic boot. Mixed it with some MDMA crystal and had a great candy flip. If you come across these tabs I recommend buy them immediately. The Felixes are said to be the strongest tabs out, but I can guarantee the Avatars are much stronger and probably the cleanest acid I've had. There was something mentioned about it being the same acid as the Fear and Loathings but I'm not sure.
Oh man so scatz :p

Any one know anything about Jerry Garcia handprint sheets or liquid going around austin, Texas?

hmmm, paper older than 3 months will show significant degradation of active, regardless of storage conditions, simply due to surface area exposure to air even if minimal. fair enough the Dutch Hoffs of 2008 were rather active 3 years later while the Lips from same time w/same LSD on them got boomed out within weeks. Shivas ~1.5 years, Dalai Lamas ~2 years but potency down from 220ug to ~140ug....all above stored in ambient conditions.

if you must to eat board, imnsho, it should be done within 3 months of laying - make that within a month from obtaining for the end user.

I've consumed tabs far more than a month (i.e. >1yr) after buying with no noticeable difference - clearly your 'ambient conditions' aren't ideal storage. If stored correctly there should be no surface contact with air, not sure what you're doing there...

best to keep the bag sealed and in a freezer if possible. try not to keep it in your wallet, because ur body heat will affect it slightly. Keep it away from any LIGHT. Light also degrades this.

Any one had a jimmy hendrix? I had one, about equal to felix. Adelaide.

161jqf9.jpg

I got some recently with spiderwebs on them and redbacks. Hadnt seen them before. :)

I gots a question, once again; To what extent what a small strip of acid (more imparticular, half a dozen felixs) be degraded if it was ripped apart with bare hands? I didn't personally see them handled like this but it's pretty fuckin obvious :|

thanks in advance

No it doesnt degrade at all. I used to be sceptical about taking them apart that it will absorb or sumfn but never happened. As long as its air tight, away from light and moisture u can touch it all u like and be fine.

I still have 3 felixes left from the weekend. I haven't consumed them properly yet, I had one on the weekend but it was the day after a pretty big trip so it was super chill and just put me in a really giggly mood.
Also does anyone know the potency of tabs currently circulating around NSW being sold as "bikes". I don't have a picture but they are white background tabs with very small multicoloured bikes roughly one to a tab, not at all centered. I heard multiple good reports over the weekend including that someone wigged out on 4 of them and went to hospital.

EDIT: Just to mention they aren't known to be dangerous research chemicals or anything, if anything I heard they were very pure LSD, the reason the guy wigged out from my understanding was it was first time taking acid, I don't know why no one he was with said "Don't take that much, very bad idea"

Would love to get a reply to this! Just picked up Felix's myself and it'd be very useful to know the dosage.

Thanks!

Would love to get a reply to this! Just picked up Felix's myself and it'd be very useful to know the dosage.

Thanks!

The guy I got them off had two types of tabs, the Avatars which were from overseas and he stated them at 180ug, after a bit of research they most definitely were imports and 180ug, omg never has one tab blown my mind, have you guys ever hallucinated so hard that you could see the air?! It was at least two maybe even three times the strength of what I'm used to for a single tab. Definitely caught me off guard.

Anyway the felixes he said were 150ug, seeing how this guy so accurately told me what the Avatars were dosed, I'm inclined to believe him. He also gave us the impression he knew whoever was laying the tabs and seemed like he was being factual rather than trying to convince us they were stronger than they were. Haven't actually tried the Felixes yet without tolerance, but if they're anything like the Avatars at all, you should have absolutely no problems :)

EDIT: I'm going to bump my question about the multicoloured bikes as well.

Last edited:
The guy I got them off had two types of tabs, the Avatars which were from overseas and he stated them at 180ug, after a bit of research they most definitely were imports and 180ug, omg never has one tab blown my mind, have you guys ever hallucinated so hard that you could see the air?! It was at least two maybe even three times the strength of what I'm used to for a single tab. Definitely caught me off guard.

Anyway the felixes he said were 150ug, seeing how this guy so accurately told me what the Avatars were dosed, I'm inclined to believe him. He also gave us the impression he knew whoever was laying the tabs and seemed like he was being factual rather than trying to convince us they were stronger than they were. Haven't actually tried the Felixes yet without tolerance, but if they're anything like the Avatars at all, you should have absolutely no problems :)

EDIT: I'm going to bump my question about the multicoloured bikes as well.

I dont think the felix's are 150ug's theres really no way of knowing how much micrograms is in them without a GCMS test. The cherubs were estmated to be around the 100-110ug mark and the felix's from what i've been told are a tad weaker than the cherubs.... the best thing to do is compair em to other trips. unless you/your dealer have mesured out 150ug's of pure lsd and dosed it many many times rating trips with ug estmates is probz not the best idea. :) from what i've been told the felix's are a nice clean dose of lysergic acid diethylamide if you wanna stick a number on it i'd say they are around the 95 microgram mark :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.