Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIC: Eggshell liquid, Swiss crys, 120 ug/drop. 30 drops gets one, um, rather very loose. go clean LSD go!

i picked some alice in wonderland- through the looking glass tabs on the weekend. printed front and back.. very nice trip, very visual and no body loading. approx 120 mics, these felt very similar to the monkeys that have been getting around

Attachments

• alice-front.jpg
    alice-front.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 122
Tried the mickeys this weekend - was pretty impressed. I started with a half, but I think if I started with a whole then I would have been very happy. Also there was a reasonably heavy body load, hard to explain, an odd feeling in my chest and my arms became tense for a while.

Re: the alien heads, they were the first tab I ever had when they were around I think about a year ago. Possibly still one of my best trips ever!

VIC: Eggshell liquid, Swiss crys, 120 ug/drop. 30 drops gets one, um, rather very loose. go clean LSD go!
#0 drops! And my mates think I do a lot in one go.
Gotta love something as potent as LSD yet almost impossible to OD on.

So how was such a high dose experience? I've felt loss of self (ego death?) and loss of control at high doses for short periods before. Did you have that?

Maybe this is better for the discussion thread though..

thanks hatecubed about the mickey mouse . pills move around quick, from perth to melb lol.

l will get some now.

Status
Not open for further replies.