Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crush with a teaspoon, divide into two roughly equal piles and lick the pile of minty sugar goo off you table or your thumb.

Yeah, Ended up crushed it up and mixed it around a bit. Friends were too skeptical to try a whole one. Ended up doing about 2/3 each and it was pretty fun. Would definitely go a whole cube next time though. Then try for two. :)

how can 2 people have 2 /3rds each of 1 cube!! haha..

How the hell do people by cubes etc in bulk ? They don't fall to pieces and stuff?

Ive encountered liquid and awsome tabs on a very frequent basis but NEVER seen a cube!

Doesn't seem very practical..

^ i don't think cubes really get sold very often at all as actual cubes, usually it's one mate who has a vial who drops on a bunch of cubes and sells/gives them to mates. IME anyway

just heard i can possibly get some "sphynx's." thats all i know so far, anybody know what they could be? will obviously shed more light once i pick them up/take pics. and of course eat some, lol.

How the hell do people by cubes etc in bulk ? They don't fall to pieces and stuff?

Ive encountered liquid and awsome tabs on a very frequent basis but NEVER seen a cube!

They wont fall to pieces as its such a tiny amount of acid on the cube it will soak it right up.

Cubes are mostly used when someone has a vial of liquid and thats one quick method of selling a dose, sometimes people sell it out of the vial but who would wanna carry a full bottle of acid around with em anyway?

Yeah, I've come across them through mates of mates.

Keep them in the freezer. I have yet to encounter liquid and tabs :D I mean, i have a few cubes and we crushed 2 up, sorry for the confusion :)

^^^ LOL!

And ive been to plenty of partys and doofs where a dude is just dropping droplets onto peoples hand for like 15 bux a drop lol..

Good times.

Ill own a bottle soon hopefully....end of the week...need to get out of debt first.

Freakin rent, bills, weed, tabs etc..blargh.

can any one help me out with these?
i was told the yellow ones were 'sunrises,' the pink one is an 'alien' and the blue ones were cartoon characters or something.
If anyone has heard anything about these or eaten any, i would love to hear anything about them ha :D

and the other picture from behind shows that there is a contrast of colour, and i was wondering if this may mean anything or just different paper... too paranoid? ha

Attachments

• Photo0204.jpg
    Photo0204.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 479
  • Photo0205.jpg
    Photo0205.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 340
^
The tab on the very right in the 1st pic looks like the 'foghorn' tabs. Had 2 last w/e and had a nice trip, decent visuals/headspace etc, not overly strong but good tabs regardless. Some mild bodyload but nothing too bad, I'm in Perth too. Theres more info on them further back in this thread. Not sure about the other tabs.

do you have any idea on the strength of the squiggly faces nano? would be good if i could get a decent idea of how strong they really are. they seem to definitely be one of the strongest prints ive ever eaten.

most batches for market start ~100 mikes (laid in oz) yr brown prevalent upnorth atm is 60% pure. so best case? u do maths.

this re brown crys afaik astros, panthers, funky peeples, new bikes. 8=(

can any one help me out with these?
i was told the yellow ones were 'sunrises,' the pink one is an 'alien' and the blue ones were cartoon characters or something.
If anyone has heard anything about these or eaten any, i would love to hear anything about them ha :D

and the other picture from behind shows that there is a contrast of colour, and i was wondering if this may mean anything or just different paper... too paranoid? ha

Left sunshines, possibly alex grays and far right def foghorns.

Finally got some of the foghorn leghorn tabs the other day, going to test them out tomorrow night. Just gunna be a quiet night in with a few really funny/stupid movies.

Warning (perth)

mate got some trips the other day(PERTH). white paper, with a bicycle on each tab, the bike is black or dark blue, the tabs looked a little bigger than usual and he also stated they were bitter,(he could deff taste something, bitter, metalic).

so a warning to all perth trippers, i wud stay away unless you like a possible DO* substance everynow and then

will try and get one off him for a pic, but it is just a bike, no dates or anything like the Hoffman's have.

im pretty sure the bike looked like this(maybe not the same forks but u get the idea of what i mean)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...T_highway_sign_bicycle_symbol_-_black.svg.png

cool, thanks nano. so i guess 60% pure crys laid at 100ug = 60ug of lsd per tab. dont quote me on that, cos my mathematical ability is equal to that of a 12yr old... lol. hmm brown crystal... shitty:\

Bart Simpsons - EAST COAST

Hey,

just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Bart Simpson tabs that are floating around the east coast? The picture is a take off on the classic Nirvana album cover for Nevermind and insted of a naked baby, its a naked bart.

Any info on these regarding strength etc. would be well appreciated!

Cheers guys

heres an example of the picture:

nirvana_bart-1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.