Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshines. stronger than i excpected. Wicked visual and a crazy headfuck! of 1 tab..first time solotippin...

Hey guys,

Picked up one molecule and these ones that I've never come across before:

Looks like an Indian-art Tiger or something. Any info about either appreciated.

(Apologies for image quality).

Sydney area.

Attachments

• thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,300
Last edited:
hmm lsd experiences are just so subjective. ive found the squigglys to be one of the strongest prints ive ever had. and ive heard of others who have had a completely different experience with them. hmm i dont know about eating all 4. if i want to ever eat strong doses of lsd again, i will use liquid for sure. so much more delicious.

Edit: No sourcing! Please read the BLUA. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Chemi -

Light brown liquid and my mate has 1 other bottle of pure, clear ...

Its intense stuff...hoffman style shiiit

Found some tabs described as bicycles either being the Hoffman 2000's or just the pink bicycles on page 35 of this thread. Hopefully I get my hands on the 2000's :)

Hey guys,

Sydney area.

attachment.php

I reckon it might be these. Judge for yourself though.

Looking for some information on these...... sourced in Melbourne area.

Not even sure what they are. Zodiacs perhaps? Looks a little bit like the Trivial Pursuit board game with the coloured wedges......

blotter.jpg

Can anyone shed any light or has sampled these?

hofmann heads redubs, 110 ug

Last edited:
I'm a very happy man right now Hoffman 2000s :)

EDIT:

p2002101318.jpg

Will report back tomorrow morning :D

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sydney area.

thing.jpg

That looks like a print of the Alex Grey painting entitled "One":

one.jpg

Jumped back on the Foghorns (Syd) last night. 1 tab hit me for six. Not overwhelming, but very comfortable, and very visual. I'd normally dose more like two tabs for a night but this one had me extremely content.
The room was still very much breathing 7hrs post-dose, and hours 2-5 were filled with some of the most amazing, stereotypical acid visuals ever (depth perception warped, walls shifting in seconds, etc). Great stuff.

how one would go about 'halving' a suger cube?

Break it up in a baggie and measure out half a dose? Then again i dont see why u would want to half it. I mean half cube doesnt always mean half dose as u dont know which side they dropped it on. I dont think they are evenly layed at all.

That looks like a print of the Alex Grey painting entitled "One":

one.jpg

we've been getting these lately.
dosed two last night, fast strong effects, seemed to last a pretty long time, nice open and closed visuals, also felt really clean compared to the the last time i tried these.. probably something to do with what i ate prior to dropping.
wouldn't mind seeing more of these around =D

Dam those Hoffman 2000's aren't too bad! Going to be happy with these in my hands :D

Break it up in a baggie and measure out half a dose? Then again i dont see why u would want to half it. I mean half cube doesnt always mean half dose as u dont know which side they dropped it on. I dont think they are evenly layed at all.

It works fine if you break up the cube then "chop" it and mix it like you would coke. Not exactly 50:50 guaranteed but you will mix the small crystals enough to be close.

Personally I'd just dissolve it in bottled water and drink half. If you someone else has the other half straight away, you don't notice any degradation.

Found some tabs described as bicycles either being the Hoffman 2000's or just the pink bicycles on page 35 of this thread. Hopefully I get my hands on the 2000's :)

The tab with the pink bike on it, theyre not rubbish! very good clean acid had another pink bike last night and seemed like stronger than when I took it the first time around!! great breathing squidgy visuals and also the type of cid that makes you feel so positive the next day! just awesome thoughts, anyway just my 5c worth, ive also heard hoffmans 2000 have popped up here in the capital like since last week lol met a random on one last night. Funny stuff I go check ADD and its all posted on the last pages haha <3

hoffman milleniums/2000 ftw! *hail to the acid gods!

Last edited:
There are some blotters going around that I have not seen mentioned on this site. They have a picture of a small red dog in a red circle holding a icecream or a beer, it's hard to make out but looks like one of the disney characters, not much detail more of a silhouette. Has anyone else come across these?

The last time those fucking cliffords went around they were clocked in at a whopping 17ug.

No typo - SEVENTEEN MICROGRAMS.

Fuck 'em.

lots of brown, dark brown and black crystal will be trickling down via various notorious liq and paper brands. still dosed lower end off the spectrum, the physical side effects will surely be attributed to a stronger dose in those less experienced. caveat emptor.

The 2010 bikes are morphogenically dead, 63 ug january lab results, brown crystal. unconfirmed stories of last batch of bikes being so low on LSD, 2CB was actually also pressed into the board matrix, with visible crystals embedded in the paper...?

'California Sunrise' Cali via? lab tested 33ug / drop. stories of mystical 'gray' crystal of unknown origin which may or may not be ALD52...

White / off-white crystal rare as hens teeth...but the news for those who like engineering acid is good. ohm-bohm, shiva shivaya boom!

we've been getting these lately.
dosed two last night, fast strong effects, seemed to last a pretty long time, nice open and closed visuals, also felt really clean compared to the the last time i tried these.. probably something to do with what i ate prior to dropping.
wouldn't mind seeing more of these around =D

I had one and a half of these alex grays about 6-8 months ago. Best tabs I've ever had... soo clean feeling and strong, but not overly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.