Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recieved some blotter in the Melb region, 4 tabs makes a blue background with a red heart. The red heart isnt just a plain heart, its a rather detailed heart.

Anywho, not sure on potency but one was enough to cause some severe visual distortions. I am inexperienced with LSD but it was certainly fantastic and was only just starting to leave me alone at the 8 hour mark.

Anyone else come across these tabs? not sure on their exact name, I didnt ask.

gothic lovehearts, 110 ug

Thanks Nano!

Seeing as it's a Hoffman print it Swiss Crys?

What other current tabs currently floating around would you say these are most comparable too?

Considering double dosing. I am an infrequent tripper but have done about 15 times and consider myself semi experienced however usually start with 1.

Be interested to hear your thoughts.

Shivas family paper, the reference standard for discerning readers worldwide, 2010 batch, 150 ug of of finest Swiss cheese per tab. not for kids.

VIC area.
shivas_001.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
hehehe

Im sure when Nanobrain gets back he will be able to tell me exactly how many micrograms of sarcasm I have in my statements

no but taking a SWAG (scientific wild-ass guess) at it, i bet 420 mikes of cheesy per phoneme?

got these tabs from victoria last weekend. can anyone else tell me more about these. i had tared off corners of 2 tabs and ate it to test. No bitterness. good signs of it not BEING doi! haha. source says its really good strong tabs. source also says 1 tab is enough yo.

If anyone has had these before please let me know how it is :)

I am planning on dosing 2 tabs of this anyways this weekend coming.

Last weekend i had 2 pink panthers and i thought that was a nice medium to strong trip so i think two of these should be fine for me too.

:)

took two of these last night. very nice strong closed eye and open eye visualls. but something just doesn't feel right. a lot of body load of lsd. back pain neck pain stomach/kidney pain through out the entire trip. The paper tasted none bitter so its weird. as i only get those cronic body loads off do(x) substances... anyways other than the pain it was a nice strong trip peak leasted about 6hrs or so

i ended up taking 1 of those squiggly faces with two mates, on saturdayy (with a few cones)

ended up being less strong than excepted
we didn't get much in the way of visual, i really had to concentrate
but were we all pretty fucked in the head

also got quite strong body discomfort from about the 8th hour onwards
till i slept at about 13hrs after dropping

dunno what that means...?
but i tasted no bitterness, or really anything at all
we were smiling our asses off most of the trip too
haha

Stomach pains and newtown nakedness

Hugs and drugs i know what you mean..

I had the most intense trip of my life of 3 off those smileys though. I had 3..and they were still wet from being freshly laid haha! So obviously they may have degraded a little bit.. + i had 3 though so...yeh...that was on new years..so a while back. Maybe someone didnt look after them..but they are definatly LSD..and i thought really really clean to! Im suprised about the body load..

BUT! I know what you mean about not so visual. They were a really weird head acid hey..more "mental" then anything else...its hard to explain.

Also this weekend i had 2 roosters a.k.a "leghorns" each with my girlfriend and we got CRAZY stomach aches from them...lots of it. It sucked actually...really made it hard to do stuff. We wanted to walk around our neighbourhood streets and shit but we couldnt because it was like "Ohh babe my stomach hurts hey..yeh mine feels weird to...perhaps lets stay"

So in the end it was a pretty boring trip and not that exciting at all lol...and i asked my mate specifically for something different this time then the smileys. I would have preferred them in the end cause i didnt get any pains from them...

Very odd..

But my other friend has a whole lotta these sunshines ive been hearing alot about. Meant to be amazing..

Had some people running naked around a newtown park this weekend rubbing mud on their titties haha...very good times.

Also this weekend i had 2 roosters a.k.a "leghorns" each with my girlfriend and we got CRAZY stomach aches from them...lots of it. It sucked actually...really made it hard to do stuff. We wanted to walk around our neighbourhood streets and shit but we couldnt because it was like "Ohh babe my stomach hurts hey..yeh mine feels weird to...perhaps lets stay"

So in the end it was a pretty boring trip and not that exciting at all lol...and i asked my mate specifically for something different this time then the smileys. I would have preferred them in the end cause i didnt get any pains from them...

Thats intresting, i have dosed the Foghorns 3 times now with no stomach problems. I did dose 4 hits at once a couple weeks ago, and did throw up at the hour mark, was fine after that though.I find thats pretty normal aswell.

Im in Syd where abouts are you?

Lol so technically you did get brief stomach pains...it sucked for me anyways. I have like 2 left so ill probably end up eating them.. Although my mate said he is gonna bring a bottle around this weekend while my gf is in melbourne for good vibes. He said we can get out of this world on like 2 drops... crystal clear!!!! :-DDDDDD

North shore of sydney mannnnnn

around some woods that are known as chats

im tripping solo tonight :D

2 squiggly face tabs & a joint
should go down quite nicely :)

just gotta avoid lol
so i think ill be in my room for most of the trip
no worries (y)

There are some blotters going around that I have not seen mentioned on this site. They have a picture of a small red dog, it's hard to make out but looks like one of the disney characters, not much detail more of a silhouette. Has anyone else come across these?

So, it's been a while since I've popped in to this thread because for the last 10 months or so I've been getting purple ohms and the ones double-printed with the cheshire cats.

They were good.....a few times....then it just got old.

I am now the proud owner of some sunshines =D

Good times and happy trails ahead <3

I'm planning on getting some yellow getafixes/wizards within the next few days
I have heard good things about them but can anyone shed recent light on them?

Holy mackerel, the getafixs were hands down the most epic trip of my life! 8o

You have fun with that ;)

I'm from SthE Qld I've been reading back through the posts and noticed noone ever posts from Bris/gc.
Can anyone report on anything from here recenly. Picking up some this weekend and will post back. Hoping it's something good from down south!!

Hello tomorrow, SWIM will receive a sample of Getafix blotter ! SWIM never tried this once since 2-3 years.... How about the Getafix (Panoramix) blotter please? Is there strong? SWIMS planned to take 2 blotters...
lsd_blotter_getafix.jpg
It's the same with a white background :)

Thank you BlueLight

Last edited:
My mates and GF all took getafixes at BDO with minimal effects...bizzare!

I dont think they looked after a certain batch or something....degraded somewhat.

Also if you know people sydney is about to be flooded with incredible liquid... :-D

Get your doof on!

for the record, Ganeshas are not Shivas - not by a long shot.

unlike Ganeshas, Bikes, Panthers and whatnot, Shivas paper is a proprietary brand, you cant buy it off drugged-art-dot-com by the truckload, nor can you scan-n-inkjet the Shivas, as has been the case with the Bikes before, for example.

Shivas are confirmed 150 ug/tab, the only other custom board laid with same crystal are the stronger Dalai Lamas, ~210 ug per - and it is not unheard of to split 1 between 4 people. as we know, it ain't about the mikes...

Ganeshas - hmmmm. righty-o. spose it depends on what the dude who ordered the paper off the web w/moms credit card actually dribbled on it.

^ as always thanks for the great information nano. i'll be getting some shivas hopefully soon :)

god damnnn
i need to get my hands on some liquid

don't buy the 'squiggly face' tabs imo
they're alright, but not what i was looking for
2 tabs didn't seem much more effective than just one

(in terms of visuals and introspection)
:\

however, that could be moreso to do with storage
so i guess one can never be too sure...

do you have any idea on the strength of the squiggly faces nano? would be good if i could get a decent idea of how strong they really are. they seem to definitely be one of the strongest prints ive ever eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.