Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ as far as i know, nano posts all confirmed info he has about tabs here, if he knew about the squigglies i'd imagine he'd have posted already.

do you have any idea on the strength of the squiggly faces nano? would be good if i could get a decent idea of how strong they really are. they seem to definitely be one of the strongest prints ive ever eaten.

There a bit weaker than panthers i hear. Foghorns are very nice tabs. Have been so busy lately in the past month or 2 but will be giving them a sample soon so will be able to give 1st hand reports.

cool, i havent had anymore than one yet, simply because i havent felt the need to. i must try 2+ next time.

^ i must agree, it certainly feels like more than "2 times" the dose, if that makes sense. make it 4 and you won't believe how little 1 does to you ;-)

oh, i have eaten very high doses of lsd before, but with these squigglys... i dont know, just havent felt like eating anymore than one. i havent had a strong lsd trip for some time now. i dont feel the need to go that far again me thinks. who knows, i have 4 left... i might just eat them all lol. will see what happens.

do you have any idea on the strength of the squiggly faces nano? would be good if i could get a decent idea of how strong they really are. they seem to definitely be one of the strongest prints ive ever eaten.

heyy lucas
i just recently came into a few squigglys'
i'm not sure on the ug's of them, but they didn't seem to be strong tabs

not bad in any case
but i was looking for something a tad stronger

took 2 tabs and had a reasonable solo trip in my house
i've only dropped 3 times
couldn't get to sleep for about 11hrs though
(if this info helps at all)

haha fuckyeeh bro, eat all four
wouldn't wanna miss a mind blowing experience
:D

hmm lsd experiences are just so subjective. ive found the squigglys to be one of the strongest prints ive ever had. and ive heard of others who have had a completely different experience with them. hmm i dont know about eating all 4. if i want to ever eat strong doses of lsd again, i will use liquid for sure. so much more delicious.

Last edited:
bit of a dumb question. anyone know of purple tabs or they got a lot of purple on them? syd area. few friends tried them said they were good. didn't get a name

bit of a dumb question. anyone know of purple tabs or they got a lot of purple on them? syd area. few friends tried them said they were good. didn't get a name

This was mentioned last page, purple ohms apparently STILL floating around here and there.
So, it's been a while since I've popped in to this thread because for the last 10 months or so I've been getting purple ohms and the ones double-printed with the cheshire cats.

Yea there purple ohms. Ive never been a fan of ohms as they seem to be very weak and i try avoiding em. Try gettin foghorns, astroboys, sunshines, shivas or smiley faces. Heaps better tabs in Syd area.

can anyone tell me some visually orgasmic tabs? :)

im not a big fan of the mindfuck and whatnot
i've really been hoping to get some intense visuals

i heard sunshines are the way to go?
tracking 'em down is the real issue though haha

020508.jpg

these bad boys are doing the rounds (sydney)
seriously in love with alex grey artworks, it's going to be a real struggle swallowing this paper.
only tested a half the other night.. seemed to be fairly potent, no real odd effects apart from a bit of uncomfortable reflux and slight aching in my neck.

Ill report back after a higher dose this weekend.

There are some blotters going around that I have not seen mentioned on this site. They have a picture of a small red dog in a red circle holding a icecream or a beer, it's hard to make out but looks like one of the disney characters, not much detail more of a silhouette. Has anyone else come across these?

Dude i mentioned them on the previous page

the clifford dogs

my mate has a shit load and they are meant to be pretty good. Can't comment as he has only given me the astro's (going back a few months) then the panthers shortly after followed by the smileys and now we have the foghorns. Although i don't think the foghorns are that good visual wise i guess...i don't know. My gf thought she tripped pretty hard off 2. I was left longing a proper intense trip..

can anyone tell me some visually orgasmic tabs? :)

im not a big fan of the mindfuck and whatnot
i've really been hoping to get some intense visuals

i heard sunshines are the way to go?
tracking 'em down is the real issue though haha

Panthers have given me great visuals over the last 4 months, it was a big batch but it was a little while ago now...

p7190119.jpg

The mickeys were AWSOME! The panthers were great as well! But i just havent been getting anywhere near the visuals i was from them lately. And thats off everything listed lately..

its weird...

is sucks :-(

but liquid this weekend so all that will change...just keep on dropping until you reach a desired level i guess.

it could be to do with tolerance maybe?

new batch of technics/decks - DOI, three times the strength of the last lot, don't say you weren't warned haha. In Adelaide no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.