• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD in the oven

The more important question is, what's the best style of pizza?

I take it Americans are experts in the field.

okruwKv.jpg

Here's proof
Now how do I know there isn't some lobby in the background pushing this obviously real newspaper to post about this fake issue?
Before I hear from Professional Pizza Reporter Paula Pepperona, I am not convinced

I still smell the poop.
First post is "I wanna make LSD brownies"
Second "I wanna make LSD Pizza"
Third "I wanna make sure there's no LSD on my Pizza."

If I learned anything from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, it's that they wanted to make LSD Brownies, and felt a little bit ashamed to have asked the question after so many people with experience said "Humbug!"
I don't believe in Psychedelic Pizza Paranoia. That's just humbug.
Well if what I think I grasp you suggest is the essential case, then either way it’s utterly ridiculous.

LSD is not a brownie ingredient. Sugar cubes...maybe. Pizza....NO! Lol.

But against all I stand for, suggestion two, not being open, honest, afraid, secretive, ashamed.

I can never support that it isn’t the way forward for anyone involved.

Just my thoughts but I’m on 300 ug and lots weed atm so I am prone to misreading.

We are here really, to educate, and learn. We need to understand exactly what somebody’s picture, goals, understanding is to even start to give advice.

Well, since it appears no one did already - welcome to Bluelight @Flippycough !
I hope you know the answer to life, the universe, and everything now; or at least how not to eat acid.

Seriously, take it easy and when comfortable again, try dipping your toe into the microdose realm. It’s been great for me and a ton of others and could be a way of beating the natural fear that you’re feeling.

Also, if nothing else, that was a quick way to get your first 8 posts!
Let us know what’s goin on . . . before this one gets closed.
Cheers

Sounds like you might be hanging by a very thin thread flippy. Hang in there buddy 🙂

Well, since it appears no one did already - welcome to Bluelight @Flippycough !
I hope you know the answer to life, the universe, and everything now; or at least how not to eat acid.

Seriously, take it easy and when comfortable again, try dipping your toe into the microdose realm. It’s been great for me and a ton of others and could be a way of beating the natural fear that you’re feeling.

Also, if nothing else, that was a quick way to get your first 8 posts!
Let us know what’s goin on . . . before this one gets closed.
Cheers
That was typically nice and thoughtful of you DrumTripper I do often warmly welcome but then often just jump straight in too.

But I mean, there’s me giving (potentially for all we know) poor dude a hard time, and you are there with encouraging non judgment advice and support.

I just felt it was a bit bizarre that’s all, and my defences go up when I think there is a rat in the room possibly.

Was very heavy tripping again though too on 300 ug yesterday. Despite 300 ug Thursday.

Just coming round to more settled mind now, vaping some lovely Cinderella Jack and strong Vanuatu Kava.

Was feeling pretty nuts earlier though for a while. It’s always, first waking after heavy trips, like I can’t think, but all these things rush into my head and are all really taunting.

It goes away, but it’s way more unsettling in ways than say, massive MDMA use acute after effects and mania.

Hope all is well @DrumTripper always nice to see you post or be present.

Actually "italian" pizza a la NY style is more egyptian in origin. Pizza in Italy is almost more like a sandwich
The only American Pizza I have eaten is "Chicago Style", and that was rather gross.

Not really, I've been to Italy around 20 times in my childhood alone, and I've seen much of Italy over the years. Pizza in Italy means the dough is as flat as possible, and slightly sour in taste. That's real Pizza. Also you don't eat Pizza with your hands, that wouldn't even be possible with real Pizza :D

Does Pizza Hut have UK roots? I only say because Big Donnie was their real championner, but then he is Scottish.

This thread would've made more sense if we were talking about mushrooms on a pizza.
Totally. I would always brew wild mushrooms, those tiny insects and parasites which eventually ran out of the mushroom as it dried....

But indoor grown should be fine.

But heat doesn’t appear to destroy Psilocybin.

Magic mushroom and pineapple pizza anyone?

I don’t think it would be too appetising, very medicinal tasting.

I'm pretty sure heat/cooking would deff kill the psychoactive properties of shrooms @AutoTripper . There is a reason I keep my Tryptamine Collection in the freezer safe, my Phenethylamines are just in a lockbox in the drawer. Slice of 2C-B and Pepperoni, now we're talking my friends...this thread is making me hungry 😋

I do agree with @AutoTripper - this was prolly a save-facey retraction technique. But why? There are no stupid questions, or we’d need to pass an exam to befome members. We’ve all learned things here.
But ya, it’s a frickin hilarious question.
Kinda like “if this vodka has alcohol in it, will boiling it evaporate the alcohol? I had a bad hangover last time i drank the stuff and wanna make sure.”

I do agree with @AutoTripper - this was prolly a save-facey retraction technique. But why? There are no stupid questions, or we’d need to pass an exam to befome members. We’ve all learned things here.
But ya, it’s a frickin hilarious question.
Kinda like “if this vodka has alcohol in it, will boiling it evaporate the alcohol? I had a bad hangover last time i drank the stuff and wanna make sure.”
I think he wanted for people to get a lil butthurt over a statement like that, like they do on reddit and shit. but he fooled me lol.