• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD in the oven

I'd be more worried about pineapple on my pizza than LSD.

That's not an irrational fear either, some fuckers actually do that to pizza. Pineapple belongs in tropical beverages, it does not belong on pizza.

Hope this helps.
If you think thats gross, some people actually put shrimp on pizza

I'd be more worried about pineapple on my pizza than LSD.

That's not an irrational fear either, some fuckers actually do that to pizza. Pineapple belongs in tropical beverages, it does not belong on pizza.

Hope this helps.
Pineapple is the superior pizza. Pizza without pineapple is like Pancakes without Lemon Juice, or Schweinsbraten without Sauerkraut.

I wanna try and make lsd brownies will it be possible? Baking at 350°
No. Make brownies or space cakes with hashish, pot, or extracted THC.

I used to have fears about being dosed or drugged or basically unknowingly eating THC or hashish put into home made desserts, or taking a research chemical in food from a restaurant but this has never happened. But this was because I had former friends who would give other friends new to drugs very strong desserts with pot or butter with extracted THC in it, or put LSD or other drugs like GHB into a drink and not tell them it has drugs in it.

Last edited:
Pineapple on pizza is delicious. My family and I used to make fun of my mom for it all the time, but once I got a little older and got real, I had to admit it's a great combination.
Especially pineapple with bacon and the cheese, so damned good.
Love how pineapple and bacon taste together, it's such a ridiculously good combination of foods.
I don't really like either alone, but together they are pure awesomeness.

Good when I was a teen, if you had told me my pizzas actually had LSD on them, I would have been their best customer.

Understandable but yes- irrational fear. Heat will unquestionably nullify LSD’s psychoactivity.

But I’m just curious what you are imagining? Legit fast food joint cooks your pizza, then some sly employee slips a tab or some drops on top when it’s cool enough?

It could happen. Damned unlikely though.

Being hit by a bus has got to be worse than a typical bad trip, which are just like good and bad days to me, but I have been there to say that.

Still...despite the ludicrous unlikelihood some pizza employee spiked your pizza with acid, heat will zap it off quickly, if they were dumbass enough to spike it before cooking then the LSD would be long dead.

Good when I was a teen, if you had told me my pizzas actually had LSD on them, I would have been their best customer.

Understandable but yes- irrational fear. Heat will unquestionably nullify LSD’s psychoactivity.

But I’m just curious what you are imagining? Legit fast food joint cooks your pizza, then some sly employee slips a tab or some drops on top when it’s cool enough?

It could happen. Damned unlikely though.

Being hit by a bus has got to be worse than a typical bad trip, which are just like good and bad days to me, but I have been there to say that.

Still...despite the ludicrous unlikelihood some pizza employee spiked your pizza with acid, heat will zap it off quickly, if they were dumbass enough to spike it before cooking then the LSD would be long dead.
I still smell the poop.
First post is "I wanna make LSD brownies"
Second "I wanna make LSD Pizza"
Third "I wanna make sure there's no LSD on my Pizza."

If I learned anything from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, it's that they wanted to make LSD Brownies, and felt a little bit ashamed to have asked the question after so many people with experience said "Humbug!"
I don't believe in Psychedelic Pizza Paranoia. That's just humbug.

I still smell the poop.
First post is "I wanna make LSD brownies"
Second "I wanna make LSD Pizza"
Third "I wanna make sure there's no LSD on my Pizza."

If I learned anything from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, it's that they wanted to make LSD Brownies, and felt a little bit ashamed to have asked the question after so many people with experience said "Humbug!"
I don't believe in Psychedelic Pizza Paranoia. That's just humbug.
Psychedelic Pizza Paranoia is a rare but real condition, how dare you shame people like that

I think that's what these PPP loans I keep hearing about are for. The government knows how serious it is, and wants to offer money to help people get the help they need.

Pal Please Point me to one Person with Psychedelic Pizza Paranoia or Psychedelic Pepperoni Pizza Paranoia
okruwKv.jpg

Here's proof