• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD in the oven

Okay. So if I put lsd on a slice of pizza and put it in the oven/microwave it would just destroy it?

Can't you just put it on the pizza after you put the pizza in the oven? Shouldn't taste like much either way, what a question lol
I had a bad trip and scared to trip again and I ordered out tonight and wanna make sure heat destroys lsd.

Wait, are you trying to trip or not?

If so, take the LSD, then enjoy your brownies or pizza.

If not, don't take it...
I ordered food out and I'm worried it may have lsd. I just wanna know if oven heat will destroy the molecule. Its a very irrational fear

Yes, heat destroys LSD very rapidly, 350 degrees will definitely destroy it.

I'm glad you realize the fear is irrational, if you ever seriously believe random food you bought contains LSD, that is a serious delusion. There is no way anyone is spiking your food with LSD, why would anyone do that? People who have LSD want to use it to trip, and it's not cheap.

I'm confused. First you want to make LSD brownies,
then you want to make LSD pizza, then you're scared someone laced your pizza with LSD? Many said this already, LSD is kept cool and away from light, it deteriorates very fast. It wouldn't survive on a pizza for long, even if applied after the pizza was in the oven.

Also wouldn't it be better to wait for the LSD to hit and then eat the pizza?