LSD - First Time - My first LSD trip: it was the best of times; it was the worst of times

User145667

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my first true psychedelic trip with everyone.

This actually happened back in 2015 -- i was 21 years old. It was the second time that I ever used LSD. The first time I used it i did not actually have much of a trip. I had actually done about a gram of what I figured was Methylone (sold as Molly) in a 48 hr period prior to the first time trying LSD and I guess that may have been why I didn't trip the first time. I took 2 hits of Dalai Lauma blotter (125 ug a piece). I had a mild "mind trip" but nothing really worth mentioning.

Anyways, fast forward to about 6 months later and suddenly I find my self with 2 hits of 225 ug SpongeBob blotter. It was a Friday afternoon. I had just got off work and me and my cousin were at my parents' house chilling. I took one of the teeny tiny blotters and placed it on my tounge. For some reason I noticed a slight cold sensation on my tounge for about a minute. It wasn't like an artificial cool feeling like that of menthol, but rather it was a genine cold sensation.

Anyways, I manuvered the hit under my tounge and let it sit for about 30 minutes. I then chewed it up and swallowed it. I waited expectantly for about an hour. During this time I got a weird feeling in my arms. I also had an upset stomach but nothing too bad. I definitely had a head change. I would describe it as a weird quasi-weed high mixed with the anxious buzzy feeling that u feel when coming up on mdma, but milder.

After about an hour and 30 minutes I decided to place the other hit under my tounge. I let it sit for about 15 minutes and then swallowed it. About 3 minutes after swallowing the second hit, as I was sitting on my Mom's couch, I was staring at a little decorative sign under her coffee table which said, "Live - Laugh - Love". It had these little swirling decarations on the frame. I'll never forget it as I watched those swirly decorations start to branch out and stretch while also seeing pink, green, and blue streamers go out from them. I giggled. I new I was finally tripping.

I went out the front door to see what my cousin was doing to find that a friend of ours had pulled up in his van with some "Ireen Kush." I informed him that I was tripping balls and then we preceeded to the back yard where he rolled a blunt. I layed down and stared at the sky as they were smoking. I watched as the pine tree branches branched out and started doing kaliedoscope patterns. I was amazed with how realistic and intricate the visuals were.

They asked me if I wanted to hit the blunt but I declined. But suddenly, on a whim, towards the last third of the blunt I asked if I could hit it. They gave me the rest of the blunt. It tasted divine.

Here's where it got awesome. After finishing the blunt the trip intensified by like x3 and got much more colorful. I looked up at the sky and noticed that the sky was purple with lime green clowds that were zooming across the sky, as if they were racing each other.

My friend began cracking jokes and everything he said caused me to have intense and deep laughter. It was a laughter I had never experienced before. It was like being a little kid again only 10 times better.

We all three got up and walked to the front porch and then I remembered I had forgot to buy cigarettes and panicked because I knew I was in no shape to go out in public and buy a pack. Luckily my friend had bought an extra pack and sold me the pack for what he paid for it.

Any ways, we all sat on the front porch and began a cool conversation but I don't remember what it was about. But I remember feeling a deep sense of connection with my cousin and friend. It felt like we were spiritual brothers. But I also got this weird feeling that life is just a projection and that we were three projectors and that we all needed to get along in order for the projection to run smoothly.

I also noticed that their faces looked oddly different than usually, but yet paradoxically the same as they usually look. Its hard to explain. I noticed this effect even more as my Mom walked out to ask us something (don't remember what it was).

After about maybe 30 minutes to an hour or so my friend wanted to head back to his house and asked if we wanted to come. I declined because I felt that a change of scenery might cause a bad trip. So my friends said goodbye and left.

I remember at some point going to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. I notcied that there was a transparent square ora around my face and that the colors of my face flowed outwardly from the frame of the ora. I remember this being profoundly cool.

After this I went into the living room and my Mom and brother explained that they were about to leave and go to the store. They left and my Dad was in the car port working on his motorcycle. We talked for a minute and I explained to him that I was tripping on acid. He was in a bit of a bad mood, as he was agitated with something with his motorcycle. He lightened for a minute to talk about how his experience with an acid soaked sweetart was.

After talking with Dad I walked out to the back patio swing to have a cigarette. By this time it had become dark outside.

During this time I began to feel the presence of what I thought might be the Creator of the universe, which was strange being that I was pretty much an atheist at the time. I then figured out the universe in its entirety while mentally speaking to the being who I could not actually see (I have no recallation of what I actually "learned" lol). After this I began to feel depressed because I had just figured out the entire universe.

Right after this a few guys from my Dad's motorcycle club came riding over on their bikes to play some pool at our house. I did not fully trust many of the guys at his club (and for good reasons as it turns out they later tried to screw him over). The mixture of the depressing unraveling of the universe and the anxiety and mistrust from the loud sounds of their motorcycles turned my trip very bad very quickly.

I went into my bedroom and layed down and tried to relax to no avail. Suddenly every type of negative feeling there is--pain, sorrow, depression, anger, fear, anxiety--began to bombard me intensly at once. I felt completely overwhelmed.

I kept getting this feeling that the moon was trying to send weird encrypted messages to my brain. I felt like it was the super computer and I was one of the "chosen" projectors which is projecting the reality that we all see. But I suddenly came to the realization that I was doomed. As a chosen projector it was my responsibility not to fry my hard drive with this psychedelic virus that i felt the programmer did not intend on me using. Now I was short circuiting and there was no way out. Forever.

I felt like the air was coming really thin and it was becoming hard to breath as I realized my eternal fate in this spiraling hell of constant negative emotions. It was as if my finite mind was attempting to become infinite with no real way to do so. Resulting in me feeling completely mentally retarded. I realized that as a chosen projector I had scrambled many other peoples' reality and there was no way to fix it.

I tried convincing myself that reality is objective, not subjective and that I had only done a drug and that it would eventually pass but the reality around me began to strongly disagree. Suddenly it was as if my bedroom was a short circuiting vortex hub for the entrance of the vastly infinte amount of parallel universes I had scrambled. Suddenly my "Dad" came in my room to ask if I was alright. But this guy wasn't my Dad. He looked kind of similar to my Dad but many of his features were distinctly different. He was a "parallel" Dad; a slightly altered version of my Dad from a strange cannabalistic parallel universe. This guy gave off such a sinister axe murderer vibe. I just wanted him to leave as quickly as possible so I said, "yes Im fine." He shut the door and I could feel the vortex begin to swirl again.

Suddenly my "Mom" came in. But this woman was a much older version of my Mom. She seemed like a totally different person. She said, "Baby, are you okay?" But it was as if she was staring right through me. She then sat on the bed and I tried to explain myself to her, but it was as if my words were going in reverse. I could do nothing but involuntarily babble. I literally felt mentally retarded. The whole time as I desperately babbled at her she would just creepily/eeriely stair right through me and just keep saying, "Its okay baby. Its alright. Its okay. Seth, no. Its okay. Its alright." Robotcally as if she was on a loop. She would not even wait for me to close my mouth. She would keep saying the same things over and over which made me even more frantic and frightened because I had no idea who this weird lady in front me was. Finally she hugged me and said, "Every since that accident you just haven't been the same." And then walked out of my room and closed the door. That is when I could feel the multiverse vortex spinning again in my spirit.

Suddenly I remembered that I had received a new order of a RC benzo called etizolam and that it was sitting on my window seal above me. But my arms and hands literally would not work. They just flopped around while my hands curled up. I culd hardly grasp the little bag let alone open it!

Suddenly my Dad came back in to check on me again. This guy was more like my actual Dad but still appeared slightly altered and his vibe was slightly altered. He said in a very concerned tone, "Dude, I don't think you need to ever take any more Acid." He then told me that he had heard that coke would get rid of an acid trip and that he had some. It sounded like Bs but I was desperate so I agreed to do some. So he left to chop a line.

Then the vortx began again. My Mom then came in. But she wasnt my Mom. She was part my Mom, part monkey. Seriously. She talked to me and try to calm me down. Suddenly I felt really calm. I felt like a baby monkey and she was the Mom monkey. After she left I began to become frantic again. Dad came in and gave me a small bump of coke, which caused the an anxiety to become worse but also sharpened my senses enough to where I could finally open the tiny bag of etizolam. I scooped a large amount out. It had to be at least 30 mg. I ate it and then slowly became tranqilized and finally passed out. I had escaped my multi dimensional hell.

Now bear in mind that this happened about 4 years ago so I may have issed some details and I may got some of the order of events wrong, but that is a pretty precises portrayal of my first true psychedelic experience. It was the coolest, most beautiful, most profound, and most terrifying experience of my entire life. I used Lsd about three more times that year and had very good and much more milder visual trips from it. But have not touched true psychedelics since 2015. Thanks for reading.

P.s.

The really weird thing is that my Mom remembers me saying coherent sentences during the episode where i was speaking reverse babble. She remembered having and in depth conversation with me and therefore she could not even have been saying, "its okay" over and over and over. Because she was actually responding to my questions and statements...so did I actually enter a bunch of parallel universes and she remembers the conversation from the body in which my consciousness shifted to last? Weird stuff. This is when I really started questioning reality

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:

User145667

Greenlighter
Cocaine getting rid of an acid trip, oh my.. surprised it left the storyline unaffected, the last thing an intense trip needs is a coke crash!
Yeah lol well it was such a small line that it only seemed to make the Anxiety a little harsher. I'm just thankful I had the etizolam otherwise I don't know what I would have ever done.

flabberghost

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my first true psychedelic trip with everyone.

This actually happened back in 2015 -- i was 21 years old. It was the second time that I ever used LSD. The first time I used it i did not actually have much of a trip. I had actually done about a gram of what I figured was Methylone (sold as Molly) in a 48 hr period prior to the first time trying LSD and I guess that may have been why I didn't trip the first time. I took 2 hits of Dalai Lauma blotter (125 ug a piece). I had a mild "mind trip" but nothing really worth mentioning.

Anyways, fast forward to about 6 months later and suddenly I find my self with 2 hits of 225 ug SpongeBob blotter. It was a Friday afternoon. I had just got off work and me and my cousin were at my parents' house chilling. I took one of the teeny tiny blotters and placed it on my tounge. For some reason I noticed a slight cold sensation on my tounge for about a minute. It wasn't like an artificial cool feeling like that of menthol, but rather it was a genine cold sensation.

Anyways, I manuvered the hit under my tounge and let it sit for about 30 minutes. I then chewed it up and swallowed it. I waited expectantly for about an hour. During this time I got a weird feeling in my arms. I also had an upset stomach but nothing too bad. I definitely had a head change. I would describe it as a weird quasi-weed high mixed with the anxious buzzy feeling that u feel when coming up on mdma, but milder.

After about an hour and 30 minutes I decided to place the other hit under my tounge. I let it sit for about 15 minutes and then swallowed it. About 3 minutes after swallowing the second hit, as I was sitting on my Mom's couch, I was staring at a little decorative sign under her coffee table which said, "Live - Laugh - Love". It had these little swirling decarations on the frame. I'll never forget it as I watched those swirly decorations start to branch out and stretch while also seeing pink, green, and blue streamers go out from them. I giggled. I new I was finally tripping.

I went out the front door to see what my cousin was doing to find that a friend of ours had pulled up in his van with some "Ireen Kush." I informed him that I was tripping balls and then we preceeded to the back yard where he rolled a blunt. I layed down and stared at the sky as they were smoking. I watched as the pine tree branches branched out and started doing kaliedoscope patterns. I was amazed with how realistic and intricate the visuals were.

They asked me if I wanted to hit the blunt but I declined. But suddenly, on a whim, towards the last third of the blunt I asked if I could hit it. They gave me the rest of the blunt. It tasted divine.

Here's where it got awesome. After finishing the blunt the trip intensified by like x3 and got much more colorful. I looked up at the sky and noticed that the sky was purple with lime green clowds that were zooming across the sky, as if they were racing each other.

My friend began cracking jokes and everything he said caused me to have intense and deep laughter. It was a laughter I had never experienced before. It was like being a little kid again only 10 times better.

We all three got up and walked to the front porch and then I remembered I had forgot to buy cigarettes and panicked because I knew I was in no shape to go out in public and buy a pack. Luckily my friend had bought an extra pack and sold me the pack for what he paid for it.

Any ways, we all sat on the front porch and began a cool conversation but I don't remember what it was about. But I remember feeling a deep sense of connection with my cousin and friend. It felt like we were spiritual brothers. But I also got this weird feeling that life is just a projection and that we were three projectors and that we all needed to get along in order for the projection to run smoothly.

I also noticed that their faces looked oddly different than usually, but yet paradoxically the same as they usually look. Its hard to explain. I noticed this effect even more as my Mom walked out to ask us something (don't remember what it was).

After about maybe 30 minutes to an hour or so my friend wanted to head back to his house and asked if we wanted to come. I declined because I felt that a change of scenery might cause a bad trip. So my friends said goodbye and left.

I remember at some point going to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. I notcied that there was a transparent square ora around my face and that the colors of my face flowed outwardly from the frame of the ora. I remember this being profoundly cool.

After this I went into the living room and my Mom and brother explained that they were about to leave and go to the store. They left and my Dad was in the car port working on his motorcycle. We talked for a minute and I explained to him that I was tripping on acid. He was in a bit of a bad mood, as he was agitated with something with his motorcycle. He lightened for a minute to talk about how his experience with an acid soaked sweetart was.

After talking with Dad I walked out to the back patio swing to have a cigarette. By this time it had become dark outside.

During this time I began to feel the presence of what I thought might be the Creator of the universe, which was strange being that I was pretty much an atheist at the time. I then figured out the universe in its entirety while mentally speaking to the being who I could not actually see (I have no recallation of what I actually "learned" lol). After this I began to feel depressed because I had just figured out the entire universe.

Right after this a few guys from my Dad's motorcycle club came riding over on their bikes to play some pool at our house. I did not fully trust many of the guys at his club (and for good reasons as it turns out they later tried to screw him over). The mixture of the depressing unraveling of the universe and the anxiety and mistrust from the loud sounds of their motorcycles turned my trip very bad very quickly.

I went into my bedroom and layed down and tried to relax to no avail. Suddenly every type of negative feeling there is--pain, sorrow, depression, anger, fear, anxiety--began to bombard me intensly at once. I felt completely overwhelmed.

I kept getting this feeling that the moon was trying to send weird encrypted messages to my brain. I felt like it was the super computer and I was one of the "chosen" projectors which is projecting the reality that we all see. But I suddenly came to the realization that I was doomed. As a chosen projector it was my responsibility not to fry my hard drive with this psychedelic virus that i felt the programmer did not intend on me using. Now I was short circuiting and there was no way out. Forever.

I felt like the air was coming really thin and it was becoming hard to breath as I realized my eternal fate in this spiraling hell of constant negative emotions. It was as if my finite mind was attempting to become infinite with no real way to do so. Resulting in me feeling completely mentally retarded. I realized that as a chosen projector I had scrambled many other peoples' reality and there was no way to fix it.

I tried convincing myself that reality is objective, not subjective and that I had only done a drug and that it would eventually pass but the reality around me began to strongly disagree. Suddenly it was as if my bedroom was a short circuiting vortex hub for the entrance of the vastly infinte amount of parallel universes I had scrambled. Suddenly my "Dad" came in my room to ask if I was alright. But this guy wasn't my Dad. He looked kind of similar to my Dad but many of his features were distinctly different. He was a "parallel" Dad; a slightly altered version of my Dad from a strange cannabalistic parallel universe. This guy gave off such a sinister axe murderer vibe. I just wanted him to leave as quickly as possible so I said, "yes Im fine." He shut the door and I could feel the vortex begin to swirl again.

Suddenly my "Mom" came in. But this woman was a much older version of my Mom. She seemed like a totally different person. She said, "Baby, are you okay?" But it was as if she was staring right through me. She then sat on the bed and I tried to explain myself to her, but it was as if my words were going in reverse. I could do nothing but involuntarily babble. I literally felt mentally retarded. The whole time as I desperately babbled at her she would just creepily/eeriely stair right through me and just keep saying, "Its okay baby. Its alright. Its okay. Seth, no. Its okay. Its alright." Robotcally as if she was on a loop. She would not even wait for me to close my mouth. She would keep saying the same things over and over which made me even more frantic and frightened because I had no idea who this weird lady in front me was. Finally she hugged me and said, "Every since that accident you just haven't been the same." And then walked out of my room and closed the door. That is when I could feel the multiverse vortex spinning again in my spirit.

Suddenly I remembered that I had received a new order of a RC benzo called etizolam and that it was sitting on my window seal above me. But my arms and hands literally would not work. They just flopped around while my hands curled up. I culd hardly grasp the little bag let alone open it!

Suddenly my Dad came back in to check on me again. This guy was more like my actual Dad but still appeared slightly altered and his vibe was slightly altered. He said in a very concerned tone, "Dude, I don't think you need to ever take any more Acid." He then told me that he had heard that coke would get rid of an acid trip and that he had some. It sounded like Bs but I was desperate so I agreed to do some. So he left to chop a line.

Then the vortx began again. My Mom then came in. But she wasnt my Mom. She was part my Mom, part monkey. Seriously. She talked to me and try to calm me down. Suddenly I felt really calm. I felt like a baby monkey and she was the Mom monkey. After she left I began to become frantic again. Dad came in and gave me a small bump of coke, which caused the an anxiety to become worse but also sharpened my senses enough to where I could finally open the tiny bag of etizolam. I scooped a large amount out. It had to be at least 30 mg. I ate it and then slowly became tranqilized and finally passed out. I had escaped my multi dimensional hell.

Now bear in mind that this happened about 4 years ago so I may have issed some details and I may got some of the order of events wrong, but that is a pretty precises portrayal of my first true psychedelic experience. It was the coolest, most beautiful, most profound, and most terrifying experience of my entire life. I used Lsd about three more times that year and had very good and much more milder visual trips from it. But have not touched true psychedelics since 2015. Thanks for reading.

P.s.

The really weird thing is that my Mom remembers me saying coherent sentences during the episode where i was speaking reverse babble. She remembered having and in depth conversation with me and therefore she could not even have been saying, "its okay" over and over and over. Because she was actually responding to my questions and statements...so did I actually enter a bunch of parallel universes and she remembers the conversation from the body in which my consciousness shifted to last? Weird stuff. This is when I really started questioning reality
Uhh-huhhh-h-h-h-

Eventually, we all figure out that this stuff is not merely a “toy” or just a “drug”.

Being young is a hazard in itself.

Not understanding dose tolerance took me a while myself.

Clue: if yur gonna do a dose, do it all at the same time.

Even doing twice as much, the very next day, will not get you as expanded as the previous outing.

Set and setting.

( !! )

At your parents house, and your dad brings you cocaine? -Seriously.

A: Cocaine should be avoided, at ALL times. The vibe attached to it is nasty.
Coke on ‘Cid? —-NEVER!

( not that i haven’t done it )

Go into the woods somewhere with plenty of good juice, like Naked or Odwalla... take B12 before you trip, and maybe eat some bland rice dish.

Mirrors can be a problem... like an E.X.T.E.N.D.E.D. problem...

The air was thin?

Huh.

Quit smoking, start yoga, meditate...
EXCERCISE.

Cleanse yourself for about a week before launch.

Your perspective changes, trust me.

225ug?
I doubt it.

Blotter generally clicks-in at 80-100ug each.

But, I could be wrong.

Once you get clear of some of the mind chatter, and circus displays, you can get to some broader themes.

I’d definitely not go off so deep IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE ever again.

Do it alone.

Just lay down, and open up.

Acid is serious.

You can grow a lot with it.

READ about it!

Blessings, ( from the center of the moon computer projector that chose you... )

Bryan

User145667

Greenlighter
Lol thanks brother Bryan but I don't live with my folks anymore and I really don't intend on doing acid again -- at least not at trip dosages. If i ever do it again then it will probably be just microdosing. But yeah i had bought that batch off Agora i think (?). It said 225 ug and was definitely signicantly more potent and higher quality than the 125 ones i had bought before and after and i also paid full price for those 2 hits (20 bucks in all). You're probably right about the dose because it seems like it would be really hard to dilute such an incredibly potent drug to such precise doses, but I guess you never really know. I may have lucked up and actually got something in the 200 ug ballpark, but either way it doesn't really matter too much to me what dosage they were anyway. All I know is it was more than enough lol. I knew that taking the second hit was probably gonna be a mistake seeing as the first one finally kicked in hard right after I swallowed the second one. Honestly wished I would have saved the second one for another experience but oh well.

And yeah my other experiences I was mostly alone. I never went out in nature to do it but it sounds cool. My other experiences consisted of me basically listening to Tool and watching the album artwork dance lol or just kinda sitting around thinking. They were definitely introspective.

But anyways something else I wanted to ask you guys: how common is the very slight cold sensation that I felt on my tongue? The blotters were room temperature just so you know and I don't remember having that happen any other time I took acid. I know it had to be LSD though as I am pretty sure not too many other psychedelic drugs can fit on a paper that small (correct me if im wrong). And these papers were really small. I remember the first couple of times buying thinking that acid would come on papers the size of stamps (thats how i always pictured them in my head), but everytime i bought it they were probably the size of a corner of a stamp, maybe smaller. Also I know that LSD is tasteless and these were definitely tasteless. Any insight on what caused the cold sensation?

flabberghost

Bluelighter
Lol thanks brother Bryan but I don't live with my folks anymore and I really don't intend on doing acid again -- at least not at trip dosages. If i ever do it again then it will probably be just microdosing. But yeah i had bought that batch off Agora i think (?). It said 225 ug and was definitely signicantly more potent and higher quality than the 125 ones i had bought before and after and i also paid full price for those 2 hits (20 bucks in all). You're probably right about the dose because it seems like it would be really hard to dilute such an incredibly potent drug to such precise doses, but I guess you never really know. I may have lucked up and actually got something in the 200 ug ballpark, but either way it doesn't really matter too much to me what dosage they were anyway. All I know is it was more than enough lol. I knew that taking the second hit was probably gonna be a mistake seeing as the first one finally kicked in hard right after I swallowed the second one. Honestly wished I would have saved the second one for another experience but oh well.

And yeah my other experiences I was mostly alone. I never went out in nature to do it but it sounds cool. My other experiences consisted of me basically listening to Tool and watching the album artwork dance lol or just kinda sitting around thinking. They were definitely introspective.

But anyways something else I wanted to ask you guys: how common is the very slight cold sensation that I felt on my tongue? The blotters were room temperature just so you know and I don't remember having that happen any other time I took acid. I know it had to be LSD though as I am pretty sure not too many other psychedelic drugs can fit on a paper that small (correct me if im wrong). And these papers were really small. I remember the first couple of times buying thinking that acid would come on papers the size of stamps (thats how i always pictured them in my head), but everytime i bought it they were probably the size of a corner of a stamp, maybe smaller. Also I know that LSD is tasteless and these were definitely tasteless. Any insight on what caused the cold sensation?
One of the ways that I used to “read”
sheets, was to put them between my hands ( even while in plastic ) and the energy would throw a “chill” through me... like a warm adrenaline rush up my spine.

I haven’t had the cold sensation on my tongue before, but it could be a similar deal.

Single hits of perforated blotter are usually about a quarter inch square.

I have gone to liquid vials as a means of long storage.

Warm temperature, oxygen, and UV will breakdown the molecule.

Hey, nothing but respect, if you’ve chosen to never do it again.

We all have a point where enough is enough.

It can be really confusing, and challenging stuff...

See you on the breeze...

Bryan

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
A strong dose of lsd on blotter is tasteless but hard to describe way of almost like a tingle of magic on the tounge for a few seconds thats when you know your going to trip your balls off. the whole 80-100ug blotter thing is usually for street level junk blotter these days in some parts of the world are consistently found above 200ug with the odd 400-500ug hit popping up that have been tested on ecastydata

Xorkoth

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Wow man, that sounds intense! It's cool that your parents are alright knowing you're tripping. I'm 36 but I still wouldn't be able to trip around my parents, they wouldn't understand.

I was on 250ug of ALD-52 once (essentially acid) at a music festival and it had gotten pretty intense for me, I could handle it fine but I was getting a lot of social anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. A friend I ran into offered me 2 tiny bumps of cocaine, and I decided to go for it, hoping it would make me feel more social. Turned out it was the best cocaine I've ever encountered, one TINY spoon in each nostril (15-2mg at most per bump) made my whole face numb and actually the whole rest of the night was perfect, I felt full of love and had no problems being social and all my anxiety melted away. I didn't do any more, it basically just transformed my night. But I wouldn't recommend it, in general cocaine and psychedelics do not mix. I'm sure if I had done more it wouldn't have gone so well.

I'm moving this to the Trip Reports forum, as that's what it is. :)

flabberghost

Bluelighter
A strong dose of lsd on blotter is tasteless but hard to describe way of almost like a tingle of magic on the tounge for a few seconds thats when you know your going to trip your balls off. the whole 80-100ug blotter thing is usually for street level junk blotter these days in some parts of the world are consistently found above 200ug with the odd 400-500ug hit popping up that have been tested on ecastydata
That’s interesting information!

400-500mic hits?

People must be getting some shockers out there.

I’ve never EVER really known what the accurate dosage was on any variety of A’ that I’ve had.

And, I’ve been doing Acid for over 40 years.

Purple Double Dome Microdots were my first, then Green Windowpane Gels ( purportedly 250ug @ )... -we had to cut those in half, because people were complaining about the strength... “ping” they would fly across the room getting chopped with a razor blade.

Then liquid, then blotter...

Then a big bust, and the “quiet time”...

Anyway, I really enjoy these stories.

Thanks, All...

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
That’s interesting information!

400-500mic hits?

People must be getting some shockers out there.

I’ve never EVER really known what the accurate dosage was on any variety of A’ that I’ve had.

And, I’ve been doing Acid for over 40 years.

Purple Double Dome Microdots were my first, then Green Windowpane Gels ( purportedly 250ug @ )... -we had to cut those in half, because people were complaining about the strength... “ping” they would fly across the room getting chopped with a razor blade.

Then liquid, then blotter...

Then a big bust, and the “quiet time”...

Anyway, I really enjoy these stories.

Thanks, All...
Those getting the large hits are usually oldschoolers with connections

flabberghost

Bluelighter
Those getting the large hits are usually oldschoolers with connections
Capisce.

Generally, I don’t want to “know”
anybody, or have it be known that I know anybody.

Beyond suspicion works.

I’ve been near the crater of two major quantity busts... and was under surveillance.

10 years is a long time.

-No thanks.

Somehow, it always finds me, when I’m ready.

Like magic. -Seriously.

But, I never sell it.

Nor, do I need to know where it came from.

I’ve done my “Mission” time, spreading it high and low.

I hope that those still practicing the calling, are cautious, meticulous, and ethical.

It must be kept alive.

User145667

Greenlighter
Wow man, that sounds intense! It's cool that your parents are alright knowing you're tripping. I'm 36 but I still wouldn't be able to trip around my parents, they wouldn't understand.

I was on 250ug of ALD-52 once (essentially acid) at a music festival and it had gotten pretty intense for me, I could handle it fine but I was getting a lot of social anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. A friend I ran into offered me 2 tiny bumps of cocaine, and I decided to go for it, hoping it would make me feel more social. Turned out it was the best cocaine I've ever encountered, one TINY spoon in each nostril (15-2mg at most per bump) made my whole face numb and actually the whole rest of the night was perfect, I felt full of love and had no problems being social and all my anxiety melted away. I didn't do any more, it basically just transformed my night. But I wouldn't recommend it, in general cocaine and psychedelics do not mix. I'm sure if I had done more it wouldn't have gone so well.

I'm moving this to the Trip Reports forum, as that's what it is. :)
Oh yeah man, half of my family does drugs and a few of those family members have done psych's (My grandma has tried Mescaline, my Grandpa has done a ton of acid, my Dad has done acid and mescaline, my uncle has done acid, 2cb, shrooms and probably a whole lot of other psych's as well [heck I found some Chaliponga leaves at his house once lol] And as for my Mom she's done LSA from BHWR seeds so I don't know if that counts lol) so they were cool with it. Now had I been in Highschool or something it would have been a different story.

And the coke he had was sub par to say the least, so I definitely did not get a euphoric experience like you did. Heck ive only rarely had good coke from my home town and Dad's was no different.

doctorgluckenstein

Greenlighter
Haha, sounds kinda like what I went through. Definitely got spun around the torture wheel after eating the forbidden fruit. You know how it goes, my dude but everything can be alright. Sometimes it's a matter of choice.
You should try to speak to the Creator, but you don't need acid to do it. Don't let t h e t h i n g s get in your way.

By the way, alcohol or benzodiazepines are the trip braking mechanisms. If you find yourself tripping into oblivion, those can make it stop. If I ever dared to try it again, I would have to have a shot of vodka handy.

User145667

Greenlighter
Haha, sounds kinda like what I went through. Definitely got spun around the torture wheel after eating the forbidden fruit. You know how it goes, my dude but everything can be alright. Sometimes it's a matter of choice.
You should try to speak to the Creator, but you don't need acid to do it. Don't let t h e t h i n g s get in your way.

By the way, alcohol or benzodiazepines are the trip braking mechanisms. If you find yourself tripping into oblivion, those can make it stop. If I ever dared to try it again, I would have to have a shot of vodka handy.
Oh yeah, I have definitely spoke to the Creator many times long after that experience without the use of psychedelics. I did not know about booze helping but yeah i experienced first hand how benzos can abort a trip quite nicely. I've heard Seroquel can be used for the same purpose. Is this true?

flabberghost

Bluelighter
Oh yeah, I have definitely spoke to the Creator many times long after that experience without the use of psychedelics. I did not know about booze helping but yeah i experienced first hand how benzos can abort a trip quite nicely. I've heard Seroquel can be used for the same purpose. Is this true?
Hi...

Did a cursory search of Seroquel.

I wouldn’t advise, or depend upon it for knocking back the “too-much”.

For breaking through the rough patches, try changing your thought focus.

It’s hard sometimes. I know.

Personally, hammering through the challenging states, while on Acid ( specifically ) has been good excercise, and growth.

I’ve used a bathroom mirror ( eye-to-eye ) to focus and center on a 900ug departure that got WAY out of hand.

Odd that benzodiazepines have come-up... I tweaked my back on Monday, and a girlfriend gave me 20mg benzo, on top of a few hits of 94% hash oil.

Good LAAAWD.

Yah, it slows you down.

I don’t like the muffled edge on that benzo stuff... was dazed till later the next day.

Anyway, if yur gonna trip, trip HARD, and set yourself up in a manageable situation, and start with your head in a good place.

Keep your eyes towards the LIGHT!

Think positive stuff...

Booze never stopped a blazing high, for me.

I had some stuff called Haldol that knocked me back from a horrific reaction to PCP once ( 1974 )...

And, I’ve been taken down with a Thorazine IV.

Whoa, Mamma... Thorazine does the trick.

Don’t recommend either.

Keeping Acid at around a 500ug limit, about every six months, or more, still pops my sails enough, and keeps me from going on tumbles in waves I can’t handle.

WALKIN’ shoes!

“Safe” places to explore!

I dunno... everybody has their own
threshold, and stuff to find-out.

Tap dancing with Satan gets confusing... that fucker is good.

Later,
Bryan

User145667

Greenlighter
Hi...

Did a cursory search of Seroquel.

I wouldn’t advise, or depend upon it for knocking back the “too-much”.

For breaking through the rough patches, try changing your thought focus.

It’s hard sometimes. I know.

Personally, hammering through the challenging states, while on Acid ( specifically ) has been good excercise, and growth.

I’ve used a bathroom mirror ( eye-to-eye ) to focus and center on a 900ug departure that got WAY out of hand.

Odd that benzodiazepines have come-up... I tweaked my back on Monday, and a girlfriend gave me 20mg benzo, on top of a few hits of 94% hash oil.

Good LAAAWD.

Yah, it slows you down.

I don’t like the muffled edge on that benzo stuff... was dazed till later the next day.

Anyway, if yur gonna trip, trip HARD, and set yourself up in a manageable situation, and start with your head in a good place.

Keep your eyes towards the LIGHT!

Think positive stuff...

Booze never stopped a blazing high, for me.

I had some stuff called Haldol that knocked me back from a horrific reaction to PCP once ( 1974 )...

And, I’ve been taken down with a Thorazine IV.

Whoa, Mamma... Thorazine does the trick.

Don’t recommend either.

Keeping Acid at around a 500ug limit, about every six months, or more, still pops my sails enough, and keeps me from going on tumbles in waves I can’t handle.

WALKIN’ shoes!

“Safe” places to explore!

I dunno... everybody has their own
threshold, and stuff to find-out.

Tap dancing with Satan gets confusing... that fucker is good.

Later,
Bryan
Hmm. Yeah i just remember someone saying Seroquel would work but being that it works more on dopamine rather than serotonin I could see how that wouldn't be best. I do know that Risperidone works well IME for ending a meth high early, but again, totally different part of the brain.

And 900 ug sounds like it would get very out of hand! I don't think id even have the balls to even try that, man. And yeah dude I hate benzos. The blackouts from high doses like that can be very scary, but they definitely help curb some of the anxiety that comes from drugs. Not very recreational in their own right, though.

What's the Thorazine like? Honestly I don't really know what that is but Im guessing its some sort of old skool GABA agonist, right?

flabberghost

Bluelighter
Hmm. Yeah i just remember someone saying Seroquel would work but being that it works more on dopamine rather than serotonin I could see how that wouldn't be best. I do know that Risperidone works well IME for ending a meth high early, but again, totally different part of the brain.

And 900 ug sounds like it would get very out of hand! I don't think id even have the balls to even try that, man. And yeah dude I hate benzos. The blackouts from high doses like that can be very scary, but they definitely help curb some of the anxiety that comes from drugs. Not very recreational in their own right, though.

What's the Thorazine like? Honestly I don't really know what that is but Im guessing its some sort of old skool GABA agonist, right?
Hey, I really don’t have any pharmacological authority... in fact, if it wasn’t for the automatic spelling feature here, i prolly wouldn’t be able to spell pharmarbellsaloopia

However: Thorazine, or “Chlorpromazine” is basically a mind clogger. It jams up the receptors. An antagonist... as I gather, to 5 HT receptors. That’s like a glob of poop on your old transistor radio antennae ( not really )

Serotonin gets blocked, supposedly.

I’d really like to see some accurate animations done of various receptor sites, and what “keys” fit how, and do what...

I can’t conceptualize both the scale, and the process of “thoughts” as an electrochemical set of actions.

Engines, I understand.

Some electronics, I understand.

Acid? Fuck me into eternity, twice... I can’t fathom the interactions, let alone the implications, physically or spiritually.

“The Thorazine Shuffle” is a thing, really.

In the movie “One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”, when R.P. is coming back from electroshock, and “acting” all cooked... THAT is what Thorazine looks like.

It ain’t fun.

You become very neutral, and malleable.

Yah... I’m with you on the distaste for benzos.

i LIKE thinking, and being able to
move around.

As for my 900ug outing... ( ( ( (( o )) ) ) ) ... maybe again someday.

I shot to what I can only understand as “The Bardo Plane” after awhile.

I danced as a reflection of time, and all creation, all at once.

And became creation.

The juice bolt was just a bit heavy for a mortal.

It was the night that I became a “Deadhead” and knew what it meant... mostly.

Long story... even 40 years on, and that story continues.

Best,
-b.