Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - 1st LSD trip experience

Prophysi

Greenlighter
Ok guys - so a little backstory before i get into what the trip itself was like... So i originally got 10 100ug blotters off the internet (Darknet) because i have pretty bad anxiety and the only dealers i know are sketchy. Anyways so i made the smart decision of doing it at home... with my parents asleep keep in mind it was quite late. (started at 9pm)
OK so its 9pm and i feel its safe to drop 1 tab of acid cause i heard it takes awhile to kick in so i go ahead and do it and i just chill on the computer. About 40 min later i go to the bathroom and i look in the mirror and i see a demon looking back my face was like turning in a little rotation scary shit so after that i look at my eyes just to confirm there dilated as all hell.
After that i go back into my room i get a couple grams of some A+++ GDP and grab my bong and head out to my car and i chill there listening to music - at the time i was broke and had barley any money for gas but it was also cold as hell so i needed the heat on. so i run the heat and get all comfy and im just chilling there for a couple hours listening to some good music on my phone so fast forward now its 11ish and i see my parents come out taking our dog out 1 last time i fucking panic because my parents freak about me and drugs... cause i have 2 brothers who are addicted to heroine long story but yea so but i manage to play it off, looking back i probably looked like a straight retard by how i was talking but i talk to them for a couple min they go back and all is good by then i whip out my 2ft bong and pack 2 bowls then thats when things get bad i remember sitting in the car and thinking i was dying? why because i smelled this really strong alcohol smell (personally im not a fan of drinking) and i freak i saw a news story earlier of that day where someone had killed themselves by clogging there tailpipe so in my head i thought someone was gonna kill me so i hop out the car leaving my bong and weed just sitting in the backseat half assed hidden.
By this time i was ready to take a "nature walk" in reality just a walk around my complex and it was cool i guess i remeber just feeling pretty good in general i saw lights in the sky and it was quite nice i do that for 30min or so then i go back to my car grab my stuff and head upstairs... the door is locked oh fuck oh fuck then i remember i have a spare key it literally takes me 30min to figure out how to open the door but finally success! im inside.
Go to my room and honestly i forget what i was doing on the computer probably watching netflix or something now its about 3am or so and all of a sudden i just feel like i need a shower i heard tripping in showers a cool... ITS NOT well maybe here is how it went i was in the shower and all of a sudden the drywall around the shower is coming apart in my hand... we live in a shitty apartment so the showers arent great and the wall area around the top faucet thingy is all peely and not very appealing anyway i swear to go i felt the sand/dry wall in my hand and i freak out so i quickly hop out of the shower dry off and i remember looking in the mirror like i need a fucking haircut i look like a awkward 13 year old transvestite (i did i had like long hair going down to my eyes and a mop head) dont ask my why but i remember constantly thinking that my life is full of so much potential and im gonna do things with my life and all that shit.
Now its about 7am parents are up and around and i started talking to my dad (he isnt nearly anti drug as my mom - hes cool with me smoking weed) but he knows something is up i looked like a crackhead (id rather not get into what i was talking about) but wasnt a good time anyway he leaves for work and i had the day off so i just chill and eventully fall asleep.
Anyways so i wake up feeling completley drained to my mom like giving me a death stare instantly i think oh fuck i done fucked up they know... but then she throws me my baggie with 1 tab of lsd along with a top shelf THC oil vape cartridge in it and i get off with passing it as ejuice for my vape pen.
Anyways so i went back to sleep woke up again around 8pm and i kinda go thru my inventory (stash) seeing what all i did and i only had 6 lsd tabs left so appearently throughout all that i was chewing them bitches like gum - then later that night i thought it was a good idea to take another tab which i threw it up a hour later and went back to sleep feeling like shit. After that night i realized i couldn't do LSD responsibly so i just sold the rest i had and made my money back.
As for the expierence itself i wasnt crazy about it - personally i didnt see what all the hype was about but i wanted to try it and it ended up being a 6/10 experience but also id like to note i deal with depression and anxiety and i heard them LSD and them mental disorders and such arent a good combination so maybe that had something to do with it? who knows maybe some other time i might drop acid again. But im not wanting to try it anytime soon.
Anyway that was my experience feel free to reply sharing your thoughts or your own experience id love to hear em, Have a good evening people.

Keep in mind this happened like a month ago so i may be forgetting some parts but thats the generally what happened.