Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD dosing

Frozanics

Bluelighter
Ah i feel like quite the fool for asking this, but ive looked on erowid and bluelight and i cant find the answer, much to my shame.

How do you dose blotter LSD =/.

Do you put it under the tongue, or do you swallow it?

Was going to post this anonymously lol, but i decided i may as well just ask outright.

Up to you; both work.

I usually just hold it in my mouth till it breaks up then swallow it.

Do what ever you like with it... You can suck on it, swallow it, put it under your tongue maybe put it in your eye but I wouldn't suggest that last one.

You could even dilute it in water put it in a syringe then boot that mother fucker if that's your thing.

It's all completely up to you man choose whatever is easiest to you.

I tend to suck on my tabs but now I get liquid so one or two drops on the tongue and everything flies by lol...

Admittedly I'm not the most experienced but I'd recomenend keeping it under the tongue till it gets annoying to keep it there. Isn't there an issue with putting the LSD in contact with Clorinated water??

I usually keep them on my tongue for about 15mins, then swallow.. although it doesn't really make a difference in my experience, you can swallow it outright.

I just like too keep it there for a while lol

moderateuser said:
Isn't there an issue with putting the LSD in contact with Clorinated water??

Yes, definitely. For a more indepth look at this, check out this old post of mine. Unfortunately the mechanism diagram is gone. If there's enough interest I might redo it.

Is there a problem washing the substance down with water, or just keeping it in water for any large amount of time?

Yeah, chlorine attacks the LSD molecule, so you either need not put it near water at all or use distilled water. They are so small, sucking for 5 mins and swallowing should be no hassle at all.

snip it into tiny pieces and snort buddy!
It will go into your system no matter what.
Some have tripped just by handling tabs.

I usually keep mine on my tongue till it dissolves then I take it out and save it as a keepsake. :]

I filled up a couple of empty vials I had with about 2 or 3 drops of LSD in them with just normal tap water, do you think it will be OK?

I put them in the freezer so I can keep them for a long period of time or have I just pretty much destroyed all the LSD in them and just throw them away now?

I filled up a couple of empty vials I had with about 2 or 3 drops of LSD in them with just normal tap water, do you think it will be OK?

Did you not read the link in my last post? It gives you some idea how little chlorine is needed to chemically react with LSD, turning it into an inactive compound/s. Unless you're on tank water I'd be very surprised if it isn't ruined. I've also heard of bottled water being used without problems if exposure to sunlight is avoided.

Possibly stupid question: why doesn't the LSD react with the HCl in your stomach to create inert products?

Possibly stupid question: why doesn't the LSD react with the HCl in your stomach to create inert products?

Not stupid at all. A bit probably does, however, Chlorine (Cl2 is very reactive and something quite different. LSD is quickly absorbed via the fundus (stomach) whereas most drugs are absorbed in the duodenum and normally take longer. To put it simply, because the stomach is so acidic and LSD is a weak base, no ionisation of LSD should occur, and while not accounting for other losses (such as reacting with Cl-) most that gets to the stomach should be absorbed.

Thanks, I learnt something new today. :D

NSFW:
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Is safe for work. Really.

what about acid in the sugercube form? and downing it with water? does that take away some of the experience in anyway?

psycosynthesis said:
I like to keep them in my mouth until they dissolve...just me though.

yeah i do pretty much the same thing.
until its really claggy then i give it a couple of chews to break it down, then swallow it.