• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of vials today coming in something other than minty freshness? Just curious what else to be on the look out for.

I have seen them in glass vials, screw cap bottles, eye dropper vials, breath fresherner bottles and also in test tubes. They appear in all different forms. U cant judge a book by its cover, same with LSD.

A friend of mine had a very intense bad trip and suffered from HPPD symptoms for a couple of months after. It affected her life, it wasn't too bad - just a little distracting, I guess - and therefore was negative. Wondering if it will ever go away is not fun! But she was informed that it was likely to go away, probably within weeks and months. And yeah about 2 months later I think it was completely gone.

Now she can go back to enjoying a trip every so often with no problems.

Back when I was tripping a little too often, I would see the floor/wall breathing ever so slightly and things like that, but I cut back and now I'm 100% fine.

Respect the psychz peeeoopleee!!

Does anyone know of vials today coming in something other than minty freshness? Just curious what else to be on the look out for.

yes. be on lookout for the ever popular '4 makes 5 vials' doing dilute rounds in your area, courtesy of dogs balls inc, a for profit org.

This is why i'm hearing of unsatisfied liq users, fucking dogs watering it down for profit

1 drop should be minimum of 90-110ug!!!

so should that mean that there's roughly 10mg of lsd per bottle? Another question, to my knowledge, you leave your liq in a hot or sunny place, it degrades the lsd, but a mate the other day was trying to convince me that heat causes amounts of liquid to evaporate, meaning the remainder of the liquid is more potent didn't really seem right to me but at the same time line of plauseable. Anyone got any thoughts on it?

From research, I find HPPD can be, for the most part, monitored carefully and avoided, if psychs are used with respect. A LOT of people I've read posts from over the past year or so have said after a few too many trips in a short space of time, they can sometimes see things breathing or what have you, as hatecubed tells us. I have had this as well after a few too many in a row, I would occasionally see things warping on the wall, flashes of colour where there was none. Stopped for a few months and whaddya know, back to normal. Now I can trip again without a problem.

Just watch your symptoms people!

Last edited:
C'mon man

The liq can only evaporate with the lid off

It can only degrade in the bottle, not get stronger

See what he has to say about that...

it's way too hard to argue logic with a stoner, but to clear it up i was meant to add in that the lid is to be taken off. Pain in the arse doing this shit on the phone. I say if you want it to be stronger, have another drop.

so should that mean that there's roughly 10mg of lsd per bottle? Another question, to my knowledge, you leave your liq in a hot or sunny place, it degrades the lsd, but a mate the other day was trying to convince me that heat causes amounts of liquid to evaporate, meaning the remainder of the liquid is more potent didn't really seem right to me but at the same time line of plauseable. Anyone got any thoughts on it?

1g of crystal makes 100 bottles of standard liquid (give or take). so yeah 10mg is pretty close.
it's sad to hear that people have been watering it down, i overheard quite a few people complaining to their dealers at doof over NYE.

heat and light will degrade the LSD, the liquid can't evaporate with the lid on.

This is why i'm hearing of unsatisfied liq users, fucking dogs watering it down for profit

1 drop should be minimum of 90-110ug!!!

I would have thought in an ideal world, a vial would have 1 drop = 100ug, 1 tab = 100ug. If we had 200ug+ drops, we'd see so many wigouts it wouldn't be funny!

I would have thought in an ideal world, a vial would have 1 drop = 100ug, 1 tab = 100ug. If we had 200ug+ drops, we'd see so many wigouts it wouldn't be funny!

In psilo's experience, Liq ranges from 75-300ug/drop

Most commonly outside small circles you would only get the 100ish ug/drop liq and if that's watered down I can see why people would be complaining/burning dealers on stakes :)

Some people may remember the swiss storm liq from last year, 2 average users would each hold an end of a tally ho paper, another guy would put 1 drop in center and cut it in half as it spread towards their fingers. This was done to stop wig outs at a doof early last year

I had my usual 2 test drops when I first got to try that shit and people were coming out of my TV into the lounge room tihehehehe

I got some 300ug tabs over xmas thanks to 300ug/drop liq, bomb digity gigidy goo indeed :D

Had an awesome trip yesterday

2 cubes hit me a lot harder then expected and a good thing I didn't combine any 2c-e with it I guess. From pretty early on I had a boost in energy and the euphoria started. everything was turning 3d, walls had new see through layers coming out that felt awesome to touch, amazing visuals very similar to some alex grey artwork, even virgin mary made an appearance hah. music had a subtle phaser effect that sounded fucking amazing and all the guitars sounded hypnotic. Constant euphoria better than anything i've ever felt before throughout the whole trip besides a complete mindfuck during the peak for a while. Lasted around 10 hours tho little patterns were still appearing around the 13 hour mark, felt awesome for the rest of the day afterwards and even now. Open eye was a lot better than closed :D easily my best trip. I think the auspost guy delivering some stuff didn't appreciate being laughed at for no reason though haha, he didn't look very happy about that :p

Last edited:
Had an awesome trip yesterday

2 cubes hit me a lot harder then expected and a good thing I didn't combine any 2c-e with it I guess. From pretty early on I had a boost in energy and the euphoria started. everything was turning 3d, walls had new see through layers coming out that felt awesome to touch, amazing visuals very similar to some alex grey artwork, even virgin mary made an appearance hah. music had a subtle phaser effect that sounded fucking amazing and all the guitars sounded hypnotic. Constant euphoria better than anything i've ever felt before throughout the whole trip besides a complete mindfuck during the peak for a while. Lasted around 10 hours tho little patterns were still appearing around the 13 hour mark, felt awesome for the rest of the day afterwards and even now. Open eye was a lot better than closed :D easily my best trip. I think the auspost guy delivering some stuff didn't appreciate being laughed at for no reason though haha, he didn't look very happy about that :p

Good to hear you enjoyed the liq trip

Please do not mix high doses of LSD with 2C-E

If you choose to combo them, start low with both. Maximum 1 hit of LSD, 1-1.5 hours after the 2C-E (16mg is a BIG dose for a first timer in this combo)

Having the phenethylamine after the LSD is a bit of a waste and will lengthen the trip dramatically with little visual/mental effect to be gained as opposed to the other way round.

Trip safe

I dont remember a chemical taste, and yea as heddah said they definitely dont last as long as DOI should. Thanks for the info guys, knew something wasn't right dunno what to do with them now.

Was planning a small dose at a club, think ill research the positivies and negatives of the DO(x) chemicals before making any decision.

LSD is bad enough but a drug that causes heavy anxiety in a club could cause a trip that you'll never forget, and wish you could.
Pick what you'd normally call a low dose and halve it. You can always have more

Yeah, it would be a good idea to dose early on. Do not re-dose til around the 2-3 hour mark.

A friend of mine ate 3 strong DOC tabs thinking they weren't working, whilst every one was asleep. A few hours later he walked to the local police station and confessed to murdering every one in the room. We were sleeping peacefully.

A friend of mine ate 3 strong DOC tabs thinking they weren't working, whilst every one was asleep. A few hours later he walked to the local police station and confessed to murdering every one in the room. We were sleeping peacefully.

What was the outcome of that situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.