• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ joshE
I wouldn't either even though I find acid very easy on the mind/body compared to other drugs, these guys would usually be sitting on a bunch of tabs all the time and were very into the psy-scene, so they just ended up in the situations that occurred to them before they really realised it.

@ joshE
I wouldn't either even though I find acid very easy on the mind/body compared to other drugs, these guys would usually be sitting on a bunch of tabs all the time and were very into the psy-scene, so they just ended up in the situations that occurred to them before they really realised it.

Yea LSD isnt something that ud be wanting to do every week. I find that once a month is just perfect. I like my psychedelic adventures alot tho.

As to combining acid with anything there are always dangers. I wouldnt recommend combining k with acid unless they are very experienced. Ive had sum very hard trips peaking on DMT. One slip with it and it can change ur whole mindset and perception in a bad or good way.

Another reason not to buy blotter sold as LSD which is in fact DOx is because its putting money in the pockets of the unscrupulous swine who peddle the shit.

I'm all for DO* being sold as DO*, not that I am a fan of something your body doesn't know what to do with hence the long duration

But this bullshit of finding a cheaper (more dangerous) alternative to LSD, laying it on blotter and selling it as LSD so you can get bigger returns is just not on

I have only ever seen DO* and bromo dragonfly tabs marks as such ONCE! Dosage and drug were clearly written on the back of each tab, the way such drugs should be presented.

has anyone here noticed any HPPD from their lsd/psy use ? personally I have not and know no one that does in person.

i constantly feel effects of HPPD, static vision all day long, twitching objects, melting walls even, and when i'm reminded of something associated to a previous trip my mind tweaks and i have an odd feeling come over my body, although i think that last one is more of an anxiety thing. I belive though, especially after talking to other friends that the whole thing stems back to our mushroom use. Two friends feel as they have been reborn since mushrooms and don't take anything anymore. They both live in an ashram now. I'm sure if i cut back on the psych use it would all slowly return to normal, but it's one of the only things i look forward to on the weekends. Since i got some liq, i've been having at least one trip a week, most of the time 2. I'd guess all the pot doesn't help either.

I got it pretty bad there for a while then slowed up on the drugs for a bit and it went away, got a fair bit today from tripping last night though.

A few people who I've spoken with that have taken acid regularly for a few months or more (tripping weekly, or twice weekly, sometimes more) have also stated that their regular sober lives became much more dull and they became disinterested in many things that would normally interest them and find it hard to have conversations with people and care or find what they're saying interesting in anyway. It skewed their perception of reality it seems. More LSD would cure all that though, hence they'd feel the need to take it frequently (every weekend).

All of them (3 people that I've spoken to about this) all realised what was happening and now don't trip so often and everything is fine again. Wasn't neurological damage or anything, just shifted their psychological perception of things I'm assuming.

Not sure if others here may have noticed such effects or experienced them.

I can attest to this

When i used to trip 1-2 times a week I became very disenchanted with life in general and couldn't concentrate in conversation or "feel" for other people in any way. My good friends father passed away during this time and I couldn't for the life of me feel any sorrow as I was far from reality in my own mind.

This is a very good reason to keep psychedelic drug use to monthly

has anyone here noticed any HPPD from their lsd/psy use ? personally I have not and know no one that does in person.

Not to any major extent

If i'm tired I see slight patterning on surfaces and things will kind of 'melt' but not even close to the visual effects of LSD or other psychs

I'd say this is more sleep deprivation rather than anything to do with my psych use

It just looks similar to things I have seen whilst tripping

Just remember there have been cases of HPPD lasting for many months and ruining peoples lives

Whether or not it's underlying psychotic illness brought to the surface by psych use is uncertain.

I felt as if I was still tripping well after I had stopped taking acid.
The floor would seem to move ever so slightly, and I'd notice patterns on tiles and things like that when I would zone out.
It's stopped now since I've stopped doing a trip once or more a month and cut back on the dosage.
I brought this to the attention of my friends and one of them had a similar thing happen to him after a big doof.
Hasn't impacted on our lives though thankfully

I have always had static vision when at night when it's really dark for as long as I can remember, weed definitely enhances this at night but I have never gotten it during even the slightest sun/light, even if I'm smoking. once when i was up for 2 days without sleep I saw a bit of distortion in my vision for about 5 minutes but it went away. Defintely from lack of sleep.

The 2c-e and LSD combo will be done very soon finally, just trying to pick the best day this week and see what other mates are doing...

HPPD is definitely something I do not want, I love seeing a still, sober world after tripping...

hppd is a common thing amongst me and my friends group. as we all had abused doX substance for a substanial amount of times/months there was times where we were all tripping on doi's on a weekly basis and that went on for months at time. When at night the lights to me are glowing. Sorta like the glowing lights u see when lsd/doi is about to come on. thats a perm thing for me.

I have a permanent colour haze to my vision. Its not a bad thing IMO. Doesn't really detract from my performance in work/study etc.

I find for a couple of days after I trip (i don't trip very often, maybe 2/3 time a year) I have the same effect, looks like things are glowing like on the comeup/come down.

I'm all for DO* being sold as DO*, not that I am a fan of something your body doesn't know what to do with hence the long duration

But this bullshit of finding a cheaper (more dangerous) alternative to LSD, laying it on blotter and selling it as LSD so you can get bigger returns is just not on

I have only ever seen DO* and bromo dragonfly tabs marks as such ONCE! Dosage and drug were clearly written on the back of each tab, the way such drugs should be presented.

amen. imagine that, getting a pill with MDMA 180mg stamped onto it, or LSD 300ug print tabs, that wud be tasty and informative!

getting back on track, my friend was offered astroboys(which we have had) and transformers the other day. to anyone that has had both these tabs (IN PERTH) could you shed some light on the transformers and how they stack up to the astroboys? cos the astros were pretty fucken fun, but im always up for trying a new tab/pill/etc. providing i know a little info

300ug tabs certainly do exist ;)

This is not the thread to be chatting about MDMA thanks trippers :)

Does anyone know of vials today coming in something other than minty freshness? Just curious what else to be on the look out for.

Last edited by a moderator:
"minty freshness" is simply a convenient method of separating/ carrying/dispensing smaller volumes of liquid, nothing more. LSD, as a liquid can come in any form of container, and often does.

Status
Not open for further replies.