• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone with 10+ trips be able to handle a LSD+DMT combo?
What would also be the reccomended way of doing it?

I can only imagine that combo would be so incredibly intense, never done it.

But as far as being 'prepared' for DMT alone, I think the only way is to work your way up from small doses before trying higher, potentially 'breakthrough' doses. Because once you enter the higher realms of DMT, there is really nothing in this world that can prepare you for it. It is so totally alien, the laws, rules, physics of this reality simply no longer apply. Not something you can prepare for IMO, just something you have to go into with a positive mindframe and let it take you where it's going to take you. And it's going to take you whether you like it or not, so never fight it. I've done that before when I was less experienced and it kicked my ass hard.

I enjoy the short period just after the peak of a DMT trip, so euphoric and the visuals are amazing. As for mixing it with LSD, I've never done it so I can't comment, but I'd definitely wait until the LSD has finished peaking. I don't plan on mixing the two anytime soon though, perhaps never. You'd want to be quite a seasoned tripper. If I were to mix them, I'd take a very small hit of DMT.

Would someone with 10+ trips be able to handle a LSD+DMT combo?
What would also be the reccomended way of doing it?

Get some experience with DMT before throwing it into an LSD trip

DMT is great for the tail end of a trip, strong with a very short duration, small doses will enhance visual and mental aspects 10-100 fold

I recommend a chang if you smoke

Or

Vaporizing highly pure crystal DMT, impure DMT is no good for vaping, the other alkaloid impurities make it hard to properly vape

This shows you a simple extraction method and how to make a proper 'chang'
http://wiki.dmt-nexus.com/w/images/e/eb/Lextek_v1.pdf

Any extraction of DMT can have serious legal ramifications

Start with about 20mg and work your way up to find your dose, some people will react strongly to small amounts of DMT so your dose may very well be overkill for others or not enough...

What's the worst that could happen if I'm under prepared?
I've done LSD in all sorts of environments, and can handle my pretty well compared to the people I know.
I wouldn't wanna jump right into things if I'm ever lucky enough to find DMT, just take baby steps and eventually do the sweet LSD+DMT combo.
My friend did a small hit of DMT ages back and said it was amazing, but he didn't see any aliens or anything crazy like that, which is the experience I would eventually want to get to.

The worst thing could be an experience such as being raped, beaten down or examined by entities (these have all happened to users on high doses but are rare)

Most likely you will just be blown away in a sea of colourful geometric shapes and patterns for 5-15 minutes

The contact with entities of all kinds and them cool little elves running around you seem to happen around the 50mg mark or above but don't be surprised if some people have full blown experiences on 25mg

Also, you may spew if you have food in your guts so try not to use it within a few hours of meals

What's the worst that could happen if I'm under prepared?
I've done LSD in all sorts of environments, and can handle my pretty well compared to the people I know.
I wouldn't wanna jump right into things if I'm ever lucky enough to find DMT, just take baby steps and eventually do the sweet LSD+DMT combo.
My friend did a small hit of DMT ages back and said it was amazing, but he didn't see any aliens or anything crazy like that, which is the experience I would eventually want to get to.

It can put in in an uncomfortable environment where a bad trip can occur. The intensity of ur level will depend on how much DMT u smoke. Even small doses on acid will seem like a massive hit. It intensifies acid visuals by 10 times atleast LOL

If u handle shrooms very well then id say go ahead with it. LSD is nothing compared to the shroom mentalness which can induce bad trips alot easier. Have done high doses of both many many times but i still say that on shrooms ur more likely to have a difficult trip.

What's the recommended break time between LSD usage supposed to be?

What's the recommended break time between LSD usage supposed to be?

I don't know what the 'standard' gap between trips usually is, but for me it's about a month. sometimes I can handle tripping fortnightly, but never much more than that. I think it's mostly personal preference though; some people like to trip often and can handle it, others don't want to or can't.

It can put in in an uncomfortable environment where a bad trip can occur. The intensity of ur level will depend on how much DMT u smoke. Even small doses on acid will seem like a massive hit. It intensifies acid visuals by 10 times atleast LOL

If u handle shrooms very well then id say go ahead with it. LSD is nothing compared to the shroom mentalness which can induce bad trips alot easier. Have done high doses of both many many times but i still say that on shrooms ur more likely to have a difficult trip.

Really? I've always heard others say acid is much more prone to bad trips. I've never had acid but I've had shrooms a few times, and most of the time I was in an unfamiliar environment with people I didn't really want to be around.

All of these times I kept my shit well and truly together and had an awesome time. bumps of K and cannabis were also consumed :)

I'm pretty hard headed but I wouldn't recommend the combo to those who aren't.

Some more opinions on bad trips from Acid compared to Mushrooms would be most appreciated :)

Josh: There's a thread somewhere and the general idea is after a week, maybe two, you should be back to baseline with the tolerance. I take it you really enjoyed yourself then? :p

Sus: Personally I much prefer shrooms to acid, although my shroom experience is pretty limited, i had a much better and enjoyable time and it seemed like nothing could go wrong.
Maybe I need higher doses of shrooms...but at the moment I see LSD as crack, and shrooms as coke. No one may agree with that, but that's the way I feel about them.

Psilo: I don't really like the beaten and raped bit, but could I be scarred for life from the experience? It sounds really intense, and yet no one I've spoke to about it has said a single bad word about the trip, just the harsh throat destroying smoke you need to inhale before you get there

Anywhere from 4-7 days. Ur best bet is to rest for a week in between trips. Tolerance with acid builds up very quickly.

Thanks man :) Keen to do it again haha but next time were planning on going camping =D

Josh: There's a thread somewhere and the general idea is after a week, maybe two, you should be back to baseline with the tolerance. I take it you really enjoyed yourself then? :p

Sus: Personally I much prefer shrooms to acid, although my shroom experience is pretty limited, i had a much better and enjoyable time and it seemed like nothing could go wrong.
Maybe I need higher doses of shrooms...but at the moment I see LSD as crack, and shrooms as coke. No one may agree with that, but that's the way I feel about them.

Psilo: I don't really like the beaten and raped bit, but could I be scarred for life from the experience? It sounds really intense, and yet no one I've spoke to about it has said a single bad word about the trip, just the harsh throat destroying smoke you need to inhale before you get there

Yea i loved it man, opened up another world ;) Was siicckk

That's sick, I remember my first time and it was the most intense eye-opening experience ever.
Watching the outdoor area move like waves while I was standing on top of it, and the trees and plants out there having a mind of their own.
One thing I seem to always notice is that everything made out of wood looks really intricate and amazing on acid.
A little annoying when people try and talk to you when it's pretty obvious you are staring intently at nothing ;)

Says the guy who recommends ketamine and LSD :\

DMT rarely sends people into bad trips, even if the experience itself isn't a pleasant one

It has an extremely short half life and if you wish to increase your visual/mental state on LSD, it is the safest bet

No combo is without it's dangers

Last edited:
Yea i loved it man, opened up another world ;) Was siicckk

It's common for new trippers to dose LSD weekly for a while but best results with LSD are usually when it is spaced 4-6 weeks apart or more.

The closer each trip is, the less magic occurs.

Personally I notice a big reduction in OEV's if I dose closer than 3 weeks apart

^ Yea man, my next trip will probably be for my birthday which is in late May ;)

Should be sufficient.

A few people who I've spoken with that have taken acid regularly for a few months or more (tripping weekly, or twice weekly, sometimes more) have also stated that their regular sober lives became much more dull and they became disinterested in many things that would normally interest them and find it hard to have conversations with people and care or find what they're saying interesting in anyway. It skewed their perception of reality it seems. More LSD would cure all that though, hence they'd feel the need to take it frequently (every weekend).

All of them (3 people that I've spoken to about this) all realised what was happening and now don't trip so often and everything is fine again. Wasn't neurological damage or anything, just shifted their psychological perception of things I'm assuming.

Not sure if others here may have noticed such effects or experienced them.

^ To be honest i couldn't do it weekly haha, would be too much to handle :p

I've seen the same thing happen to one of my dad's mates. He was an EXTREMELy heavy LSD user (ate 20 tabs with his breakfast) for a solid 30 years. He has told me a little about what it did to him.

He said he gets intense depersonilisation, disconnection from reality and generally feeling scattered all the time.One example he told me was when a fly lands on him, he can see it there, but he doesn't quite know what to do, so just leaves the fly on his face. He's very awkward to talk to. After he says a few words you can tell something about him just isn't right.

He hasn't had acid in over 10 years now, but the damage is done. It certainly wouldn't be impossible to have some of that happen to a much lesser degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.