• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf courses, anyone? Plenty of room to run around and get lost. Sand is always fun. Flags will trip you out. Close to help if need be, but far enough away from society so that you can scream "This is great acid!" (as we tend to do hehe) without any conciquences. And if you're lucky someone will walk past with their dog off the leash, and those 5 minutes in between the dog finding you and the owner finding you are always awesome. Ever been licked by a strange friendly and cute dog on LSD? It's like making a really cute new friend and cuddling them to bits, it's awesome. And yeah, the grass and trees are always amazing aswell. We've spent hours in amazment of the fact that the trees are all in lines (obviously for the golfers to have green). We thought it was a conspiracy haha.

I quite enjoying having a few big bongs going to bed for an hour or so and then walking out of the room as the pot wears off going "Oh my god, what just happened?", then sitting in the kitchen for a few hours contemplating your hallucinations and the world and anything else that springs to mind.

and if one finds themselves in Oz those who know will swear to you that 1 cone of nanohuasca = ~20,000 hits of LSD...give or take a thousand for metabolic nuances

I'm about to try acid in a few weeks. I do have a question though, if anyone's read any trip reports on erowid quite a few of them refer to *intense* trips. As in, "I played chess with god"-type of thing. Have these people taken a shit loads of tabs or something? I've also heard that the acid in Oz is very weak compared to what it used to be (a few decades back). Could anyone confirm this?

Can't answer the strength of cid Down Under question, haven't been around long enough, but a trip report describing intense psychedelic experiences would presumably be written about doses which produced intense psychedelic experiences. Doesn't Erowid usually list the dosage?

^ Yeah, but when you're reading doses like 'three tabs' or 'two drops', you still don't have much to go by.

Tyrael: I've never had an experience on LSD where I've played chess with G-d, I don't know maybe they were being metaphorical or something. Very high dose LSD could perhaps take you to that, or smoking DMT could. I've had very intense acid trips, I don't know doses for sure but an estimate by a friend I trust who has been around quite a bit puts my highest dose at around 300mics.

The mindfuck was incredible, I sat there for a few hours just singing 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' to myself... visuals were very intense as well, the whole world was breathing and walking was very, very strange.

Set and setting can be very important as well. If I'm with a few good friends and we're all tripping and laughing and having fun then it's less 'intense' and more a great time. If I solo trip, which I love to do, things can get really strange.

strong as it ever was, the acid Down Under. but the Australian acacialoids are without any doubt the best on the planet.

Set and setting can be very important as well. If I'm with a few good friends and we're all tripping and laughing and having fun then it's less 'intense' and more a great time. If I solo trip, which I love to do, things can get really strange.

Oh yeah, friends is fun. But always need my alone time to let the acid REALLY take over. =D

nanobrain said:
strong as it ever was, the acid Down Under.

Good to know that I'm not missing anything from the good old days. ;)

Jakeperson said:
Oh yeah, friends is fun. But always need my alone time to let the acid REALLY take over.

+1. :D

The most intense trip I've had in aus from blotter was ten tabs, and it was great, but still nothing life-altering or mind blowing... Generally acid here seems to be a kind of spiritual lube to get you in the right mindset to appreciate things sober, rather then blasting open your third eye with a handful of good canadian microdots :)

Which could be a good thing or a abd thing. if you want intense trips, eat cubes and liccy. If you want pretty colours, eat tabs, but be prepared to consume a lot of paper before you get where you really feel comfortable.

I like to put a lot of effort into planning a trip. The right audio and visual stimulation can take the experience to new levels. I suggest you all try some of these places.

1. Sydney Aquarium.
2. The Mountains at night. The brilliant stars make for an amazing night.
3. Fagan Park or Parramatta park on a Saturday. A lot of people go to these places for wedding photos. Few things make for a more hysterical experience than ridding a bike through someones wedding photos high on sid, while wearing a tin foil helmet.
4. Nimbin. There are a few places you can stay just out of town that have cabins in the middle of the rain forest.

Another cool thing is to hire a projector and project images onto a wall, or the roof. Think Salvador Dali and Luis Bunuel's Un Chien Andalou, DR Strangelove, Dead Man etc etc.

Hope I have given you a few idea's to try. Happy tripping.

Ehrlich's reagent. Para-dimethyl-aminobenzaldehyde in 20% HCL. Easy to make, or there are a few sources that carry it. Colour change to violet indicates the presence of complex indoles e.g trytamines. So, positive on ehrlich's means negative for DOx.

I like to put a lot of effort into planning a trip. The right audio and visual stimulation can take the experience to new levels. I suggest you all try some of these places.

1. Sydney Aquarium.
2. The Mountains at night. The brilliant stars make for an amazing night.
3. Fagan Park or Parramatta park on a Saturday. A lot of people go to these places for wedding photos. Few things make for a more hysterical experience than ridding a bike through someones wedding photos high on sid, while wearing a tin foil helmet.
4. Nimbin. There are a few places you can stay just out of town that have cabins in the middle of the rain forest.

Another cool thing is to hire a projector and project images onto a wall, or the roof. Think Salvador Dali and Luis Bunuel's Un Chien Andalou, DR Strangelove, Dead Man etc etc.

Hope I have given you a few idea's to try. Happy tripping.

wow, im surprise u mentioned fagan park cuz me n mates have thought about going there.. i didnt think any1 here would know it lol

a question for the aussie acid fiends.

hey y'all.
sup?

i've got a bit of a question regarding dosing of LSD.

normally i'm the type of person to go through one sugar cube at a time.. taking one per hour, until i hit 3 or 4 sugarcubes.
and my supplier is usually a bit heavy handed with his doses per cube aswell... lovely minty fresh taste. he claims theyre double / triple dropped on the odd occasion, and it usually blows my mind

if i was to go 3 or 4 in one go. would it be much more intense than a gradual build up? would it be too much to handle. (my record is 3.5 triple drop cubes in 3 hours... and i've used somewhere between 55 and 65 times now... not dicksizing. just trying to give some background) or is this one of those questions that cant really be answered. and it comes down to the individual user.

i've asked my housemates about my intentions, and theyre a little hesitant, but both are a little less experienced than i am.
one of them is reluctant to even go 2 tabs at once.
the other said she'd do 2 cubes but no more.

i want to hit full ego loss, but i don't want to endanger myself or fuck myself over. wanna keep it safe.

psilosubnaut. i'd be interested to hear your opinion on this in particular. you seem to really know your shit and are about as much as a pig with the cid as me. if not more so.

any input would be greatly appreciated.

I find tolerance builds after about an hour or so of the initial ingestion. I'd take whatever you were going to take all at once, if you want to blow your head open.

Although, my higher-dose trips have been somewhat limited, so I'd listen more to the opinions of Psilo, nanobrain, and others more experienced than myself.

re: a question for the aussie acid fiends.

re http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=411201

no offence mate but your acid is probably shit aussie stuff unless it was the vial that gets stolen from WA Uni every year :p Psilosubnaut probably gets good sheets seeing as ive seen his pics a while back (think it was him) and they were always the ones i got, and werent for the public.

acid = no body load

so in answer to your question. dont take 4 hits right up or whatever. those doses arent 300ug or whatever ya sell out hippy dealer or ice head is selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.