• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with psycosynthesis on this one. I've found tolerance usually kicks in around 1hour after ingestion.. i always take all my stuff at once, cause i'd rather have an intense trip.. then an increased duration.

Taking it at once would be more intense.. cause it hits you so much harder as you come up. None of my friends ever go beyond 1 tab at once (they re-dose similar too you) but they look for a different experience while tripping then myself.

I've never taken sugar cubes, and the ones your describing sound pretty strong. The highest dose i've taken is 3 blotters at once. I went through a complete psychological deconstruction of my ego, terrifying but very rewarding experience. I found ego death is not very pleasant to 'go through'.. at the peak of my experience (just before i died) i was shaking and hyperventilating.. but this is simply a result of whats taking place within the process of ego loss.. (Your fears consuming your ego). But once you die.. the feeling is beyond words :) Absolutely incredible.

Note: I did my trip in a dark room with no music or tv.. just me and my mind. I've found its easier/quicker to reach a full blown ego loss if you dont have any distractions.

i like to dose very slowly, so i feel comfortable and in control of my trip. i like to dose 125 mics per hour til ive done like three hits.

Once I know how strong the tabs/cubes are (from talking to my dealer, reading up on here) I choose a dose and take it all at once. I've tried spreading it out once and it was a waste, the intense hit is what I want.

Take 2 straight up.

As others have written, redosing after an hour is no where near as potent as your forst dose.
After a few hours it's nearly pointless

On that note, acid tolerance shits me to tears

If you have a strong head on your shoulders and you're in a safe place i can't see you having a bad time buddy

I usually dose 3+ drops and was dosing in the range of 6 straight up a couple of years ago when there was extremely strong purple liquid around

Play it safe

The highest dose i've taken is 3 blotters at once. I went through a complete psychological deconstruction of my ego, terrifying but very rewarding experience. I found ego death is not very pleasant to 'go through'.. at the peak of my experience (just before i died) i was shaking and hyperventilating.. but this is simply a result of whats taking place within the process of ego loss.. (Your fears consuming your ego). But once you die.. the feeling is beyond words :) Absolutely incredible.

the part when you start touching your face and your thinking all that is left is your skull? hehe love it, amazing how once you snap out of that experience comes excellent visuals. The sugar cubes I had in europe years ago tasted like isopopyl cubes lol..

As previously stated, drop them all straight up and see how you go. The intense come up from that is much more worth it than prolonged duration.

I'd rather not wonder what I had missed by taking one at a time.

I will never ever dose lsd alone without at least having a bong. It took me 3 times to realise I was torturing myself, and having recently dosed on a single daffy tab, it almost sent me insane with suicidal and murderous thoughts. so bad..

I had 2 tabs of red OMS a few weeks back.
Before that I never had experienced anything tripping..even from pills.
I just did it at a friends place at night with 2 others and it was so good.
I could walk in and out of the house with ease to look at the night sky, or look at the wooden floorboards in the house or the many many art pieces he had on the walls.
So much colour and patterns through his house made me trip fairly well.

i don't know how someone can call tabs 'fuckin fantastic stuff' when there were hardly any visuals, isn't that the whole point? if you just want the body high take speed or something

i don't know how someone can call tabs 'fuckin fantastic stuff' when there were hardly any visuals, isn't that the whole point? if you just want the body high take speed or something

Depends what you're in it for,sometimes I'd much prefer an awesome headspace or a different and at least semi-coherent alternate perspective on something im thinking about to a light show.

But hey,that's just me.

I have never heard such an ignorant statement in many a month.

Im not even going to bother replying to this other than stating that visuals aren't all there is to psychedelics. Maybe when you actually have a clue about what you're talking about, you'll agree with me.

And yeah, speed gives a great body buzz and makes me feel GREAT the next day!

Get a clue.

lol whatever, you're telling me that the best acid you ever had didn't come accompanied with amazing visuals? if i took a tab and didn't get any visuals but just sat there laughing for 10 hours i'd feel ripped off. this isn't some gay research chemical (altho what was on those tabs probably was)

lol whatever, you're telling me that the best acid you ever had didn't come accompanied with amazing visuals? if i took a tab and didn't get any visuals but just sat there laughing for 10 hours i'd feel ripped off. this isn't some gay research chemical (altho what was on those tabs probably was)

Hey back on topic please guys/gals. This is the "what's going around" and not "LSD discussion" thread :)

Visuals shouldn't be the only reason you take acid, a George Lucas film will be more spectacular there. That said it is always a good sign to see some morphing "heating water" patterns start to appear as it's kicking in ;)

Haha been there, done that, maybe learnt a lesson, maybe not. Your description made me laugh though! %)

lol same here!! had to lmao when i read PsiloSubNaut post, have come across this before with friends/people - at a festival except the person was naked and smothered in his own excrement, i was dancing and then could smell fresh turd, turned around and it was the tripped out guy with his finger out so i could smell it, crazy and since no-one else was doing anything to help him come back to earth, i sat there with him for a while..

Anyway at another outdoor event, saw the same guy doing the same thing so we all just called him 'the turd guy', so i guess thats what he does when he goes tripping!!??.. mind boggles me.

... so we all just called him 'the turd guy', so i guess thats what he does when he goes tripping!!??.. mind boggles me.

I dread to wonder what drives him in that scatalogical direction - bound to lose him a lot of freinds, poor guy. WEIRD

lol same here!! had to lmao when i read PsiloSubNaut post, have come across this before with friends/people - at a festival except the person was naked and smothered in his own excrement, i was dancing and then could smell fresh turd, turned around and it was the tripped out guy with his finger out so i could smell it, crazy and since no-one else was doing anything to help him come back to earth, i sat there with him for a while..

Anyway at another outdoor event, saw the same guy doing the same thing so we all just called him 'the turd guy', so i guess thats what he does when he goes tripping!!??.. mind boggles me.

Hehe poor fellow. I've come out of a strong trip once before and found myself somehow inexplicably naked. At least I was at home though that time, not in public =D

Could even just be a persistant psychadelic perception disorder. I get slight visuals days after tripping. Especially when i trip alot over a period of months. Keeps me entertained at work hahaha

Hrm, that might explain it then lol.. i've tripped almost every weekend in the past month of so. Yeah it definitley made work a little more interesting, colors were still very rich and i thought stuff that had been there for months was new lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.