Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
This thread has been created to allow Australian centric discussion about LSD, its use and any other relevant or pertinent information to assist in its safe and enjoyable consumption. The use of this thread should allow for easier referencing of currently circulating LSD within the LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World thread while still allowing relevant and important discussion about this very powerful and important compound.

The usual rules apply in this thread and include, but are not limited to:

• No Flaming
  • No Self Incrimination
  • No Dick Sizing

It’s requested that any member not familiar with current or past discussion utilise the search function prior to asking general questions in regards to the use of LSD. If your question has not been answered previously, or answered to your satisfaction, then feel free to stimulate the current discussion. Previous discussion can be found in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric).

It’s also requested that the ‘old heads’ within the forum, and those knowledgeable on the subject, not discourage, nor disparage those less informed than themselves. It must be remembered that we all had to walk, before we could fly. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
first post in new discussion thread!

taking a sunshine in perth tonight with my girlfriend for her first time, from what ive learnt in the past this should be a great bonding experience between us :)

Seriously for starters I would not take more than 1 1/2 of the pink panthers, I tripped sooo hard off that much it was quite unbelievable considering im used to dropping 2-4 hits and I was just gone.

I was with people though, im going to try 2 tabs with some MDMA and 3 by itself with tons of pot, a fair break in between of course, I like to keep these experiences special. Tripping by myself always seems to bring the most out of the experience, I can think and delve deep into my mind which is quite impossible for me when theres people around.

Thats enough for me right now though...love to you aussies, wishing you all a great australia day even though its a bit late, I had a shit day so ill wish well to all my BL buds, you all rock! :)...

:p

Seriously for first go with these I would not take more than 1 1/2 of the pink panthers, I tripped sooo hard off that much it was quite unbelievable considering im used to dropping 2-4 hits and I was just gone. For awhile there I completely flipped out whic has never happened before and ive taken BIG amount of acid before.

I was with people though, im going to try 2 tabs with some MDMA and 3 by itself with tons of pot, a fair break in between of course, I like to keep these experiences special. Tripping by myself always seems to bring the most out of the experience, I can think and delve deep into my mind which is quite impossible for me when theres people around.

Thats enough for me right now though...love to you Aussies, wishing you all a great Australia day even though its a bit late, I had a shit day so ill wish well to all my BL buds, you all rock! :)...

had two pink panthers friday night yoyo. what an nice and intense trip. loving it!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks in a row tripping balls on good old acid. <3 its been long time coming. got a few more of these panthers left gonna safe them til weekend after next. as next weekend is TIESTOS BABY :D.

Haha those Pink Panther's are insane.. Im Glad Sustanon told me to dose 1.5 tab's ;) First time taking acid so it was fucking amazing :) Visual's were so fucking intense, i wish i could explain to you guys what i was seeing ;)

had two pink panthers friday night yoyo. what an nice and intense trip. loving it!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks in a row tripping balls on good old acid. <3 its been long time coming. got a few more of these panthers left gonna safe them til weekend after next. as next weekend is TIESTOS BABY :D.

I went to the Sydney Tiesto show it was Awesome! i was so off guts had 2C-E, some astro tabs and suprisingly some pills that were actually mdma

have a good time headdah its a good show

I have had the pink panthers as of recent and Molecules.

Both were very different from each other, the pink panthers in my opinion were very intense and could be a little mind boggling at times - but all in all a good strong trip that i did thoroughly enjoy. The molecules were very good as well, but having them the very next night after tripping on a panther i didn't get the full effect. Still enjoyed though :) The molecules IMO are a much clearer trip that doesn't give you that 'confused' sort of state like i felt the panther did here and there during the trip.

This may be the wrong thread to post this but this is my post Bluelight post (as you can see) so here goes with the question.... by way of background, I've been taking LSD for over 11 years, from a few to quite a few trips per year (depending on what's the deal that year, etc etc) - taken blotters and liquid, mostly at doofs but also heaps at home, with mates, etc.

Anyway, last time I took a few weekends ago at a lovely victorian festival I had an experience I've never had before and I was hoping someone could explain/enlighten me. For reference, had between 2-3 drops of liquid over the day in question (Monday), having had a drop and a 1/4 of paper the day before, and half a getafix the day before that. All the drops were from reliable source, others had had them (including having a fair few in a day). Didn't feel the LSD as much on the Monday, as to be expected b/c I didn't double up to start with (learnt from that lesson for next time!).

However, after a lovely day with a nice (if mild) trip (drinking booze as well, but that's pretty normal for me at doofs), right at the end of the day and trip, I felt this intense burning sensation in my limbs, tingling and burning, with a hot sensation all over - came in waves, was quite debilitating, really unpleasant, felt like i would faint if not lying/sitting. Almost immobilising during the peak of such a wave. It would then dissipate, but start up again. Seemed to my tripping mind to be connected to anxiety about the waves themselves, ie, thinking about it would bring it on - but i don't think its related. Anyway, they passed eventually but it was quite worrying at the time, felt like shit! I felt it again, briefly, only one wave of it, about 30 hours later at home in Melbourne, which was also weird.

Is this 'body load'? I've never had more than the occasional stomach cramp or achey back from LSD. Any assistance would be much appreciated, thanks!

I'm not a 100%, no one could tell for sure.

But I think it was just your brain letting you know that its had plenty of LSD and to have a little break. There's no way I could binge on LSD, after an intense trip having more could deff bring me close to psychosis.

Also opinions. I recently acquired some MDMA and want to try my first candyflipping experience.
I was wondering if this dose sounds about right to every one, I am quite experienced with both drugs and will be in a very comfortable setting (at home, probably laying in bed lol) and seeing as the MDMA shortage I want the experience to be a fairly intense one. I was thinking dosing 1 and 3/4 pink panthers and then 200mg MDMA about 4 hours into the trip.

I'm not a 100%, no one could tell for sure.

But I think it was just your brain letting you know that its had plenty of LSD and to have a little break. There's no way I could binge on LSD, after an intense trip having more could deff bring me close to psychosis.

Also opinions. I recently acquired some MDMA and want to try my first candyflipping experience.
I was wondering if this dose sounds about right to every one, I am quite experienced with both drugs and will be in a very comfortable setting (at home, probably laying in bed lol) and seeing as the MDMA shortage I want the experience to be a fairly intense one. I was thinking dosing 1 and 3/4 pink panthers and then 200mg MDMA about 4 hours into the trip.

Depends on where u are taking it. If at home id go for 1.5 tabs plus 150mg MDMA 3 hours into the trip and top up with another 100mg if needed. Dont forget it synergizes so the tab will def feel alot stronger.

hmm is 20 tabs considered such a large amount that would attract unwanted attention?

hmm is 20 tabs considered such a large amount that would attract unwanted attention?

If you walk around with them stuck to your head telling everyone to look at you 20 lsd tabs. It's not like they have some sort of tracking device in them. If you're asking this because of something to do with posting them, well you can expect a swift kick in the balls if they find them.

Anyone have experience dosing at heavier styled music events? Considering tripping at Soundwave. Bands I wonna see include Isis, Meshuggah, White Chapel, Faith No More, pretty dissapointed Maximium the Hormone dropped out that would have been insane.

I figure most of the people will be off guts on booze also not sure how keen I will be on moshing in this state.

If you have tripped a few times, don't tend to freak out and obviously this is your favourite kind of music I can't see why not. Just go easy on the dose. And if things go bad think about the excitement of seeing these bands.

However, after a lovely day with a nice (if mild) trip (drinking booze as well, but that's pretty normal for me at doofs), right at the end of the day and trip, I felt this intense burning sensation in my limbs, tingling and burning, with a hot sensation all over - came in waves, was quite debilitating, really unpleasant, felt like i would faint if not lying/sitting. Almost immobilising during the peak of such a wave. It would then dissipate, but start up again.

It could just be sunburn. Trippers tend to forget suncream, zinc and sunglasses during an acid binge, and of course the drugs make it feel different than usual. In the middle of one particularly difficult journey I had the sensation of my entire body being caught inside a tiny crack on my dry lip.

Anyone have experience dosing at heavier styled music events? Considering tripping at Soundwave. Bands I wonna see include Isis, Meshuggah, White Chapel, Faith No More, pretty dissapointed Maximium the Hormone dropped out that would have been insane.

The unique inebriating effects might make you feel alienated from other people there, especially as everyone else will just be drunk and so your bassically on a solo mission. Being trapped inside squashed against a writhing mass of sweaty people and the sheer volume of the aggressive sounds could be very unpleasant and overwhelming.

I have even found psy-trance inside a club is an environment that can turn things pear shaped. And when I saw Meshuggah last year I got headbutted by a skinhead (who in turn got trampled by the frenzied mass of metal fanatics), so you might want to keep your wits about you.

First time lsd. Wasnt as expected.

Hello all,

This is my first post as I am new to this fantastic online community..

A couple days ago I had come in contact with some trips, however I shared what I had and took a total of only one blot that night. I had read on other websites such as erowid that taking a trip would be an explosive, out of body experience, possibly life-changing, however, what I experienced was nothing as described. Other than slightly 'trippy' visual and laughing alot, I was dissapointed. My question to you is, how many people here have had these 'life-changing' trips? And would I require a much larger dose for the trip that I seek? :!

Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.