Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
anxiety can have a number of physical manifestations.
i have a (sober) friend who was worried about some stuff, and started experiencing chest pains, along with difficulty breathing. he didn't consciously connect the two in his head, but he called a doctor that makes house calls, and they assessed his symptoms and prescribed him valium, for anxiety.

you become so hyper-aware of your body on LSD as it is, that i would imagine this could well be the case for you as well.
every time i trip i become really aware of my posture and all the hunching i tend to do. i think is pretty common, and it seems pretty likely that anxiety would be more likely to cause physical sensations if you are on acid.

I find if i get anxiety it is more of a mental issue that wants to come out and be spoken of during the trip eg the secret i was hiding caused a huge wave of anxiety whichcaused me to change set and setting and generally spill the issue.

Hmm, I have finally found out what too much tripping off acid does. Last year I really abused it, dosing every 3 days or so. This got me some HPPD symptoms, nothing too worrying. Still havent had a bad trip. But the other week, after dosing at a rave, mad night. Came home with friends, and went and lay in the backyard to stargaze. I had dmt like vibes from doing that and got me into some very deep train of thoughts. Then for the majority of the morning, I just wasnt really thinking about anything. My mind was blank, and when I did think it was a shit headspace that I got myself in. Was very weird, never had that before. My friends suggested a little break off the cid. All in all, a great drug, however mushies have quickly become my favourite over it. There is just something more going on with mushies I feel.

I get bad anxiety from stims, cant really touch them anymore for this said reason. Sucks.

^^ some people would consider that a good thing. Easy way to stop usin meth lol

Come to think of it, last couple of times I've used meth I've had a bit of anxiety here n there. Weird

It's funny if anything LSD just highlights to me that my anxiety is just in my head. I used to have it real bad when I was younger and drugs have actually helped me overcome it in a massive way by allowing me to become more aware of what is in your head and what is in 'reality' so to speak.

If I'm tripping and someone says something that would normally get me on a negative train of thought for whatever reason, like say it was a snide comment for no reason other than to bring someone down, when I'm tripping I generally can quickly realise that it's them reflecting their own issues outwards and not anything that's actually wrong with me, which is the conclusion paranoia and anxiety have a tendency to lead me when I give in to it.

Although this is true, in my experience when social interaction goes bad on acid it's really not fun.

sorry for the off topic post before, but I actually have a question for those in the know.... lol

why does acid make one laugh so much? like at shit you might not usually laugh at and at shit you usually would, but to a point where ya got tears pouring out ya eyes and your stomach hurts haha..

just something that crossed my mind today, curious to know why..

that's a good question! might be worth searching or asking PD about.
i've found that the things on acid that are hysterically funny are often - in the cold light of day - not really amusing at all.
whereas people tripping on acid are often quite humourless in the sense of not getting jokes, and being really serious.

i haven't given it a great deal of thought, but it is almost like the laughter is a response to the dramatic change in consciousness that occurs when you are tripping. reality seems very strange and unfamiliar, so perhaps you deal with it by laughing? perhaps laughter is a side-effect of the mental state it creates? there is nothing like that feeling of sore face muscles from grinning like an idiot for 8+ hours...
i know that on my first few trips, the things that really made me crack up laughing were the visual distortions. i was trying very hard to keep a straight face on my first acid trip (in front of very square family - most awkward) and the thing that was doing me in was the patterns and watery hallucinations everywhere. hysterically funny, for some reason.

interesting question though, i'm going to keep thinking about that and maybe see if it is mentioned in any of my books. i'd be surprised if sidney cohen's 'drugs of hallucination' didn't touch on this phenomenon - a great book.

I haven't been able to get this amazing drug in sydney for almost a year now :( its really devastating because it changed my life and love it so much and I've been trying to get it all year

Correct me if I'm wrong but redosing LSD after about 15 minutes has little (to no) effect
The kois I had were sour-ish, they definitely had a taste.

^ Incorrect, it most definitely had a very large effect. I think it's closer to 4 hours, or basically once the peak has been achieved and passed.
I have actually heard the best way to do acid is to stack the peaks 1 to 2 hours apart, and just keep redosing until desired level of tripping is reached but I dunno about that one.

ahahaha

Sorry man but that is bullshit - Take the dose you want at the beginning and get over it for a week.

Redosing with LSD definitely works, I've done it more times than I can count.

Don't know what universe you're living in.

^ i agree. i love dropping a couple then a couple more to stretch the peak out to several hours.
i used to think redosing was bullshit, but it turns out i just hadn't done it right. i gather that about 2 hours from dropping it becomes pointless (or wasteful due to tolerance) but before then it can be a really interesting way to shape your trip.

Redosing works (for most people at least). I can notice the change with half a tab over an hour after initial dosing. Too long and it won't do anything, yes.

Well the other night I took one and thought I was bunked. After the second though, it was clear that is just very clean acid and strong too.

wellll..... had a couple of tabs at the roger waters show last night and happened to have 6 boxes of nangs waitin for us when I got back.... bought a new 'nang machine' (whip cream dispensary about a month ago but never had the time to really test it out [probably only had about 10 nangs thought it since then when I've been sober]) and fuck me, nangs on acid is unreal! dont get me wrong, I've had the combination a few times before but last night it really kicked my ass (had a couple of sunflowers before the show).. it literally felt like I was havin 2-3 at once, but when in reality, I was only havin one.. it literally felt like I was havin two (what Im sayin is it amplified the No2 not the LSD)

weird shit

It's one of my favourite drug combos for sure, they synergise way too well together. Buying in bulk is great, but I always tend to use way too many nangs when I'm tripping and if they're available. Expensive but so lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.