Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to do that for NYE, plug 3 dots up a gummy bears arse and eat it (no need to but hey i like the idea), and then flip it later with MDMA. I brought last newyears in on LSD and highly recommend it as I tend to reflect back on the year better and get some good old insights for the next year to come.

^ It's always a good sign when your not searching and she finds you, it means you ready to travel into the rabbit hole and sail as high as the stars in the sky! I was going to trip nye with the girl but shes with family on holidays and i have a chest infection....my fractals will have to wait until another time :)

You'd prob extend the length of the trip:) Fun shit if ur into that but lately for me I prefer shorter durations as it can be quite mentally draining and leaves me fried lol

ps: took me about 15 minutes to write this post. Kept on forgetting all my thoughts lol

Did it anyways, did something and will keep overall trippyness going strong and longer!

^ sounds like it was worth it...i redosed 8 hours after my first trip and still had a blast!!!

Yeh its def not a strong as this does would be in 7 days, but fuck its still right there underlying the over all epic trip. But another 3 stored tabs taken +12 since last heavy LSD dose - still has a goood effect... also have that feeling i'm going to to be trippin/afterglow for days....just from the bulid up..

Happy NYE BL!

You can saturate receptors but there are other receptors that then again get saturated at higher doses. If you talk to people who have done huge doses there is a big difference between a 1mg dose and a thumbprint dose experience wise.

P.S Nano, post more often, we miss you.

i've come to the conclusion that dosing more than 10,000 mikes is rather perhaps not necessary after all and may even be considered as an inappropriate misuse of resources.

I found last night during my 4th trip with my partner we spent the majority of the time lying in bed laughing constantly or going outside for a smoke let along visiting the toilet from drinking coke all day lol. I honestly think lsd is much better than mdma and think everyone should dose once in awhile for therapeutic reasons!

I honestly think lsd is much better than mdma and think everyone should dose once in awhile for therapeutic reasons!
totally agree. i didn't miss mdma at all in the drought, whereas the few years i had no steady supply of acid were tough.
i think LSD is wonderful for so many reasons, it is not just a hedonistic kick.
having said that, it also has the potential to be very, very, very euphoric and a lot of fun - but enlightening and fascinating as well.
i know a lot of people love mdma, but i'm definitely more into LSD.
i'm overdue for a trip, it's something i like to do every couple of months at least.

^ I use to love mdma when i first discovered pills back in 04 i think it was and would love a weekend on them. But due to shit beans with who knows what in them i tried to stick off them and search for pure mdma and had a break until it was found. I had some mdma not too long ago, 2-3 weeks ago and it was good for about 2 hours but wore off. I find Lsd to be much more fun than mdma and lasts so much longer and is cheaper. I honestly think people who have lost the magic with mdma should try lsd if they havent already as it is fast becoming my drug of choice the more i use it. I was hiding a secret from my partner which i knew would come out during my trip at one stage, lsd helped me tell the truth and make amends while making our bond grow stronger more than mdma could ever do. Sorry for my ramble im a bit scat still from yesterdays fun.

i guess i just find the insights from LSD to seem "real" as opposed to the artificial vibe i get from MDMA.
this is just my opinion, surely many, many people would disagree with it, but it was just never the drug for me. my best friend sold pills back in the day (pre-drought) and i could count the times i bought them from him on one hand.
i'm happy for everyone that MDMA seems to be back on the scene, but i was actually thankful for the e drought because it made it a lot easier for me to find acid.
i guess i like the idea of finding an illegal drug i don't really like :)

The last 2 times I have taken LSD I have suffered some pretty serious anxiety accompanied with tight chest pains on the right side of my chest. The anxiety was cured instantly by popping some Diazepam but the chest pains remained for at least 80% of the trips and no one else experienced anything of the sort. Can someone tell me if I should be worrying about this? If it's all in my head?

Interestingly enough I didn't get any anxiety or chest pains on a candy flip I had in between these said trips, this makes me think it is all in my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.