Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard DMT is nice on acid:) certainly rocks ur world ive been told :)

i learnt to mind me liqqui when smoking hypershamanic doses of acacialoisds and the Vine...events of a rather noncommon quantum decoherence nature tend to manifestation superimpose-entangled by this combination.

oh, also causative to discovery and formulation of basic principles of metaspatial xenolinguistics.

haha fuck yeah trailer park boys is the shit :p

Tripping on propertys is great, especially around national parks in thick bushland. One of the few benefits of living in a rural area :p

Trailer Park Boys + Pink Panthers = One of the funniest and most fucked up tripping experiences :).

Sameria said:
haha fuck yeah trailer park boys is the shit :p

+1 on that, it's been a while since I watched that show I gotta go back and watch them all again now. :)

dont worry mate next time i see u, i'll let u experience DOI ;D

Choose rape. It will be an all-round physically and mentally easier experience on you.

What happened to all the DOC tabs? I would have a mindfuck carnival if they came back.

They aren't all bad. I've only tried DOI and DOC but DOM is on the list (it is in shulgins magical half dozen). DOC to me was DOI with better visuals, clearer headspace and very little bodyload. You just gotta have a spare 20+ hours for tripping.. Not including recovery time.

hey kids, just a quick query...i figured this would be the best place to ask.
it is now summer. where i reside, it is hot as fuck.
bearing this in mind, if i am to go score a strip of tabs and bring them back home, does anybody have any practical suggestion for keeping them cool? i'm wondering if a cooler bag is a good idea?
all the informed trippers i know have a good way of storing our tabs, but does anybody on here do anything special for transporting them? i'll be on a bus, by the way.

For a short period of time it wont really matter. When u get home make sure u place them in a few baggies and foil and keep in dark cool place. Once layed it wont degrade fast at all even when exposed to some harsh environments for a short span of time. I say dont worry about them.

A few hours on a bus will be no problem at all. I have had a couple of tabs that were stored in a CD booklet, that was "borrowed" by a mate, travelled around the world in a suitcase under all sorts of conditions (and border customs) and on their return they were more than effective. Ignore the horrified look on my friends face when I opened up the book and showed him why I was particularly keen to get Metallica's And Justice for all back. Serves the cheeky fucker right ;)

I've also had tabs that have sat in a hot car for months in a Qld Summer before being found again during a clean out. Once again I can assure you they were more than effective..

at busty, sounds great, a mate of mine once was paranoid and asked me to hold onto some "dreamtime" tabs he had stored for awhile he also put them in a cd case of mine which for over a month. It was Slipknot i think...not too sure...

Speaking of tabs and surviving and what not!

I once WASHED some tabs! l o l

They didn't survive.

^ Bad luck man :( Ive had people who have dacked pills and gone to the toilet only to realize they flushed em and needed me to drive them to get more hahaha....thinking of candy flipping soon for the first time....had acid 3 times and mdma countless......peoples experiences for first time candy flips...?

^ i like acid better on it's own, but i'm not a huge MDMA fan.
i guess it is something you have to try, i just found the comedown a bit nasty. i believe some people have perfected it to a fine art though :)

The only advice I can give you for a first time candy flip is brace yourself. It's fucking mind blowing IME. :D

The first time I ever took MDMA was a couple of hours after my third ever trip. It was ~ 12 years ago so way back when pills were pretty reliably good.

The comeup on the pill was a bit too intense and I had to leave the event I was at.....but once that peak subsided I had a great night at a mates place getting in adventures, going on little walks, randomly deciding it was important to wear a hat - the usual acid silliness compounded by a massive burst of empathy!

I love candy flipping still but be a little careful in selecting time and place on your first time.

From everything i have read/heard from others it sounds quite intense....but mind blowing...I have done mdma/mdxx etc for 6 years....so no noob there. The acid i have is rather clean and quite nice. I was thinking of testing these caps b4 i actually candy flip to gauge the strength of the Molly....Me and the girl plan on candy flipping once we have moved out together and have our own place....all our 3 trips were done in my room/outside or around the house when people were away for the weekend....It's so tempting to eat tabs when you have them. But i feel molly and lucy should be used for healing/spiritual healing/discovering....The lucy has made me really appreciate life and everyone and every living thing.....not so much superficial items...Either way i will keep the flip on my mind and continue to read the feedback...thanks to you 3 posters above so far :)

I find it's the opposite when I'm candy flipping. I completely forget about the spiritual side of the LSD and just go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.