Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + Crack - Experienced - My Crazy acid trip

Tripping alone

Greenlighter
Going to skip two the most important parts of the trip

3:00 PM take 4 tabs of acid in backseat of my friends car.

3:40 PM just got to the next town over feeling happy now definitely kicking in.

3:50 full blown visuals eyes everywhere and symbols feeling high as hell, just chilling in my friends shed smokeing cigarettes haveing a laugh.

7:00 PM I leave to go see this chick across town it's raining hard out but all I remember is it feeling so good the rain hiting my skin

7:20 I'm laying on her bed and boom get this flashback of me being in a different part of the world somewhere in Africa runing some some river with a bunch of kids only lasted like a min then I was back on her bed, then it happened again but this time I was in some mountain town in the Middle Ages this one only lasted for a min too.

8:00 PM I'm laying on her bed she comes out with a big crack rock on a pipe and is like smoke this so I do and it completely fucks my world I close my eyes and start seeing aliens and reptilian people wormholes monsters

End up takeing 2 sleeping pills and passing out

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_crack
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed a small bit of coke on LSD before, but generally people seem to find getting really high on coke to not mix well with LSD at all. I would imagine crack on LSD would be overall negative. Was it negative for you, and that's why you took the sleeping pills?

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way. :)

I have enjoyed a small bit of coke on LSD before, but generally people seem to find getting really high on coke to not mix well with LSD at all. I would imagine crack on LSD would be overall negative. Was it negative for you, and that's why you took the sleeping pills?

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way. :)

Hey sorry for the late reply but lsd as never been negative on me done lsd and coke a few times it was allways awesome

The best lsd drug mix ever is lsd and perks cant even explane it and ever time I take lsd and perks its allways the same for me so it cant just be a one time thing

I think the reason I dont have bad trips or anything is because every time I get really high on lsd someting happens inside my head where something clicks and "it is what it is"

I have seen monsters bugs demons all kinds of shit man on really high doses allways take something back from it

I'm allways holding my friends hands where there tripping balls
me and this girl took 600 mg of some really good lsd like 5 days ago my guy I got it off told me I was crazy
she completely lost her mind I myself Was so fucked every song besides hotel California was gibberish
alot more stuff happened but just think it's all about the mindset man fuck it all is my favorite saying lol

Going take a brake from lsd its loseing its magic going try to respect it more

I really think the reason I can process things on acid trips other people would freak out about is because my brain at a young age was exposed to emotional trauma that's the only thing I can come up with really been thinking about this lol

Last edited:
Interesting, yeah I agree it's all about the mindset. I have had trips where during the trip I wished so bad I could come down... trips where I believed I had broken my brain and gone insane, one trip where I thought about killing myself because I thought I was about to unmake the universe (I really believed it but had enough presence of mind to not actually kill myself). Many times where I was really scared, for a while. But I don't consider any of them "bad trips", they were just difficult trips. I learned something from all of them. Some people have an experience like that and become fixated on something being wrong and develop problems because of it, but it's about how they view it. The same way that any trauma can fuck some people up, while others will use it to make themselves better and stronger.