Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD - Changing ones perception after?

Zaineaol

Bluelighter
I tried acid for the first time the other day, the expierience was nothing short of amazing, but lasted far to long - now 2 days later, i've noticed something - the lil bitch i used to be, i now gone... im no longer scared to fight someone??

why i'd like to know is this? right now, im sitting in Highpoint, where someone mouthed about my phatties - i just threatened him to his face to punch the living shit out of him!! thats not something i'd usually do...

If anyone has any insight into this situation i'd love to hear it - also note, im not at all unhappy about this slight personality change, im really happy! it's cool!

has anyone else noticed changes like this after having LSD?

Peace out,
Zaineaol

Oh it's been far to long - i no longer have internet acsess and am forced to use the "dodo world" shop as my portal to the internet!

No idea, but can I ask why ur wearing phats on a Monday? :p

Congratulations! It's only been two days, you might still be in afterglow. I remember after my second trip I felt more interested in my uni work. To the point where I was clinging to every word in the lectures. I think it lasted a week. Now that you mention it, I may be more aggressive than I was before I took LSD, but I doubt it's the only reason.

I've heard that people who take regularly LSD become more analytical and I can see how this would happen. It's one of those hard to explain things. Maybe it exercises the left side of the brain and brings out its traits or something.

Acid can change people's perceptions about things...

I'm not an agressive person and I never engage in physical fights, but after an acid trip I always have a renewed appreciation of life and the world. Acid can change how you see things, and I think your new attitude towards fighting is part of that, although not in my opinion a positive thing.