• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD Blotters (Pink Elephants) - Semi Experienced - Trapped In A Lonely Realm, Forever

DruMDMAndBass

Greenlighter
Iam experienced with: Mephedrone, MDMA, Shrooms, Ketamine, Cannabis, and most other chems readily available on the street or at raves.

Drugs consumed on this experience (in this order): Mephedrone, Cannabis, Ketamine, Nitrous, LSD.

So, i've done LSD probably about 15 times, this experience being the 15th. To start off, i was at a free party (illegal rave) this weekend just gone (22nd Jan), i had already been up getting on it the whole friday so was on my 2nd day of the session.

I have recently been in 2 minds about whether i should continue taking LSD as i think it may be the cause behind some strange anxiety/panic attacks i have been a victim of lately!.. Anyway, at the party, you know how it is, i thought f**k it! Bought 2 tabs, pink elephants, i argued that they looked more like monkeys on all 4's but he insisted that it was irrelevant, so i placed them on my tongue..

0:00 Anyway.. I walked around the party for a bit and did a few more lines of ketamine waiting to come up off the LSD..

1:00hrs after taking LSD: Next thing in know, im in a tunnel where the sound system was, it was rinsing out filthy drum and bass. I was sort of being supported up by my girlfriend, getting pushed around in the mosh pit but enjoying every minute of it. I thought i was in a dungeon, the whole tunnel was rotating, it was crazy..

Now heres the weird bit..

4:00hrs after taking LSD: I remember nothing, i come round to being in the passenger seat of my girlfriends car, her in the driver seat, and 2 of my mates in the back, all looking pretty worried. My girlfriends asking me questions, "Who am i? Who are you? Where are you?", i was staring blankly straight through her. My mates would comment every now and again "He's over done it hasnt he" or something like that. I would look down and see my t-shirt, a smiley yellow rave face, but i couldnt figure out whos head was on top of it. I was nothing.

But in my head, my girlfriend, and my 2 mates were not my girlfriend and my 2 mates, they were my thoughts, my consciousness. When they were asking me questions, and commenting on me, i thought it was my own thoughts and consciousness running through my head. Reminding me of how ive taken the piss in life regarding drugs and generally living it up.

I thought i was trapped in a realm of sadness, sorrow, guilt, remorse, and consciousness.. I thought i would never get out.. Well, i thought either that, or i was a subject of a government experiment who had drugged me to try and get information out of me. Either way i didnt like it, i was tossing and turning, groaning and mumbling.. I felt like nothing other than a thought, a wave of consciouness floating in an ocean of nothing.

My girlfriend and friends were worried that i wasnt replying to their simple questions, when in actual fact i was taking in everything they were saying, i just thought that it was coming from inside my head, i thought they were my thoughts and views come to life, transformed into human images.

5:00hrs after taking LSD: Finally i started answering simple questions, my name, my date of birth etc, even if i got it wrong a couple of times or really had to think hard! Within minutes i was pretty shaken up, but sorta back to normal, although still tripping on acid obviously. I was just thinking, what went wrong? Why did that happen to me, such an intense trip, lost in a bubble of consciousness..

Next thing i was shouting stupid random stuff like 'COVER ME IN MUD AND TAKE ME BACK TO THE RIG' (The rig being the sound system) and laughing my head off.

Looking back at it now i see it as one of the best trips ive had, more spiritual and eye opening than bad.

Does anyone think this is a sign telling me now to do acid or can such an intense trip, almost like your stuck in a dream, be normal?

Dude....you were tripping sac!! It happens. I used to be an acid freak. I went on a 2 year binge some time ago and experienced some of the most unbelievable things that I could ever hope to imagine! As a rule I always did 4 doses of various blotters. I knew what my tolerance was, so I always made it a point to ask my dealer how potent the dose was. Just to be safe tho, you might want to think about taking it easy. I was doing every weekend for about 2 years. On occasion, just for shits and giggles, I'd drop 6 or 8.....I don't recommend it, but like I said, I knew what my tolerance was. However, since you were also playin' with other stuff...I'd be careful, especially the ketamine. Just my opinion.

To be honest, that doesn't sound anything like LSD (or DOx) to me. I'm not sure what other psychoactive substances will fit on blotter paper, but it almost sounds like you ate some sort of deliriant. Then again, everyone responds to psychedelics differently.

Whatever chemical you ate, I would advise you not to eat it again. Losing awareness of reality poses a danger to yourself and others around you.

If you do decide to take a psychedelic drug again, make sure you know what you're taking -- try easily identifiable plants like ayahuasca, mushrooms, or cactus. Only buy LSD from someone that you completely trust.

Yeah, that doesn't quite sound like lsd (more DOx-ish as AppleCore said); however, I have dosed on pink elephant blotters myself and THAT was legitimate acid.

Back in '07/'08 there was a batch of Pink Elephant tab "acid" floating around the LA area, which ended up being DOB. There was a good batch that was floating around in 09 that was genuine LSD, but the print already had a bad name, and the real print wasnt around for long.

Now, this was 3-4 years ago, so I doubt you received from the same batch (unless someone saved these tabs up and just distributed them [or you saved 'em, idk]), but its odd to think about how certain tabs cycle, even when an "acid" print means as little as an "ecstasy" stamp.

I thought i was trapped in a realm of sadness, sorrow, guilt, remorse, and consciousness.. I thought i would never get out.. Well, i thought either that, or i was a subject of a government experiment who had drugged me to try and get information out of me. Either way i didnt like it, i was tossing and turning, groaning and mumbling.. I felt like nothing other than a thought, a wave of consciouness floating in an ocean of nothing

sounds like my MXE experience, but I was pretty able to snap out of it at will and in fact learnt to a certain extent about my own mind as it made me think about the worries and stresses of recent times and just think it through and straighten my act somewhat. Introspection is the word.

I suppose the stuff can only reveal what is there already, like it or not.

One of the weirdest, darkest most horrible trips ive had.. I still appreciate the trip though.!

One of the weirdest, darkest most horrible trips ive had.. I still appreciate the trip though.!

lack of sleep and too much ket with lsd caused a psychotic break. dont trip when you haven't slept the night gone by. done it myself on acid- lead to a manic episode