Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Bad 250ug lsd trip

MrJacob

Greenlighter
The other week I got 3 tabs which were 250ug each. Very reliable source. I decided to take one a few days ago at about 10:30pm. My brother was in the room next to me but asleep and my parents were downstairs. I had no fear of my parents catching me or my brother. I've done shrooms twice before but this is my first acid trip. About an hour after ingestion I thought they were faulty and bad tabs. The next hour it really hit me. At around +2:00 if got really intense I didn't expect it to be that intense I got very scared but still knew it was a drug and itd be over eventually. I got up to use the bathroom and saw my self in the mirror which scared the living **** out of my. I abort the bathroom mission and turn to my bed to see a face out of my blankets I jump 20 feet in the air and gasp. I proceed to lay down in my
Bed and sit there for hours just wanting it to end I listened to music, watched YouTube but the stimulus was too much and nothing I did made me feel ok everything was just wrong. I knew everything would be ok but was just scared. I felt that my pants on the other side of the room were alive in there own sense? It creeped my out. I took around 4mg of Xanax I had stashed around 1:00am and I'm not sure if it had any effect I had a strong Feeling of wanting someone to be there with me. I wanted to find my dog also for comfort. After 2 hours of laying in my bed passing time I talked to the friend who have them to me (he was on 500ug) at the time. He told me to go with it and I grew a pair and went downstairs (looking for my dog I think) and avoided mirrors at all cost. I sat down on the couch and he told me to put on danger 9 which calmed me down but I still had a small sense of discomfort. I watched it for a couple hours then finally went to sleep. The next day I was off but ok. I had the want for someone with me the whole time. I just want to know if next time I do it I should have a spotter and what kind of environment if that would account for anything. I still have 2 of the tabs and want to try them so I can enjoy the experience.

Yikes ..... 250 mics of acid, first time, with your parents around and no-one to help out if you got spooked. I'd like to say brave but .......... perhaps slightly naive.

I think you've got the message - be patient and wait until you have a good setting. Ask someone who you really trust and who has experience of acid to sit for you. 250mics is a good dose for a nice trip - if the conditions are right. Make them right :)

Why do it in a room with someone sleeping in it... can't think of anything that'd make me feel less free when tripping.

The best trips ive had were with a friend or 2 that were also tripping. I find it near impossible to have a bad trip if im with friends. We get very loud when we talk and laugh too. If you try it again you should definately make sure that you have somewhere to be for 12 hours where you can explore and adventure. I find euphoria on lsd adds greatly to the beauty of the visuals. I get that euphoria because I know that I have nothing to worry about during or after a trip.