Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD and Shrooms at the same time?

Cosmic Mist

Bluelighter
Heya guys,

Some friends and i have been pondering whether or not LSD and Psylocibin would be a good combination, or if it would be a waste of either drug? We are experienced in both drugs, and have the possibility to obtain both if we should wish.

I know that it all depends on dosing, so for this hypothetical, let's assume that the does is low to mid range for each substance.

Our plan was to go day tripping, perhaps visit an art gallery or two...

Can anyone help me with their experiiences with this combo, or perhaps offer other advice??

Many thanks :)

If you have a decent trip (lsd) don't worry with the mushies. why mix when either is enough on it's own.

I tried this combination myself new years, half a dilbert and a good swig on some shroom juice.
Personally I'd keep them seperate because I've done more fkd up shit on shrooms then acid and the combination could leave you in some severe psychosis!

Hi,

I wtached some people do this at a party recently. They had microdots and a few hours later were sharing mushromms that had been immersed in honey (for days I was told). Much giggling ensued from the partakers - I'm a wuss and stuck to vodka and cranberry.

There must be something on Erowid or maybe at The 'Shroomery...?