• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc LSD and Seizures?

I'm not too sure about this. By itself, I don't think it does, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility in combination with certain medications or medical conditions. I think RC stim/psychadelics that are sometimes sold as acid are much more likely to potentially cause seizures, but even then you would probably need to take it in combination with the wrong drugs or be particularly unlucky. I think it's possible to develop SS with LSD and some serotonergic drugs.

I'm not too sure about this. By itself, I don't think it does, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility in combination with certain medications or medical conditions. I think RC stim/psychadelics that are sometimes sold as acid are much more likely to potentially cause seizures, but even then you would probably need to take it in combination with the wrong drugs or be particularly unlucky. I think it's possible to develop SS with LSD and some serotonergic drugs.

When you say RC psychedelics do you mean RC's like 1p-LSD?
What if someone has a history of seizures?

My bad..I just realised I posted this first in other drugs then again in psychedelic drugs.

I thought my thread had been deleted.