View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD and Covid Vaccine

reyn4

Bluelighter
Hi, 2 days ago had my first psychedelic trip using 1CP-LSD. Really cool.

Today my GF would like to try it too. But she is also having her second shot of Pfizer vaccine today.

We have 50ug tabs and I was thinking of giving her half of the tab for her first time while I am taking 150ug to avoid tolerance walls.

Any advice for her? Aside from the arm pain from the first shot she didn’t have anything else, but I heard that the second shot can be worse than the first. Should we wait an hour or so after the vaccine to see any reactions and then give her the half of tab?

thanks

id wait at least two - three hours for any vaccine effect to pass by before taking LSD. Remember LSD is amplifier.

Also id wait longer at least 7 days but two weeks is better and if your trip is strong at least a month. Tread carefully with LSD dosing 150 ug will be very strong without tolerance.

maybe you are right. I was pretty amped up because she is so excited about trying a new drug.

what about tomorrow? AFAIK side effects should show in the first day.

Have you ever tripped while sick before? I personally don't like it. I end up spending the entire experience swimming through the sensations in my body, the pain, the filth, the miasma.

Everyone's different. You may both experience no symptoms from your body's immune system learning to fight off COVID-19. I had the Pfizer vaccine, and 16hrs afterwards I had fever, muscle aches, fatigue, and malaise. That lasted for 16 hrs. My friend didn't get symptoms until 36hrs after they were vaccinated, then had the same symptoms.

We both tripped six days later and despite feeling better by then, it was a dull, bland, crappy experience with one of our favorite psychedelics. YMMV.

maybe you are right. I was pretty amped up because she is so excited about trying a new drug.

what about tomorrow? AFAIK side effects should show in the first day.
her mind may be on the jab / looking out for sides, subconsciously at least

you will still have tolerance

give it a week mate, there's no rush

also 25ug might just be uncomfortably low dose, I've always found low doses more problematic than higher ones personally. 75ug each minimum if you want to feel it at least somwhat close to a actual trip I'd say

edit - sides can appear up to 3 or 4 days after jab

If it were me it would be 2 week gap minimum

Thanks guys. We are gonna wait for it untill next week and see how it plays out. Just gonna make some weed edibles and do frog ashtrays for tonight. I suppose that should be fine

you are all really cool for helping us.
Just wait. What are frog ashtrays? Do you sculpt ashtrays in clay into the shape of frogs, glaze and fire the clay ashtray frogs in a kiln? 🐸🐸🐸

It sounds like something very fun to do while stoned.

I took 250 ug LSD about 8 hours after getting my Astra Zeneca vaccine last Thursday. I tripped like a maniac despite also having taken Abilify and meth that morning. What was notable was that I felt intensely feverish once I started tripping and felt simultaneously freezing cold while sweating buckets. I also felt intensely tired and even though I was having “heavens parting and the godhead appearing” level visuals all I could do was lie down for 2-3 hours listening to chill music unable to move for want of energy.

All in all it was an excellent trip but it was like no other trip I had experienced before. I’m not sure how much of the unusual weirdness was due to the vaccine and how much was due to the meth but I survived pretty much intact. I took another 200 ug 24 hours later but felt nothing much except the same extreme lethargy - which I think was a side effect of the vaccine amplified by the acid.

THe vaccine gave me cold/flu like symptoms and then the acid trip was mostly about engaging with those feelings X1000. The meth comedown tiredness was also mega amplified by the acid,

I think the potential to be wary of the vaccine for some people is enough to cause a rougher than necessary experience.

I know I felt weird for like 2wks after, it’s why I didn’t go in for my second. And not in a “flu sick” kinda way, more bordering on the shit you read in the LTC thread. Coulda been all placebo though I’m willing to accept that’s a very real possibility.

I’m tripping in a couple weeks and was supposed to get my second shot couple days ago, tripping is more important to me lol.

-GC

I think the potential to be wary of the vaccine for some people is enough to cause a rougher than necessary experience.

I know I felt weird for like 2wks after, it’s why I didn’t go in for my second. And not in a “flu sick” kinda way, more bordering on the shit you read in the LTC thread. Coulda been all placebo though I’m willing to accept that’s a very real possibility.

I’m tripping in a couple weeks and was supposed to get my second shot couple days ago, tripping is more important to me lol.

-GC
I’d never really realised how your bodily state can be so amplified by acid. I tended to think of it as an entirely mental drug. But this time it was hugely impacted by my fatigue from mething the previous few days as well as whatever the vaccine was doing to my body. The second day (the second lot of acid 48 hours after the first) was almost only felt physically rather than psychadelically.

LSD makes me temperature sensitive and makes me sweat which then makes me cold. I had horrible chills and cold sweats for 36hrs after my 2nd moderna dose.

Sounds like an awful combination as everyone has said.

LSD makes me temperature sensitive and makes me sweat which then makes me cold. I had horrible chills and cold sweats for 36hrs after my 2nd moderna dose.

Sounds like an awful combination as everyone has said.
LSD never did that to me, or if it did I forgot as I was enjoying the mindstate, visuals, and experience. On Psilocybin mushrooms, they made me feel my body temperature differently even though I was not sick with a fever, cold, sickness, etc. My friend I took them with the first time said how this sometimes happens on shrooms.

I had the Moderna shot with no side effects. I did a tab of acid the same night and everything was normal for me.
I was going to do MDMA, but thought it would be safer to do acid.

Just wait. What are frog ashtrays? Do you sculpt ashtrays in clay into the shape of frogs, glaze and fire the clay ashtray frogs in a kiln? 🐸🐸🐸

It sounds like something very fun to do while stoned.
Exactly! Last time she done that she stayed 3 hours just carefully modeling the shit out of it. Very therapeutic she claims.

this sounds like a terrible idea to me

i wonder what they ended up doing
Already replied on that. Dont worry. We ate weed edibles and she felt all fine. The purpose of this was for harm reduction and I am glad that we prevented something that might’ve yielded a terrible first trip. My mom is coming next week for a visit so maybe we will make her a trip sitter? LOL