• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD and Covid Vaccine

I too, need to know what are frog ashtrays
Damn, this was way harder to do than I was thinking. Removing the location and then figured I have to upload the image to an external link. Is there a way to upload images directly to Bluelight?

Same ashtray, 3 different angles.
Can you make the alice in chains kind?
Sorry, not sure what you mean by that. I never got to listen to them...yet.

vaccine reactions are very unpredictable.
my first killed me completely for 48 hours - could not lift my head - glad no psyches started about 3 hours in,
my second knocked me down for 5 hours about 3 hours in - not great for psyches, did not use
my third was just a sore arm for 2 days - no problem and I think I did something after the 5th hour it was really not oppressive, however my wife's 3rd shot was worse than the other 2 - in bed 2 days???

no visible pattern

Sorry to be late to the party. Only now with the second booster I began thinking about vaccine/drug interaction.. I don't even remember why exactly.. probably because during cleaning I had found a lost baggie of O-PCE the day before the vaccine, and automatically connected dots I suppose.

For dissociatives it's simple. It's a bad idea for the same reason hooch benders are a bad idea. They both suppress the immune system, interfering with its job of adapting to the virus. This process apparently takes about two weeks, since it's a non-live vaccine (live vaccines take double the time for some reason). So to make sure your shot doesn't have diminished efficiency, you want to stay clear of attenuating the immune system during this time.

Now it turns out, psychedelics aren't out of the clear either. Here's a comprehensive paper, seemingly suggesting psychedelics generally are a mixed bag of immunostimulation and immunosuppression, and it's therefore hard to draw conclusions.

However, for LSD in particular, it quotes results from the following study.

This means full-on tripping might not be a good idea during the two weeks after the vaccine (let alone the same day!). But less than a third of a common tab (<0.1 μM LSD) on the other hand boosts the immune system. So microdosing should be even advisable, if my math ain't off.

Again, sorry to be late, I know nobody cares anymore. But a nice fait divers to know in case there's a next pandemic, I suppose.

i literrally got my covid shots while on shrooms lmao. Never got covid so far.
why did you do that man? It's tricky to believe but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cos why lie?

doesn't sound like the best set/setting to say the least

I wouldn't be letting any fucker anywhere near me with a needle while tripping, wtf

EDIT 'shots'? more than one? both on shrooms?

I didn't trust the vaccine and assumed if i Took it while on shrooms the shrooms would protect me from the mind control nano tech that i believed in at that point lol. Looking back it was fucking stupid.

It was not a high dose of shrooms. half a gram

Sorry to be late to the party. Only now with the second booster I began thinking about vaccine/drug interaction.. I don't even remember why exactly.. probably because during cleaning I had found a lost baggie of O-PCE the day before the vaccine, and automatically connected dots I suppose.

For dissociatives it's simple. It's a bad idea for the same reason hooch benders are a bad idea. They both suppress the immune system, interfering with its job of adapting to the virus. This process apparently takes about two weeks, since it's a non-live vaccine (live vaccines take double the time for some reason). So to make sure your shot doesn't have diminished efficiency, you want to stay clear of attenuating the immune system during this time.

Now it turns out, psychedelics aren't out of the clear either. Here's a comprehensive paper, seemingly suggesting psychedelics generally are a mixed bag of immunostimulation and immunosuppression, and it's therefore hard to draw conclusions.

However, for LSD in particular, it quotes results from the following study.

This means full-on tripping might not be a good idea during the two weeks after the vaccine (let alone the same day!). But less than a third of a common tab (<0.1 μM LSD) on the other hand boosts the immune system. So microdosing should be even advisable, if my math ain't off.

Again, sorry to be late, I know nobody cares anymore. But a nice fait divers to know in case there's a next pandemic, I suppose.
anyone has any idea what "μM" is?