Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/350ug?) Mixed senses

Bkhaze

Bluelighter
After another great acid trip, I'd like to try and recollect some moments from the night; which is why I am here writing another TR.

I was with my friend A who also took some acid with me, at 7 P.M. I put the tabs under my tongue and let them sit. After about 30 minutes, we went for a ride to the super market for some snacks. By the time I got to the main road I could feel it working, this took me by suprise beacuse on a previous trip with the same tabs it took twice as long to notice the first effects ( also this was more then double that dose ). The street lights and store signs started becoming much brighter like always so I knew my night was just beginning. Walking through the store with a huge grin, I found my desired snacks and made my way out. I was releived once we pulled into my friends driveway that I could relax and not focus on driving anymore.

We sat for a minute, then switched to A's car to smoke and listen to some music. By this time it had been a little more then an hour since taking the acid, and was reallly starting to feel it. A button on the CD player went diagonal for a second which really caught my attention. Once the music came on and we started smoking I was getting such cool visuals. The orange and blue lights from A's CD player kept the inside of his car illuminated, it made the inside of the car appear to be covered in a layer of really transparent rainbow colors; It would also appear to get a lot brighter outside for a brief second, numerous times; I think the CD player's lights were causing these light distortions, in combination with the LSD ofcourse. I really enjoyed this while smoking and listening to some cool dubstep. Music seemed to influence the visuals too, like lights pulsating to the beat. When I got out of his car for the first time, I felt my balance being a little off which is normal for me with cid. With the music still playing inside the car, a swirling pattern appeared to wave around for a minute along with the music. I also noticed how awesome cars driving my look! There head/tail lights seemed to project all over my whole field of vison when they came by. The cars also left a big trail whenever they passed by. One car left such a big slow trail I felt like I almost saw their faces in the car crystal clear ( The road is a good 25 ft. away ).

During all this, Me and A were just chatting away talking about the most random shit ever. This was also one of the happiest trips I've ever taken. We lauged so hard at one point my face was drenched with tears. Looking back on that now,what we were actually laughing about isn't all that funny, but it sure was at the time. (*Miillk n' steak -This is just a reminder for me, I'd rather not write out the whole convo that caused me to say that, and the way I said it, lol*). It was now about 3 hours or so since we had taken the acid, so we decided to go sit inside.

Once we got inside we turned the TV on and sat down. I instantly saw the TV and noticed how weird it was! Everyone looked as if they were made of clay, or were an animated drawing, all I could say was "This is not real" lol! Sitting at the computer desk ( not really paying much attention to the computer screen ), I looked down at my hand/arm. Slowly, all the veins In my hand/arm started to "squirm" around in the same nature as a worm, but a bit slower. I then went into A's bathroom and was amazed by the visuals I got once I turned the lights on. His brown bathroom door basically started to "melt" as some would describe it. I must have stood there for atleast 4 minutes starring at the door! I then put my finger againt the door to try and see how much the pattern was really moving compared to my staright finger, this did not work. My finger just seemed to go right with the doors movements. Going back to A's room to watch more TV/movies, I almost felt as If I was about to "lose" my sense of self; It felt really weird for a second. The floor in the movie started to get really wavy, Im not sure why, but this made me think of how the acid was effecting me and how it worked. I got a sense of "everythig being connected" and felt myself starting to slip away kind of. I quickly snapped out of it because it felt quite weird. We went outisde to smoke my vaporizor and the extention cord was tangled all over the ground, looking down for it, the whole ground seemed to be covered in tangled up extention cord and I couldn't find the actaul cord! After smoking we went back indoors.

Our other Friend B came over at about 1 A.M. ( he was not tripping ) and we were both still tripping, just not as much as earlier, everything seemed to start mellowing out at this point. He drove us to the gas station which was awesome, the ride felt so smooth and FAST, I really enjoyed the ride. Anyways I bought a Philly and then went back to A's house to roll and smoke it. At about 2 A.M. me and B left A's house to go back to our block. When we got their we chilled outside with 2 of our other neighbors for another 3 hours. After all that I went inside and fell right asleep!

On another trip in the same scenario as this, I had some awesome visuals. Looking at my pointer finger, I noticed every line in my skin and all these lines started to form a maze sort of in a light greenish tint. It reminded me of the code for the movie The Matrix. Also a song made my friends room glow with a pink tint, it was only the one song that made me see the pink tint. Also watching Southpark, the ceiling in one scene shifted colors non-stop..grey, red,grey,white and so on. Closing my eyes, I saw a "full screen" of green X's. Considering I can never keep my eyes closed long enough to see good CEV's, this was really cool. At the peak, my whole field of vision seemed to be shakey with a lot of very transparent lines, thats the best way I can explain it.

Last edited: