• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

LSD 2020 UK & EU Thread

Should get to take it at the weekend they say it's like God French kissing your anus.

What kind of a guy was he? Did you go to beaches tripping often?

Twas me who went so I'll give you a few stories.

Evad: Quiet, had a long term girlfriend and lot's of friends when I knew him best, then moved to Bristol and was going out with a girl from here. Well liked, sarcastic but not overtly so. Never a dick. Pretty much like he was on here except not really an extravert and had a shy side, so would probably not speak as much as he would here (depending on how well he knew you obv). Knew a lot of people in the Newcastle hippie scene which there had a large bluelight crew. Gave me my first acid blotter (Hoffman anniversary, blew my tits off) and my first vallie to go with it. Found a photo of the strip he sent me the other week on an old HD which I will post. Went to one beach rave with him and Glade 2007.

Also met him at The Green Festival (environmental festival in Newcastle with a techno stage/rave), too. A lad came over to me asking for a swig of my 3 litre bottle of cider and I asked him for a cigarette or the deal was off. Anyway, the guy was talking about how he just wanted to relive some nostalgia and was tripping on 2c-e (was my first time on 2c-b) and I just thought "I'm talking to a bluelighter here, and I'll know them pretty well through MSN". I asked his name and he said Tom and I just went "felixonapedestal" (old school Newc bluelighter for anyone who doesn't know who/what I mean), and he when he just looked shocked and confused and I just said "Tranced" and he fell over in shock then got up and went ranting and raving to his mates. Then he came back with WarmRushes, Evad, (who I spoke to most on MSN), Kate a bunch of other bluelighters, including Fran who is now my best friend and a lot of my friend group fell in with theirs. Made some very, very god friends through that interaction. Evad was most happy to see me, and likewise, because we spoke such ridiculous amounts on MSN.

A Little tit bit from the beach rave. We had to go to a beach called Druridge Bay which is well up the Northumberland cost, via bus. Me him and his gf kate got off the bus. We had to walk a few miles from a bus stop that stopped on a main road next to an empty deserted village to the beach. It's pitch black, at about 10PM or so.

These hippies got off the bus. But the best way I can describe them is the college know it all hippies off south park, but less cool, less know it all (outside of philosophy class and their parents bank accounts maybe; that was the vibe), and less confident. Looked like they'd just found a sub-culture in their first year at university and that was about as far as being hippies went; other than they had long hair and dressed somewhat liked 16th century peasants. Not being a dick, but that's an accurate assessment, I'd say.

Anyway, they came up to us and the conversation went like this. They sort of sounded like adult version of pip, also from south park.

uni hippie girl: oh um errrrm so ermm hello, erm so you wouldn't happen to know where this beach rave party is would you? You see we just got told to get off at Widdrington and don't quite know the way
Me: It's a good few miles away and not easy to find, don't you know where you are?
uni hippie boy: oh erm no we haven't really been to a one of these rave parties before and we don't know where the beach is.
Me: you mean you came all the way out here on the last bus, and don't know the way or even where the beach is?!
uni hippie girl: Oh erm no we just thought we'd find it so oh you know
Me (with me, kate and dave stifling laughs): Haha righto, just come with us, we know where it is. Really don't think you'd have found it mind.
uni hippie girl: Oh errr thank you ever so much!!!
uni hippie boy: oh errr yeah thanks!!!
Kate: You would have never found it, god knows what you would have done! The next bus is 10am.
uni hippie boy: oh yes it's just we haven't been to a one of these beach raves before but some people mentioned it at university. What kind of music is it anyway?
Me: Techno.
uni hippie girl: oh techno music? oh I don't think I like the sound of that
uni hippie boy: oh no me either
Me, Kate, Dave: can't help but burst out laughing, but were being sound with them, just trying to talk to them etc.
Me: Do yous want a bump of ket?
uni hippie girl: Oh what's ket, is that like... sweets (ket is very old geordie slang for sweets)
ME: No, ketamine.
uni hippies: visibly shocked and wondering what they're getting into, so at this point and me kate and dave all have a bump off a key.

I think dave and kate were the ones that nicknamed them the shit hippies and we pretty much made jokes about them for the rest of the night. Once we got to the rave we literally never saw them again so I don't really think it was their thing after all! I can only imagine they pitched up a tent and never came out.

Edit: First acid came from this strip. Cheers man Dave, this changed it all. <3

Zno7zg2l.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Tranced - he's one of the ones I really miss along with B9 and F&B.

Evad: Quiet, had a long term girlfriend and lot's of friends when I knew him best, then moved to Bristol and was going out with a girl from here. Well liked, sarcastic but not overtly so. Never a dick. Pretty much like he was on here except not really an extravert and had a shy side, so would probably not speak as much as he would here (depending on how well he knew you obv). Knew a lot of people in the Newcastle hippie scene which there had a large bluelight crew. Gave me my first acid blotter (Hoffman anniversary, blew my tits off) and my first vallie to go with it. Found a photo of the strip he sent me the other week on an old HD which I will post. Went to one beach rave with him and Glade 2007.

Also met him at The Green Festival (environmental festival in Newcastle with a techno stage/rave), too. A lad came over to me asking for a swig of my 3 litre bottle of cider and I asked him for a cigarette or the deal was off. Anyway, the guy was talking about how he just wanted to relive some nostalgia and was tripping on 2c-e (was my first time on 2c-b) and I just thought "I'm talking to a bluelighter here, and I'll know them pretty well through MSN". I asked his name and he said Tom and I just went "felixonapedestal" (old school Newc bluelighter for anyone who doesn't know who/what I mean), and he when he just looked shocked and confused and I just said "Tranced" and he fell over in shock then got up and went ranting and raving to his mates. Then he came back with WarmRushes, Evad, (who I spoke to most on MSN), Kate a bunch of other bluelighters, including Fran who is now my best friend and a lot of my friend group fell in with theirs. Made some very, very god friends through that interaction. Evad was most happy to see me, and likewise, because we spoke such ridiculous amounts on MSN.

A Little tit bit from the beach rave. We had to go to a beach called Druridge Bay which is well up the Northumberland cost, via bus. Me him and his gf kate got off the bus. We had to walk a few miles from a bus stop that stopped on a main road next to an empty deserted village to the beach. It's pitch black, at about 10PM or so.

These hippies got off the bus. But the best way I can describe them is the college know it all hippies off south park, but less cool, less know it all (outside of philosophy class and their parents bank accounts maybe; that was the vibe), and less confident. Looked like they'd just found a sub-culture in their first year at university and that was about as far as being hippies went; other than they had long hair and dressed somewhat liked 16th century peasants. Not being a dick, but that's an accurate assessment, I'd say.

Anyway, they came up to us and the conversation went like this. They sort of sounded like adult version of pip, also from south park.

uni hippie girl: oh um errrrm so ermm hello, erm so you wouldn't happen to know where this beach rave party is would you? You see we just got told to get off at Widdrington and don't quite know the way
Me: It's a good few miles away and not easy to find, don't you know where you are?
uni hippie boy: oh erm no we haven't really been to a one of these rave parties before and we don't know where the beach is.
Me: you mean you came all the way out here on the last bus, and don't know the way or even where the beach is?!
Me (with me, kate and dave stifling laughs): Haha righto, just come with us, we know where it is. Really don't think you'd have found it mind.
Kate: You would have never found it, god knows what you would have done! The next bus is 10am.
uni hippie boy: oh yes it's just we haven't been to a one of these beach raves before but some people mentioned it at university. What kind of music is it anyway?
Me, Kate, Dave: can't help but burst out laughing, but were being sound with them, just trying to talk to them etc.
uni hippie girl: Oh what's ket, is that like... sweets (ket is very old geordie slang for sweets)
uni hippies: visibly shocked and wondering what they're getting into, so at this point and me kate and dave all have a bump off a key.

I think dave and kate were the ones that nicknamed them the shit hippies and we pretty much made jokes about them for the rest of the night. Once we got to the rave we literally never saw them again so I don't really think it was their thing after all! I can only imagine they pitched up a tent and never came out.

Zno7zg2l.jpg
Awk poor wee wannabe hippies, I know it's funny finding stragglers trynna find a rave but culda been a lil more nicer to em, but that culd just b me mis-reading it (something that happens too much on these boards) but lol ket as sweet hahaha they were goin to a rave, wat music did they expect? Country music n craft beer bar

Got some Alice in wonderland tabs from 18 + months ago & recent Illuminati eye tabs, waiting for a sunny day to have some fun out in nature

Haha, I still have wrapped up securely in my refrigerator 5 legitimate California sunshine blotters at least 220g which I picked up last February but have not got him round to sampling yet lol! Otherwise, just clear net lysergamides.
unfortunately those of us in the UK cant buy clear net lysergamides because of the piece of shit legislation PSA (psychoactive substances act) and they can just ban anything new that comes out. the first person to find away around that is a millionaire instantly, i cant believe no one has done so yet

yeah it angers me our government :mad: .

Yes please someone find a way around it, either as some kind of supplement that turns to lsd in the body or something would be cool =D

what countries are most of these lysergamides legal in? spain i heard aMT is legal there so i assume most lysergamides too? if anyone has a gaff in spain hit me up ;)

Zno7zg2l.jpg
man i love reading that haha it brings a nostalgic feeling to me with some them names your saying too
it happened like that at festival called no place like dome for me and specialK when we met bogman (absolute gentleman of a person), red arrow (didnt get talking alot but seemed very sound) and a few others, we would go meet bogman at a few diff fests, at one he was feeding us 2c-c and us giving him ying yang dolphin acid then we got them up to our festivals, one being sunflower fest, bogman, martin (RIP you were a great lad man, a good soul), specialK, jackyftw (mad as a box of weasels and very funny, couldnt understand his accent as he was k'd off him dome and i was on MXE, was like 2 people caught in different speeds of time trynna talk to each other), a good few other irish bluelighters that i cant remember (see next sentence for why i might be forgetful) and i remember dropping a fat freddy tab and snorting mxe and just being in pure bliss and the more mxe i did the better the acid got, then the nitrous got brought out, fuck that was great fun, aint been to a fest like that in ages but was at stendhal festival there and looks like a great clone of sunflower fest, theres another happening in august and will prob be there, just need to get back in shape, i was dead on day 2 and hadnt even went peddle to the metal

yeah it angers me our government :mad: .

Yes please someone find a way around it, either as some kind of supplement that turns to lsd in the body or something would be cool =D

what countries are most of these lysergamides legal in? spain i heard aMT is legal there so i assume most lysergamides too? if anyone has a gaff in spain hit me up ;)
alot of europe i think is pretty cool about it but i could be wrong, holland aswell i think because you can get 3-mmc and 6apdb n all in their headshops over there, but because they have figured out how LSD fits onto the (iirc correct me if im wrong) H1T2 receptor now, it means chemists can have a good enough idea of what might work and how to indulge that receptor better = more psychedelics , look up ultra LSD or ULSD for more info about it
but what im asking is where did all the fuckin MXE go?!? it was incredible, id pay pure cocaine prices for a gram, i miss it so much

unfortunately those of us in the UK cant buy clear net lysergamides because of the piece of shit legislation PSA (psychoactive substances act) and they can just ban anything new that comes out. the first person to find away around that is a millionaire instantly, i cant believe no one has done so yet
I know of one Dutch vendor I was still having 100% success with after brexit changes meant Free circulation of goods within the EU no longer applied.

I ordered successfully, no trouble before then, over a dozen times from Holland and Germany, in 2019.

But the Dutch shop will likely still have a successful way around it.

It was absolute pie before Border Control stepped in the fuckwits.

I think the 2016 Ban put an effective end to all psychoactives and RC’s.

But I still ordered all sorts successfully recently to UK.

Now that’s exactly what Germany are doing. 1V-LSD just announced, bypasses the new regulation banning 1cP-LSD for import into Germany specifically two years after 1cP was similarly, last minute wheeled out primarily to keep large international shipping routes flowing smoothly to UK.

If you have Bitcoin, there is the main Germans who still ship to UK too, plus another Newley emerged German 1V-LSD seller now, that take transfer.

So it is possible still

How is no one talking about all these new prints that are about everywhere?!?
New lord Ganesh blotter I've seen everywhere
200ug goddess blotters everywhere too
New pink coloured gold flaked microdots from the Dutch
Mickey mouse blotters that appeared too

the prints are pretty old. Mickey mouse is white fluff 95% 100 ug. Not really impressive. The ganeshas are dosed all over the place.

the prints are pretty old. Mickey mouse is white fluff 95% 100 ug. Not really impressive. The ganeshas are dosed all over the place.
New as in coming onto the UK market as far as I see, what are the Newest blotters and where abouts roughly you seeing these new ones?
most blotter are dosed 100-125ug anyway, might get the occasional 150-200ug ones
but thanks for the information :) it's much appreciated

these are laid by a french group i believe?. I have seen all these blotters over the years from europe. they pop up on drug testing sites aswell