• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSA queries.

Did either of you clean the fur and skin off the seeds?

I prepped my seeds last nights and shaved *all* of the dark brown stuff from the seeds. All that was left was a very light brown coloured seed (kind of like the colour of a peeled potato) which I proceeded to crush.

Also, did any of you use Dramamine similar tablet for the nausea?

I regularly drink a Ginger tea brew that I make at home naturally and I feel this helps with nausea in general, so I am hoping that will get me through.

^^ i tried my best cleaning it off, in the end i couldn't be bothered so it was a shotty job, didn't take any tablets and had ginger tea ready but ate the seeds first by mistake, so i drunk it after i ate them

The hairs on the outside of the seed are not responsible for the nausea. It is (cyagenic?) glycosides in the seeds that upset your stomach and there is very little you can do about it. A cold water extraction will reduce the nausea but will miss some of the goodies so the trip won't be the same.

I don't know if suppressing your bodies defenses with dramamine is such a good idea. I think if you feel sick then you should vomit; you'll feel much better for it and it shouldn't reduce the effects. Trying to fight nausea while tripping really is not much fun and I've found that the one time I vomitted was the only time I didn't get leg cramps (which I find worse than the nausea).

On Friday night I cleaned up a total of 8 seeds for myself, and a fellow tripper. Stripped of all of the hairs and even the entire dark brown covering, seeds then resembled nano-sized peeled potatoes in colour. Crushed the seeds with a mortar and pestle, then split evenly between two shot glasses to soak in about 5ml of water

I had not eaten for approx. 6 hours prior to consumption whilst my partner had consumed a meal just prior to consumption. We both had Dramamine and I had a cup of home made ginger tea (which I drink daily anyway) to aid nausea.

Effects started as a general feeling of discomfort throughout my entire body, not discomfort as in pain, just a general feeling of unease. A slight disorientation was experienced at this stage whenever I would move. About 90 minutes after consumption we had a few bong hits and then relaxed on the lounge. It was around this time that I felt a distortion in my perception of time, what was actually slightly less that 2 hours felt almost like 4 or 5 hours had passed.

After just over 2 hours since consumption I feel I hit my peak. I was experiencing increased definition of spatial perception. Objects that where closer had very sharp edges a clear colour definition, whilst the objects behind where slightly blurry which created a sharp dichotomy between the two. Next I was hit by an overwhelming feeling of euphoria. I likened it to being like the very first time I had ever smoked weed.

This lasted for maybe 45 minutes, then it just declined from there and I spent the remainder of the evening in a deep trance like state. It was just like being very VERY stoned. More bong hits and about an hour later and I get stomach cramps and felt as though I was about to vomit. Went to the bathroom, however I just couldn’t get it up, so to speak ;) . Then things almost went very bad. I broke out in a cold sweat and I felt as though my body temp had shot through the roof. I had to take of my jacket, then my jumper. Looked at myself in the mirror, if you are going to have these seeds, DO NOT do this! After moving back into the lounge room, I started to take of my shoes and socks, then rolled my pants up around my knees.

I calmed myself down and the feeling abated. So I put my socks, shoes, jumper, jacket and beanie back on and went home to bed. I tried to listen to Hendrix on my iPod but was unable to scroll through the menus and I feel asleep. This was 12:30 am.

I did not awaken until 1pm!!! And I felt weak and disorientated for the rest of the day until about 10pm when I went to the pub and had some beers.

Is this normal?

Do any of you think that the feelings where mostly a reaction between the THC and the Dramamine?

[Edit: Availability discussion removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking at getting some of these seeds today. I will keep them until next weekend and have a bit of fun.
Update - I just purchased 16 Argyreia nervosa var nervosa 'FNQ' Seeds and 20 Argyreia nervosa var nervosa 'Fractal' Seeds.

Can anyone give me some ideas and dosage rates?

Last edited:
There should be enough information in this thread for you to make up your own mind and obviously use the search function or go to the almighty erowid and all your questions will be answered.

Eggman - There is not a great deal of useful information regarding these seeds on either Erowid, this thred or even other searched threads. As this is a harm redution site I thought that people in the know would be able to provide good information.

K-Luva said:
Eggman - There is not a great deal of useful information regarding these seeds on either Erowid, this thred or even other searched threads. As this is a harm redution site I thought that people in the know would be able to provide good information.

Sorry, I have to go ahead and disagree with you.

For one, us people 'in the know' are more than glad to assist, but when the answers are in the same thread, i mean pleeaaase!

This very thread you are posting in has about three seperate reports from 3 seperate people regarding their particular doses and the result. Read the reports from users on Erowid and you can see a direct correlation between doses and the effects those doses had.

Keep looking and reading my friend, if you use those seeds incorrectly you may end up doing your self some damage.

Here I will give you a little help ;)

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose- A Dangerous Encounter
Another post requesting dosage info - with good answers
Main Erowid page
Hours of Pain
H. B. Woodrose Can Kill You... Use Caution
Complete Erowid HBWR experience vault - 129 in total!

All of that from a search engine... Wow8o ;)

Eggman - Thank you for your assistance. I have read most of those posts previously but when I am trying something new I like to research it as much as possible. I attempted to continue this thread in the hope that someone who hadn't previously posted would do so.
I will continue to research this topic and let you and the rest of this community know of the outcome.
Cheers mate

K-Luva said:
I'm looking at getting some of these seeds today. I will keep them until next weekend and have a bit of fun.
Update - I just purchased 16 Argyreia nervosa var nervosa 'FNQ' Seeds and 20 Argyreia nervosa var nervosa 'Fractal' Seeds.

Considering they're called 'Fractal' seeds I'm 99% confident that I can assume you and I share the same supplier! :)

Ideal dosage will vary from person to person. These seeds are the real deal, but bear in mind that not all seeds have the same amount of LSA, and some might even be duds. When you chew them, you will notice that some disintegrate really easy whereas others are denser. The flimsy ones most likely have less LSA.

The first time I did them I chewed 8 (dense) seeds and went into serious psychedelic la-la land for at least 8 hours. I experienced no difficulty, so if you feel confident with the psychedelic exprience that's a good dose to blast you well past the threshold of sobriety!

However, a few friendly pieces of advice:

1) The good part of the trip is all in the mind, not the body. So try to stay on the horizontal for 95% of the trip (the other 5% used for bathroom and drink breaks).

2) However intense the trip gets, you tend to stay quite dopey, so it's best to take them in an environment with minimal stimulation. Someone's (empty) house or backyard is always good. Rave-type environments are highly discouraged.

3) The trip can be quite mentally draining. Every time I've done these seeds I've found myself absolutely exhausted at about hour 7 and desperate to sleep. Yet even at this hour my mind is always racing, with many complex and 'tiring' CEVs. So try to take these babies before 4pm latest, otherwise your head will be in a lot of pain before you finally get to sleep - and this can defeat the whole purposes of having a good time earlier that day!

Other than that, enjoy!

p.s. I've only taken these by themselves 3 times, all of which were positive experiences. But the best experience I ever had was when a friend and I combined these with mushrooms. I posted the experience here if you are interested.

Last edited:
K-Luva said:

i believe it prudent to start low and always work up at later sessions if desired - ergo, id take three my first time if i were you, and then if nothing really happened try increasing the dose by 2 seeds each subsequent time . . .

though it really is up to the individual - some believe 10 to be a fine dose, others, 2 . . .

^^^ agreed. WHen I purchased mine, the hippy chick that sold them said they were old and a little on the weak side so she suggested have 15 for decent effects.

I really shouldn't of listened to her....15 was quite intense and I think they weren't really that old. The nausea was unbearable for the first 2 hours but after that I was fine. BTW I didn't vomit at all.

My g/f had 12 and freaked out for 60% of the experience. At one stage I found her naked in the toilet trying to vomit and in hysterics crying her eyes out. I put her to bed and gave her some valium and eventually (after squirming over the bed for a while, seeing things and generally freaking out) she fell asleep.

If I was to dose again I'd say anywhere between 5 and 10. 10 Being the maximum, I wouldn't want anyone to go through what my g/f did. (I've heard of people having quite intense experiences on 5 seeds also, so I guess it's a bit of luck regarding how much LSA are in each seed.)

Black Octogon and Xcidium - Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I'm thinking iI will start with 5 just to be on the safe side and work my dosages from there. Either way it should be fun