View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lsa first time

polarthedog

Bluelighter
any advice? Also I have tripped countless times on San Pedro and magic mushrooms and dxm

honestly LSA is not fun the vasoconstriction from the seeds is fucking awful. just take LSD tbh

Morning glory seeds can produce a very nice high, the vasoconstriction can be pretty bad though, and the first few hours are very nauseous. But it can produce a pretty profound euphoria and dreamy state. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are much more potent but also subjectively worse with side effects with a less nice high.

What if I mix Benadryl and weed wi5 it, won’t it take care of most of that? I use dxm and mescaline, so I’m used to controlling nausea

Isnt there a anti vasoconstrictve drug that will get rid of th vasoconstriction

For me I think the vasoconstriction is noticeable in the feet mostly but it's never bothered me much It shouldn't really be an issue unless you suffer from high blood pressure or vasculitis or something. You're not gonna lose any limbs or digits from vasoconstriction like what happens with ergot poisoning.
I don't get that nauseous on it but it makes me want to lay in bed and watch movies or something the whole time. LSA can be very sedating. Especially compared to LSD. Even though the feeeling of LSA in your body is very reminiscent of LSD minus the stimulation.

On combining with weed, thumbs up! I vote yes. On combining with benedryl, I wouldn't vote yes unless you were already feeling nauseous
There are psychedelics that have far worse nausea and stranger body feelings. Such as AMT

I'd bet money on you won't regret it. I've never regretted it and I couldn't count the # of times I've done it. I think it's worth it once in a while to take the lighter trip. The body high is worth it plus you'll likely see some pretty colors and whatnot

I generally do it when I'm craving for a psychedelic experience and have no easy connection to something more potent. It truly is an actual psychedelic experience at higher doses.

Is it ok to take with dxm?
I like taking dxm and shrooms and dxm and San pedro

Last edited:
Is it ok to take with dxm?
Yeah, and I've heard it's great

You definitely don't want to just eat raw seeds, so do a CWE or even better, soak the seeds in peppermint oil, it changes the effects into an LSD type experience, look up "LSH" for more info.

The r/LSA subreddit is good aswell.

Yeah, and I've heard it's great

You definitely don't want to just eat raw seeds, so do a CWE or even better, soak the seeds in peppermint oil, it changes the effects into an LSD type experience, look up "LSH" for more info.

The r/LSA subreddit is good aswell.
Why not eat it raw? What is the science behind this peppermint oil thing

The peppermint extract thing is a bit up in the air, various chemistry educated BLers have concluded that there is not enough acetaldehyde in peppermint extract to be able to cause that reaction, but many subjective reports insist that it makes a difference. I didn't notice a difference myself, when I tried it before with HBWR seeds.

Doing a CWE will be a good idea because consuming all that seed material increases the nausea component substantially.

My (LSA) morning glory seed experience was very positive. I have a trip report out there somewhere.

// Just thought of my old buddy MorningGlorySeed, who I talked with during my experience. I was devastated to learn he has passed on //

I don't recall serious vasoconstriction or nausea, but I encapsulated all of the ground morning glory seeds and was swallowing them down with gulps of ginger ale to help mitigate any nausea.

It's definitely in a league of its own and easily distinguishable from LSD or psilocybin.

my tips:

- Make sure you get fresh UNADULTERATED seeds, many seeds you find in the stores are both old and have pesticides on them which are obviously very toxic (I ate pesticide seeds once, was very ill for 48+ hours, could barely stand up tbh and horrible headache)
- I simply cannot suggest LSA without cannabis. Cannabis brings out the visuals and is the only way I would take it now. It also counteracts the nausea, which will be present.
- Don't expect to do much other than lay around, it's very sedating and the vasoconstriction is quite intense
- My favorite way to enjoy it is to chill, smoke some weed and listen to music with my eyes closed. It has some great CEVs in combination with weed - on par with LSD
- I highly prefer MG seeds over HBW seeds

I have had some extremely euphoric LSA + Cannabis trips, combined with music I've had some MDMA like physical euphoria. Was very unique and great. I could feel the music pulsing through my body and it was extremely euphoric. However all the side effects limit the true potential of it.

Regarding fresh seeds, I have it on good authority that seed fresh picked from the plant have a much more desirable effects profile with far fewer side effects. This is likely due to decomposition of some of the more desirable lysergic alkaloids in seeds that are not fresh, into less desirable alkaloids. "LSA" is a bit of a misnomer as it is not a single alkaloid, but a group of various ergoloid alkaloids, some of which have less vasoconstriction and more psychedelic effects.

600 seeds of heavenly blue was my strongest ever lysergamide trip. It was overwhelming. I could not see through the fractals. My legs were made of blocks that were re-arranging themselves with every step I took. Also, I got severe paranoia and had a panic attack. Body load was immense, and I couldn't breathe. The sky was made of rotating mirrors, time was non-existing and I was in a totally delusional state for 5-6 hours. Although it was immensely psychedelic, never again! Now I only take LSD out of lysergamides - zero body load compared to morning glory, and headspace and visuals are way more clear and pleasant.