Low Testosterone last time I checked. What's your take on these numbers for TRT ?

Speed King

Bluelighter
A few or more years ago I had free Test around 260. The doctoc said I was fine. I assume he was fun of shit and didn't know how androgen charts worked.

I have a chance to get into a program soon that would give me (if I qualify) 1cc 200 mg testosterone (cyponate) I assume, once a week.

50 units, twice per week of HCG

1-3 ML of an estrogen blocker , twice per week.

What will this do for my numbers, per month, with a healthy diet and exercise?

Is this worth it?
Thanks

Speed King

Edit, I think the number may have been under 230. I don't remember anymore. I will have it checked next doctor visit.

Last edited:
It'll definitely bring your numbers up. I'd suspect somewhere between 500-800 for total test. I wouldn't use the estrogen blockers (aromatase inhibitor) unless you have high estrogen symptoms and/or elevated estrogen on blood work.

How old are you?

Either way you look like a good candidate as those numbers are low. Youll likely feel much better with the script and I second Serotonin on not using the estrogen blocker if you arent having side effects

Sorry I totally missed that, yeah the doc is retarded if he says those numbers are fine.

I have a place that says it only charges two bills a month for everything. worth it?

I was thinking of just buying gel or possibly shots online. Also, former Hodgkins Lymphoma patient, in remission. I heard that doesn't matter. Thoughts?

$200/month isn't bad at all. Don't do gel as you can contaminate other surfaces with it and doesn't give optimal replacement levels.

The cutoff for HRT is 290 with most endocrinologists. My level was 320 and they said I was fine. I was pissed bcuz I don't feel fine..sux

You'll have to either shop around for another doc, or go the UGL route. If the latter, do your research and make sure your source is reputable.

Bump.

Last time. I was at hospital doctor said I wouldn't get treatment through hospital. I almost wrote him off, but he's good guy. I am in process of pursuing the TRT treatment. I tried gel once and I felt almost euphoric. I went to 17 years old in a heart beat. I should sue the guy based on principle.

Thats a little high for trt numbers, typically between 125-150 would be adequate too bring your numbers up into the average/high zone. Most individuals find this will be enough too compleatly reverse any negative symptoms there experiencing. 200 would be above the therapudic dosing threashold, your numbers would probably be around 1100 -1300 ng/dl (high - too high) were as 700 - 900 nl/dl I'm my opinion would be a better target zone for treatment.

Thats a little high for trt numbers, typically between 125-150 would be adequate too bring your numbers up into the average/high zone. Most individuals find this will be enough too compleatly reverse any negative symptoms there experiencing. 200 would be above the therapudic dosing threashold, your numbers would probably be around 1100 -1300 ng/dl (high - too high) were as 700 - 900 nl/dl I'm my opinion would be a better target zone for treatment.
Pardon me, I haven't slept in a few days, but are you saying be it 225 or 260, those numbers are fine? Maybe so, but a doctor that accepts cash prolly will say the numbers are low, lol. Tbqh, I felt like a man when I tried the wimpy gel that was 50 mg a dose. I can't put into words how correct I felt.

Pardon me, I haven't slept in a few days, but are you saying be it 225 or 260, those numbers are fine? Maybe so, but a doctor that accepts cash prolly will say the numbers are low, lol. Tbqh, I felt like a man when I tried the wimpy gel that was 50 mg a dose. I can't put into words how correct I felt.
Read my post my man I'm not talking about free testosterone numbers I'm talking about dosing numbers.

No sleep makes one unable to read. I got it. The numbers I quoted were straight from their website. They test you first. I am sure they wouldn't give more then needed. You better believe I am lifting when I get on it.

If 50 mg, probably more if I put the gel on a few times. will say 50 mg made me feel like a Varsity sports 17 year old, what would 200 mg testosterone ciponate
subjectively do to ones sense of well being?

Well the gel has some fall backs one main one that comes to mind is the unreliable delivery system it leaves too many variables. When you shower, were you apply, ect. Also you need too be carful not to come in contact with someone not on the med at and around the application site. 200 mg of cyp per week would be a dramatic difference for both your mind and body, all the low t symptoms you may be experiencing think of the opposite. I just suggest getting a dose tailored too your needs by your Dr. Going beyond that won't be more beneficial in terms of therapeutic effects. 125-150 is more likely but I'm sure 200mg per week is not unheard of.

Yeah, other posters pointed out the gel (better then nothing) is not worth the hassle. I'll take a shot wherever it needs to go and go from there.

I won't make thread redundant, but when this goes through, I'll post here or make another thread with details.