Low Testosterone last time I checked. What's your take on these numbers for TRT ?

Speed King

Moderator: BDD, OD, TR, LAVA, MD
Staff member
A few or more years ago I had free Test around 260. The doctoc said I was fine. I assume he was fun of shit and didn't know how androgen charts worked.

I have a chance to get into a program soon that would give me (if I qualify) 1cc 200 mg testosterone (cyponate) I assume, once a week.

50 units, twice per week of HCG

1-3 ML of an estrogen blocker , twice per week.

What will this do for my numbers, per month, with a healthy diet and exercise?

Is this worth it?
Thanks

Speed King

Serotonin101

Moderator: PED
Staff member
It'll definitely bring your numbers up. I'd suspect somewhere between 500-800 for total test. I wouldn't use the estrogen blockers (aromatase inhibitor) unless you have high estrogen symptoms and/or elevated estrogen on blood work.

Swim15

Bluelighter
How old are you?

Either way you look like a good candidate as those numbers are low. Youll likely feel much better with the script and I second Serotonin on not using the estrogen blocker if you arent having side effects

Swim15

Bluelighter
Sorry I totally missed that, yeah the doc is retarded if he says those numbers are fine.

Speed King

Staff member
I have a place that says it only charges two bills a month for everything. worth it?

I was thinking of just buying gel or possibly shots online. Also, former Hodgkins Lymphoma patient, in remission. I heard that doesn't matter. Thoughts?

Serotonin101

Moderator: PED
Staff member
$200/month isn't bad at all. Don't do gel as you can contaminate other surfaces with it and doesn't give optimal replacement levels.

BigJJ

Bluelighter
The cutoff for HRT is 290 with most endocrinologists. My level was 320 and they said I was fine. I was pissed bcuz I don't feel fine..sux

[S]alvatore

Bluelighter
You'll have to either shop around for another doc, or go the UGL route. If the latter, do your research and make sure your source is reputable.

Speed King

Staff member
Bump.

Last time. I was at hospital doctor said I wouldn't get treatment through hospital. I almost wrote him off, but he's good guy. I am in process of pursuing the TRT treatment. I tried gel once and I felt almost euphoric. I went to 17 years old in a heart beat. I should sue the guy based on principle.

Gearhead19

Greenlighter
Thats a little high for trt numbers, typically between 125-150 would be adequate too bring your numbers up into the average/high zone. Most individuals find this will be enough too compleatly reverse any negative symptoms there experiencing. 200 would be above the therapudic dosing threashold, your numbers would probably be around 1100 -1300 ng/dl (high - too high) were as 700 - 900 nl/dl I'm my opinion would be a better target zone for treatment.